(S2)(Ch.1) Fake Reality

I merged all three parts of the Orion Pax Arc hope this doesn't make people mad about it though.

Warning: Possibly can get a bit heated but not too overly heated.

Mari POV

I woke up in bed from what felt like the best sleep I had. My hair was all messy, droll coming from my mouth, and some sleep marks on my face from my pillow.

Once I got up to take a shower I see my whole family either in the living room or kitchen.

Mom and Dad were making breakfast, my siblings were playing Mario Party on the Wii, and I was smiling.

Seeing everyone happy made me happy.

I then head to go take that shower I've been needing, once done with that I got changed into my regular clothes then went to the living room, seeing the fun continues.

I joined in Mario Party, playing as Daisy, getting jokes like 'You look like her.' from Pilar.

The door bell rings, I get up and open the door to see my boyfriend, Beck.

"Want to go on a drive?" He asked me, moving his blonde hair out of his eyes.

I turn towards my parents. "Mom? Dad? Can I go on a drive with Beck?"

"Of course honey, be back before lunch alright?" Dad says as Mom nods.

I turn back towards Beck. "Let's go!"

Beck smiles then takes my head, leading me towards his yellow Urbana. He opens the door for me before he lets himself in the driver seat.

He starts driving through the dessert as we talked with each other. He pulls over behind a rock, then looks at me.

I look at him with a smirk. We then lean closer to each other to give each other a kiss. We pulled away after a few seconds then looked at each other again.

"I love you, Marielle." Beck smiles.

"I love you too, Beck." I said with a smile.

Third POV

Raf was sitting beside Mari's laying body, watching her, hoping she'd wake up soon.

While everyone was trying to figure what was going to happen next, considering Optimus is no where to be found, Bee didn't know what to feel.

His caregiver and his lover are currently in a predicament and he was still standing.

Raf looked over to see Bee feeling lost, "Hey Bee, come over here. I know this might not be a good time but, how about a story about Mari?"

Bee looks over to Raf, then walks up to him, listening in.

"When Mari turned 15, we had a Quinceañera for her." Raf explains.

"What's a Quinceañera?" Bee asked.

"It's when a girl in a Hispanic family turns 15, so they would have a choice of having a Quinceañera, it takes about a year to plan due to how expensive it is." Raf explains.

"How expensive?" Bee asked.

"Mm.. I'd say, considering she had a big poofy dress that made he look like a cupcake, a dj, a rented warehouse, the food, the-" Raf gets interrupted by Bee.

"Ah I see. So it was a lot. Well I'm sure it was worth it." Bee looks at Mari.

"Yeah it was. She enjoyed herself a lot." Raf pulls out his computer then started looking through it.