Family time (2)

They all took a little break to taste some of the cupcakes and biscuits that Lucifer specially ordered for this event. It was like Heaven for Chloe when she had her favourite flavours in everything. She couldn't stop until she tried everything that was on the table, but everybody patiently waited for her to be done. After that, Trixie excitedly said, "Time for our next game!".

"What do we need to do, monkey?", Chloe asked.

"Well, it's more of a guessing game. You have to guess the top three most popular baby girl names for some years I have chosen. This game is more for Lucifer, for some reason he is very good at history. Plus, maybe you will get some ideas for the baby!", Trixie said.

"That's a great idea, actually", Chloe said.

"It is indeed! I haven't thought about people I knew from three hundred years ago in a long time", Lucifer said and Penelope with Ella gave him a weird look.

"Right...so let's start!", Trixie said, "first year will be 1100. You can say only one name".

"1100! That was a long time ago, let me think", Lucifer said.

Him and Amenadiel were actually the only ones who would know such thing therefore this game really entertained them. As for the rest of the ladies, it was just a guessing game.

"I don't know, Elizabeth? Sounds pretty old", Chloe said.

"Nope, actually Elizabeth became popular four hundred years later", Trixie said.

"I know one!", Lucifer exclaimed, "Mathilda, of course".

"And Alice", Amenadiel said, "which is interesting considering that it sounds more contemporary".

"You just guessed the top two! Impressive", Trixie said.

"Alice sounds pretty nice", Chloe said especially to Lucifer.

"Maybe...we will get plenty of ideas from this, Detective!", Lucifer said and everyone was looking at him, "don't get too excited, the position for the first name is already taken".

"Really??!! Oh my God this waiting is killing me", Ella said.

"Three months Ella, three months, you can do it", Chloe said and everyone laughed.

"What about the remaining name?", Trixie asked, wanting to continue her game.

"Mary, maybe? It sounds old enough", Penelope said.

"Sorry, that name is way down in the 8th place", Trixie said.

"Agatha? My great great grandmother's name was Agatha", Linda said, "of course, I don't know if it was popular in the year 1100, but it sounds old enough".

"It's not Agatha, but you are pretty close", Trixie said.

"Then...Agnes?", Penelope said a little unsure of the answer.

"Nailed it!", Trixie happily said.

"If Lucifer and Amenadiel continue to first guess everything then we should be fine having four chances to guess the remaining name", Linda said.

"Your welcome, ladies. But I don't know every name of every century, so you might be on your own a few times", Lucifer said

"Still, we should know plenty", Amenadiel said.

"I won't even bother to ask how", Ella said.

"Let's get to the next year, then! It's a lot closer than the first one. It's 1500", Trixie said.

"Elizabeth!", Chloe instantly said, who didn't forget what her daughter said a few minutes ago.

"Someone's paying attention at least", Maze said. She was actually paying attention to what was happening, but this childish games didn't exactly entertain her, even if she got to torture a lot of Elizabeths, Alices and so on.