(Ch.17) That 'Date' PT 1

A/n The episode after the race is just mostly about Arcee's backstory and learning about another enemy to worry about. So instead I want to add the date if it was to happen. Which didn't due to Jack.

Here is the Mari and Bee date that could have happened.

Mari is another version of Adrien geez.

Mari POV

~One Week Ago~

I was getting ready for school while Raf

Bee wanted to talk to me privately after school, I wonder what he wanted to talk to me about though.

We were heading to base, after hearing Jack's race with Vince.

After that, Bee and I went somewhere private to talk.

"So what did you want to talk about? You can tell me anything, but take your time on explaining if needed to." I look up at him.

"Well I wanted to ask if we could hangout sometime? There has not been much Decepticon activity lately so I thought I'd take the chance to hangout." Bee explains.

"Oh really? Sure! Me and Raf don't mind-" I get interrupted by Bee.

"Mari I mean..." Bee sighs "I mean just us. Alone together."

"Alone together? Sounds fun." I smiled.

"So you want to plan it out together?" Bee Asked with a eager tone.

"Sure! Let's talk about possible ideas now if you want." I accept.

A week later, after figuring out what to do for the hangout. We decided to go on a mini road trip to see more of the world.

Our main destination is the mountain side, which we found an empty cabin that could be rented for one night only.

After I packed everything I needed for the cabin, I bid farewell to the others.

"Keep us updated on your date!" Miko yelled.

"It's not a date, it's a hangout." I groaned.

Bee was shaking in his vehicle form. I wonder why though.

Ratchet was nice enough to groundbridge us to the cabin.

Optimus also told us both that if anything were to happen we were to call them for back-up.

Bee drives through the groundbridge, allowing us to arrive to the cabin.

"Woah! It's bigger than I saw on the website." I was in awe.

"It does look great. Let's go ahead and unpack so we can have fun." Bee rolls through the cabin's garage.

"You mean me unpacking?" I said looking at the cabin again, but felt a hand tap on my shoulders. I looked and saw a blonde male. Same age as me with beautiful blue eyes. Similar color scheme as Bee.

I was about to scream when he covered my mouth. "No don't! It's me Bee! I had this holoform for a while but wanted to surprise you. Especially for you sense I feel it would be necessary."

Bee uncovered my mouth. "I see, so does everyone else have one?" I asked.

"Mmm not yet. I'm the first to try it out." Bee smiles before coughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked, noticing how his facial expression and physical movement changed.

"I'm fine, just can't talk long because of my damaged voice." Bee explains through his radio.