Chapter 15 - The battle of all battles

(Spending the weekend at Mitches house)

Mitch' s POV

I had the entire living room to myself. Some guys were out and about, others were upstairs recording and I think Ty and Cat are in the kitchen. The doorbell rang, I looked around one last time to make sure everything was good, then I went to the door to answer it. Cris stood there when I opened the door looking beautiful, I think I zoned out for a few seconds, distracted by her beauty. "Err...Mitch?" She said waving her hand in front of me. "Oh! Sorry. Come in, Cris. You look great." I said without thinking. She blushed before sitting down, she was wearing (You decide what she wears. I may be a teen girl but I am TERRIBLE with fashion!) . I sat down next to her. "So what's happening?" She asked politely. "I was thinking about watching a movie, we got popcorn, junk foods and everything." I say lying back. "Cool. What movie?" "I was thinking either, MockingJay or 2012: Doomsday."

"MockingJay. I've been waiting to see that for a while now." She said getting some popcorn while I started up the film. The first bit was really good an we were drawn into the film. Nearing the end I looked into her eyes and leaned in. But before I could close the gap, I heard laughter.

Cat's POV

They were so close to kissing so me and Ty grabbed our cans of squirty cream and laughed to ourselves as we charged into the living room, attacking their faces before the gap between them closed. Cris screamed. "WHAT THE-" Mitch yelled before he got a face full of it. He swiped a large pillow from the couch and gave it to Cris to protect herself with. He darted into the kitchen before returning with 4 cans of squirts cream. Tossing two to Cris, they started a king us as we counter attacked. We were then backed up the two of them.

Ty caught sight of a couch and leapt behind it, dragging me down to. I landed on top of him but he caught hold of my waist, not letting me get hurt. I blushed because of the awkward position and got up and knelt behind the couch. He also got up and looked and me. Probably making sure I was ok. We nodded at each other, I attacked Cris and Ty tackled Mitch.

After a while, the fun had to end. Mitch kicked us out of the living room. "Go get a shower, and please don't bother us again." He said sternly but with a smirk to say it was fun. I laughed as he shut the door and walked by the stairs. Issac and Quentin came out talking then seeing me and Ty covered in cream. "We're not even going to ask what happened." Quentin said, rolling his eyes. "The pair of you are six year olds!" Issac said, laughing. When they walked off and Ty was carrying me up the stairs , "Well you're definitely the prettiest six year old I've ever seen." He said. I blushed, "stop it." I say. "But it's true." He said placing me down. "See you join a few minutes then?" He asked. "Make that half an hour." "Unless..." "Unless?" "I told you we're all going bowling later." "...twenty minutes. Latest." I say before he places his lips on mine. When pull away. I smile and head into my room.

I showered and put on some new clothes and combed my hair into a high ponytail. I wore a black tank top with some denim shorts and my Marvel converses. I even had the effort to change my earrings and brow piercing. Black studs. Not much different to my everyday clothes. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Cris came in. Still drenched from the previous battle. "Can I use the shower please?" She asked with a quiet voice. I nodded, before leaving the room to give her some privacy.

I made it to the stairs and looked around. No one was around. Jordan as out with Bethany looking at some things in the mall. Ty was probably still getting dressed.

I wonder.