(Ch.10) Meeting The Burns Family (part 1)

Okay I feel bad, I haven't uploaded this when it was for being revised. My bad, sorry ;;;;

This is where Bee and Mari meet the Rescue Bots in the TV series Transformers: Rescue Bots

Enjoy fellow people.

~Mari POV~

Bee took me out to Maine for some stargazing. Luckily my mom thinks I'm at a Sleepover with Miko for the weekend.

Raf was busy on fixing his grades, because of the project it messed it up a little.

I had my backpack with my necessities for the weekend. I wonder why Bee offered to take me to go out for stargazing. I'm sure it would be in the way of his war.

But I'm sure he too needs a break from war. Fight for more than thousands of years must be tiring.

We made it to Maine, thanks to Ratchet's portal. I'm sure you're wondering where I'll be staying for the night?

Well I pitched a tent at a campground further away from the people, also sneaking Bee with me too.

Bathing in a lake... No. I decided to bath in the...public showers.

Both suck, but it was one or the other.

After my shower, I put on some black leggings, a yellow tank top, with a leather jacket. I also put on the boots I usually wear.

I walked up to Bee. "Ready for some stargazing?"

"Yup, you can lay on my hood if you want. It's a bit cold on the ground." He offers.

"I'll gladly take you up on that offer." I said, climbing on top of his hood.

I lay down, feeling the warmth of the car engine under me and his hood.

"The stars are so beautiful. I'm glad you asked me to watch them with you. I always watch with my brother, but he seems to be only interested in technology." I giggled.

"Haha, I'm sure he enjoyed the stars while his motivation lasted."

"Say Bee, if I were to... become one with the universe, what would you think?" I asked.

"That's an odd question, coming from you little Monarch."

"Pfft, Monarch? Giving me nicknames now?" I asked with a small smile.

"Don't friends give each other nicknames?"

"I mean yeah, but why Monarch?"

"I personally think Monarch Butterflies are beautiful. The fact that they're deadly to other animals that attempt to mess with them is quite fierce in my opinion. Reminds me of you, you're beautiful and fierce."

My fave turns a bit pink. No one has ever complimented me like that. This feeling is quite different. "Huh... thanks. I never it saw it that way." I said, continuing to look back up the stars.

Suddenly, something flies above us.

"Shooting star?"

"No...don't think so. I think it's a meteor."

"Really?! We need to see where it lands."

"Agreed. Pack your stuff up, it seems that we're going in a detour on our little vacation."

I quickly got up, setting everything back away. I put the stuff in the back seat then got in the driver's seat.

We started driving, I look at the GPS. "Wayward Island is my prediction on where the meteor landed."