(S2)(Ch.3) Operation Bumblebee

October 29, and I'm officially 18. It's my birthday so I had the time to finish this chapter. Tho the day is almost over here, I tried my best to get every detail I wanted in this chapter.

A/N both episodes will be put into this chapter. As well as the new story explanation at the end

Mari POV

It was the day after my birthday, and it right back to war.

I was still recovering from the incident. Definitely would ask for therapy, but right now I haven't gotten the chance to even bring it up to anyone.

Disturbing their concentration would get them off course. I already did so with my birthday.

I still can't believe I'm 17 now.

I went to the bathroom to look at my slightly visible scar from my head injury.

I sigh before returning to the others.

The bots went to a certain location while Raf was on groundbridge duty.

I'd say a few minutes later they returned with some sort of item.

Bee looked pumped up, he was all jumping in place. I blushed a bit at his happiness, it was cute.

"Can I see your car Raf?" Bee asked.

Raf nods, giving Bee his car.

"I was zooming towards Megatron, who had the Spark Extractor." Bee uses Raf's car to mimic his vehicle movement. "While Megatron was walking through the portal I came up from behind and grabbed the Spark Extractor from his grasp. I transformed back into my vehicle form and drove back as he chased me. I was in a loopy loop! Soon, Raf opened the bridge and we all retreated. It was so cool!"

"Loopy Loop huh?" Arcee says.

"Yeah! I still can't believe I did that." Bee said, looking at me.

"You have some brass bearings, Bumblebee." Bulk compliments.

"Bee you're so cool!" I smiled.

Bee picks me up, hugging me while jumping around.

"Hey now don't drop her from getting all excited." Bulk laughed.

Next Day

I was making up some overdue homework the teachers let me hand in late due to my sudden absence. They assumed from the disasters happened a couple days ago were the cause of my injury.

Thanks a lot, Unicron. <— Sarcasm

Bulk and Bee went out, so it was just us humans and the other bots.

"Hmm.." I stared at my Geometry homework, the thing that will definitely kill me first. "A triangle has a perimeter of 50. If 2 of its sides are equal and the third side is 5 more than the equal sides, what is the length of the third side?" I read it allowed.

"20." Raf answers, he was typing away on his laptop.

"Dang it Raf! She was trying to get it." Miko crosses her arms.

"As if you'd know the answer anyways, Miko." Jack retorts. He was next to me while reading a book.

"Oh hush." Miko groans.

I sigh, now being reminded that the coma I was in wasn't enough sleep after all.

Suddenly, a portal from the ground bridge lit up, and in came Bulkhead and Bee.

"Bee can't transform anymore." Bulkhead tells Ratchet.

"What happened?" Ratchet asked.

"I got stunned and knocked out." Bee explains.