(Ch.24) Date [For Real]

Author's Note: ..Yes here we go. The chapter you all were waiting for. The chapter that will seal the deal canonly. Anyways, I will put a warning here. I'll warn you when said warning will start, then tell u when it ends.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 <start
🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀 <end

Warnings: Make-Out

Anyways enjoy with caution :)

Mari POV

It took a few days for me to get over my sickness. Raf told me everything about what happened between me and Bee.

To be honest, I'm glad that my fever helped me gain my confidence to talk to Bee. But I really shouldn't rely on my sickness.

When Bee came to pick me and Raf up for school, I kinda hesitated to talk to him because I was embarrassed of the whole thing.

"Come on Mari." Raf pulls me inside.

I sit in the driver's seat as Raf sits in the passenger seat.

"Uhm, hi Bee." I mutter.

"Hi Mari. How're you feeling?" Bee asked.

"I'm okay.. uhm. I'm sorry for kissing you." I apologized.

"It's okay.. I actually wanted to ask if you if.. uh.. wanted to go?- out!" Bee stuttered.

"Are you asking me out on a date? Yes I finally got it this time."

"Yes uh.. will you? Tonight? I know it's sudden but it's the only time I'm available for now." Bee tells me.

"Yeah, I can make an exception for tonight. Just lead me where you want to go." Mari smiles.

Bee revs up and speeds to school.

Timeskip

School ends with everyone running home or to work afterwards. Jack, riding his back, apparently being grounded from Arcee from his mom, to work.

Miko has after school due to constantly annoying and disobeying the teacher.

Raf has some clubs he has to attend to so it was just Mari.

"Can we stop by my house so I can get ready for the date?" Mari asked.

"Of course, I can wait for you." Bee tells me.

I run inside my house, luckily mom and my younger siblings aren't home so they won't question what I'm doing.

I quickly run inside to get ready. I didn't want Bee to wait for long.

I went into my closet and tried to look for that one skirt and shirt my mom got me. It was a band t-shirt for when I went to a concert for The Neighborhood. Also something Bee might like, which was the Bumblebee earrings.

I curled my hair a bit after getting my clothes for the date on. I just put on some lipgloss and a bit of mascara.

I looked at myself in the mirror then the time. Took 15 minutes to get ready.

I dash down the stairs to meet up with Bee, who was waiting patiently on the driveway. "I'm so sorry about the wait."

"It's alright you weren't too long." Bee opens the passenger door. I sit on the passenger seat, then I see his hologram of himself appear. "Hey, guess you haven't seen this form since you got sick huh?"

"Y-Yeah. Uhm, where exactly do you plan on going?" I asked Bee.

"That's a surprise." Bee tells me.