(S2)(Ch.7) Stuck Underground (PT.2)

Sorry for the delay, major delay 😳 I am doing a lot of things at the moment that decided to Jumpscare me so uhhh yeah 🥲

Cody Intermission

"Doc I hope you get this, remind how my Uncle Woodrow wanted to find aliens at the center of the earth? Things didn't go exactly as planned, we got trapped underground. And when my family, the bots, and even Optimus and Mari came to rescue us, the cavern collapsed and everyone got separated. Now dad, uncle Woodrow, Chase and I are stuck down here separated from the others. If you get this message, please send help."

End of Intermission

Mari POV

Optimus and Heatwave were climbing up the steep hole we fell through, it was a very long way down.

Back when we were still falling I managed to hit against Optimus and he quickly got me in his cab.

So much is happening and oh my god is this gonna be something I'm gonna tell Miko about when we get out of this.

"How far down do you think that goes?" Heatwave interrupts my thoughts.

"I have no desire to find out." Optimus tells him.

"And I heavily agree, we just barely got out of whatever that is." I peered through the window to look down the hole they've been crawling out of for a while.

The bots stop at a stable ledge.

"Heatwave, I have been impressed with your accomplishments on Griffin Rock." Optimus compliments him.

"Thank you sir." Heatwave accepts. "I learned a lot working with our human partners."

"Are you interested in joining us in Jasper? We could use the help." I offer.

"Marielle, you know better than to risk a spark like that." Optimus tells me.

"Well yeah, but he seems he can definitely fend off the Decepticons! He's just as cable as the others back home. We need more bots to fight don't we?" I argued.

"We need them to stay at Griffin Rock to fend the humans in hopes of a better future, not have them be killed with our war." Optimus tells me once again.

"Okay fine! Whatever.." I look at my phone which now had a crack in it from the fall.

I looked to my reflection, ignoring the conversation being held between Optimus and Heatwave.

Suddenly, there was a light shining from above. I looked to the window and then up to see an opening.

"Was.. was that there before..?" I asked.

"No, I seemed to have pressed a button that opened it." Heatwave looked towards me.

"We can climb out of it then!" I praised.

"All we need to do now is find the rest of your team." Optimus looks to Heatwave. "Which passage should we attempt first?"

"Cody taught me how humans decide." Heatwave uses his finger. "Eenie Meenie Minie Mo" he points to a passage that was glowing blue.

"Guess we go there then." I look over the passage.

Optimus and Heatwave enter through the passage.

We stop at Optimus's transport. We finally made it back to our original spot.

"Help me pull it free."

Optimus and Heatwave pull onto it and successfully pulls it out of the way. What we saw surprised us.