(Ch.4) A Day With Bumblebee

~Mari POV~

I just woke from a really nice dream. Wish I could sleep in more, but Bumblebee is coming for us at around 9.

I checked the clock, it was only 7:35. I decided to get breakfast first before getting ready. I head downstairs to see my brother having the same idea.

"It's weird to see you two awake at this godly hour, unless is for school." Mother said, mixing something.

"Remember that club we told you about. They have meetings on the weekends, so we might now be home till dinner for a while." Raf explains.

I sit down, nodding in agreement. I start cutting my pancake, listening in.

"I see, well just be back before dinner. Last time was a slip for you two, but this time it won't be the same lecture you had last night. It will be much longer."

"Yes mom." Raf said, continuing to eat his breakfast.

~30 minutes later~

Raf and I head back to our room, we got ready for the day. I promised Raf that if we had extra time we could play video games.

We ended up forgetting last time, so we should be able to get one round in.

It was only 8, and was having a bit of a debate on what I could wear, till I remembered something.

Raf's car. I still never bought him a new one. Maybe I can buy him one today, if Bee can keep a secret.

After my little debate, I decided to just wear my usual clothes. I head downstairs seeing Raf starting up the console.

I sit next to him, then look at the clock. It's 8:26, so we have some time. I grabbed my controller, getting ready to start.

We both played until we heard a car beep. Raf pauses the game to checked it out, Bee has just pulled up on the driveway of our house.

"Bee is here, let me grab one more thing. Tell Bee I'll be there soon." Raf says, dashing at the console.

I got up, grabbing my small bag I'd carry around. I head outside, making sure I have the house key.

Bee's driving side door opens, signaling me to seat there.

I sit in the seat, telling Bee that Raf will be here soon. I decided to tell Bee what I'm hoping we could do.

"I don't know what you will respond with, but remember when you accidentally broke Raf's car when we met. I was hoping if we could stop by the store sometime today to get him a new one." I explained.

It was quiet for a bit. I sigh, I knew I shouldn't have said that first line.

"We can sometime today." Said a voice.

"Huh? Wait... was that you?" I looked over at the radio.

"Yeah, looks like you can understand me now. It seems to me that the Esquivel siblings have a nice gift on understanding me." Bee complimented.

"I honestly thought I wouldn't understand you, but I guess I can now." I said with a smile.

Raf comes in the car, sitting next to me at the passenger seat. "Hey I'm back."

"What were you grabbing?" I asked.

"Bee told me that they had a TV at the base. So I thought I'd bring our old console and games we never used." Raf said, holding up the older version of a racing video game.

"That game looks fun! I love racing." Bee said, starting to pull away from the driveway.

"I'm sure you would love it." I said with a small giggle.