It's a...

Somehow days went by pretty fast and the big day came.

As soon as they woke up, the huge realisation came into their heads.

"Lucifer...we're going to find today if it's a boy or a girl. I mean, in a few hours", Chloe said looking intense into his eyes.

"I know Detective!", Lucifer said panicked, "is it too late to postpone the party?".

"I'm afraid so", she said and got up,"come on, let's get ready".

"Very well", Lucifer said and followed her downstairs.

After that, him and Chloe were both extremely nervous that they couldn't even stay still. They were wandering around the house and packing stuff like camera and change clothes. Only Trixie acted normal and tried to calm both of them.

"Just calm down and get ready, I'll take these to the car myself", she said and took the camera and the car keys, "and I want you ready in 20 minutes the most!".

"Understood, boss", Lucifer said and went to change his clothes while Chloe was doing her makeup.

Soon, he came out of the bathroom wearing a fancy-black tuxedo and joined Chloe, who was almost ready.

"You look so beautiful my love, as always, you don't stop to amaze me", he said and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks to something called <<pregnancy glow>>", she said.

"That's not true Detective! You're always beautiful, you don't need any makeup or pregnancy glow", Lucifer said maybe too loudly.

"Okay...well, thank you. I'm going to get changed, you can help Trixie downstairs until I'm ready", Chloe said and left the bedroom.

While Lucifer went downstairs, Chloe enjoyed her little time alone looking at her belly in the bathroom's mirror.

"Hey...I really can't wait to know if you're a she or he, even though I strongly feel like you're a little girl in there. But I don't really care what you are, I just want you to be healthy and happy. And I really hope that you just gave me a bad dream a few days ago, because this day is one of the most exciting days of my life. I can't wait to meet you and get to know you and see the amazing person you're going to be", Chloe said smiling while she gently rubbed her belly.

And right in that moment, Chloe felt something very strange but in the same time the most unique and waited feeling. Her baby kicked, like, it really kicked.

"Oh my gosh!", Chloe said smiling and put her hand when she first felt it, "you did it, I'm so proud of you!".

And at her happy reaction, the baby kicked again.

"This is amazing", she thought, "let's show this to daddy and your sister".

While running downstairs, she was greeted by the two confused looks of Lucifer and Trixie.

"Detective, why are you still in your pajamas?", Lucifer asked.

"Because THE BABY JUST KICKED", she said cheerfully.

"The baby just what?!", Lucifer and Trixie asked even more confused.

"Here, feel", she said and took both their hands and placed on her belly.

But nothing happened.

"Come on, don't be shy now", Chloe said to her baby.

And right there, the baby instantly responded with another kick that fascinated Trixie and Lucifer.

"Wow, this is amazing!", Trixie said smiling while she waited for another kick that she eventually got.

"And weird. How does it feel?", Lucifer asked curiously.