(S2)(Ch.4) Nemesis Prime

A/N I will be skipping the next two episodes up to Nemesis Prime, sorry for the inconvenience.

Mari POV

It's been almost a full week since Bee got his wheels back. During that time, WheelJack visited, a new foe was added to the Decepticon List, Airachnid left the Decepticons, and some Insect bot I've been told about.

Overall, a very strange week.

The Autobots haven't told us much apart from those main points, not even me trying to convince Bee to spill worked.

It probably wasn't something to make us worry about, or they just don't want to talk about it in general.

Anyways, I was watching the other race their toy cars as I was fixing mine. It uh.. it broke when the twins, Jose and Joshua tossed it on the ground and even broke the controller along with it.

Right, I haven't explained much of my family.

Here is the family tree.

You have my parents.

Then from Oldest to youngest.
Myself, Pilar, Raf, Joshua, and Jose.

Even though Joshua and Jose are twins, Joshua was older by a minute.

Continuing on..

I was continuing to fix my toy car as I listened to the other toy cars buzzing, the bots cheering on their human friends, and Miko complaining about Raf winning.

An alert from Agent Fowler was heard as I took a break from fixing my toy car. I peer over to bots then to the green screen to listen in.

"Prime? Do you read me?" Fowler asked. He sounded kinda pissed.

Ratchet answers. "I'm sorry Agent Fowler, Optimus is not present at the moment."

"Then I'll take that as a confirmation that he's trying to run me off the road." Fowler tells him.

My eyebrows quirked for a second. "Uh did I hear that right? Optimus running Fowler off the road?"

"Agent Fowler, that's hardly likely." Ratchet tried to back up Optimus.

"Say that to my burning treads!"

During the call we hear some small metal crashing sounds, tires screeching, and a massive crash.

"Uh, I think now is a good time to give him some help!" I look at Ratchet.

He nods before running to the lever to activate the ground bridge. "I have the coordinates of the call imbedded in the bridge."

The green portal shines as the three other autobots drove in.

All we can do here at base is listen through the call from Fowler.

We listened as we heard Fowler struggling and panicking, till we heard some other metals crashing along each other.

It was a bit quiet, till we heard Fowler yell. He then stopped yelling when, assuming by Bulkhead's voice, Bulkhead caught his car.

Suddenly we got an alarm of an injured Arcee.

"Guys Arcee is hurt!" I yelled through the com links.

Few Minutes Later

"That's right, follow the light." Ratchet inspects Arcee's eyes as she starts awaking.

"Uh.. Wait what!" Arcee eyes bolt open. "Not the best choice of words Ratchet."

Arcee walks off before being assisted by Bee and Ratchey.

"Arcee are you alright?" Asked Jack.

"Sure, except for being blindsided by Optimus." Arcee replies.