(Ch.25) Uncomfortable

A/N I have to admit I have been getting some writers block because I had no idea what I could do for Bee and Mari. Sucks balls fr 😔

So have some mentions of Mari's past and take a guess of what kind of child she grew up as.

Mari POV

"We should go and get some coffee." I asked Bee. "Even though you don't eat or drink anything."

"It's okay, I can maybe try it. Who says I can't try it?" Bee says.

"Heh, yeah. Then maybe we can go to the library and read together if that doesn't work out." I recommend.

Miko walked up the stairs. "Your date planning is so boring, don't you remember your first date?" Miko sat next to me and mimicked her driving a race car. "Back when you guys were racing!"

"Miko last time we did that, Optimus gave us all an earful about it." I tell her.

Miko sighs. "Better an idea than going to a library. Who even reads books? Only thing I read is Manga."

"I read books.. and Bee wants to learn how to read English too." I pull out a book. "He's been learning enough already but he insists on learning how to read. And even writing too. Who knows, he could probably write a better assignment than your history report from a while ago." I smirked at Miko.

Miko huffs then leaves to go play video games.

"Anyways, any other ideas?" Bee asked me.

"Hmm.. no actually I have no ideas. This is like my first ever serious relationship, so I want to be sure that this goes out smoothly."

"We'll figure something out. Maybe just a car ride around the place?" Bee recommends.

"I do love being in the passenger seat while you drive." I smiled.

Bee and I have been getting closer everyday. I never realized how much we have in common with each other.

Who knew, an engineer/mechanic dating an alien robot. The odds of that are 0.000000001% aka me being that singular percent.

"Oh I know! We could go to a drive in movie theater. Griffin Rock has it there, plus I'm sure Blades would be happy to see you again."

"But I kinda want it to just be us. Blades is cool and so are the other rescue bots and the Burns family, but I really want to be with you." Bee hugs me.

"You're so clingy, but that's what I love about you Bumblebee." I kiss his faceplate.

He puts me down gently and walks away.

He always does that when I tease him, he tries to cool himself off away from me saying "I'll worsen him." In a cute way.

I walk back up to the others and see them watching TV. I sat in between Jack and Miko, they were watching a show called Teen Titans. It doesn't look too bad to be honest.

Suddenly Ratchet gets an alert that a car was approaching.

Jack looks over to the screen and sighs. "That's my mom."

I laugh a little. Jack looked at me and glared.

"She gets worried." Jack sighs before walking down the steps.

While Jack meets up with his Mom, I continue to watch Teen Titans with Miko. I noticed Raf was at his computer typing away. I decided to go check up on him. "Hey bud." I pat his head. "How's it going?"

"Nothing, but Jack's mom has me thinking.." Raf goes on our mom's social media page.

"Hm?" I tilt my head.

Raf's Older Sister | OC Mari Esquivel | Transformers Primeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें