(Ch.20) Out of His Mind

Heyyyy...heyyyy yeah I definitely didn't forget about Wattpad haha.
Merry Christmas and have a preview of the next chapter as a Christmas gift
Anyways here is the next chapter.

Previously..

Optimus, slowly but surely, regained hisself and got the energy to sit up.

I looked at him with a smile.

"Thank you everyone." The Prime thanked us.

"You should thank Mari. She was the one that lead everything." Arcee told him.

"Uh no, you and Bee clearly did all the work." I pout.

"Uh no, you were the one that devised the plan and also protected us. You should be the one thanked." Bee backtalked.

"Don't talk back!" I said.

"Responding isn't considered Back talking." Arcee laughed.

Third POV

All though it wasn't visible to everyone else, Bee had something happening within him. Something not even Bee himself had any idea something was wrong.

Until Mari grew closer to the Scout.

Continuing...

Third POV

Rachet did some testing on Optimus to be 100% sure the virus is gone.
Like the basic things a doctor would do, he did for Optimus such as following a light.

"It appears the virus is out of your system now Optimus." Ratchet tells him.

"Thanks to your medical expertise." Optimus thanked.

"It was Marielle who guided Bee and Arcee to get the cure." Ratchet tells him.

"What!? No no don't thank me." Bee beeped.

"Lucky for us Megatron was alive." Arcee says. "Yeah I actually said that."

"What matters is that your back, Optimus...while Megatron-" Ratchet gets interrupted by Bee.

"Megatron is no more." Bee informs them.

"Bee is right, did my best to finish Megatron's story. Just couldn't stick around to see how it ended." Arcee tells them as Bee walked away.

As Bee walked further away, Megatron's voice was heard. "It's only a matter of time when they find out all is not right with you, Scout." He says. "I must reclaim my body. Which means I have to take complete control over yours."

Mari POV

"Basketball, in the Cybertron, let the games begin!" Miko yelled before blowing the whistle.

Bee and Bulkhead were playing Basketball but in Cybertronian style, as us humans watched on the sidelines.

Bee was about to score when Bulkhead catches the ball and scores himself one.

"Yeah! Go Bulk!" Cheered Miko.

"Cmon Best 2 out of 3." Bulkhead tosses the metal ball to Bee, which he catches,he runs to the net while dodging Bulkhead.

"Bee, you're in the clear!" Raf yells. "Dunk it, Bee!"

But Bee just stood there.

"Is something wrong with him?" I thought to myself.

"Why did he stop?" Jack asked.

"Bumblebee, quit hogging the ball." Bulkhead broke the trance Bee was in.