(Ch.21) Shadowzone

Mari POV

Megatron rises from the dead. The Ground Zero explosion from the Space Bridge should've killed him.

Though he did die from that, he was brought back due to getting into Bee's mind and taking complete control over him.

We did get our Bee back from the Mind Control, but Megatron was now up and walking again.

We will fight him off soon, but considering he just returned he is not likely to make a move so quickly... I hope at the very least.

Jack, Miko, Raf and I were at the human lounge just hanging out.

Ratchet gets an alert of a Dark Energon reading based off a previous location where Bee and Optimus were a few weeks ago.

That was where they offlined a Decepticon.

It was thought that Megatron would bring back the said offline Decepticon, so they decided for it to be a further investigation.

It was decided that Ratchet would come along to the mission, as Arcee would control the ground bridge controls.

"I'll be back Miko." Bulkhead tells his human partner.

"Have fun." Miko said as she read a magazine.

We found it odd that she was acting like this. Usually she would want to go along with them.

When the bots went through the portal, Miko got up and bolted for the stairs.

"Making a break for it." Jack said, which we immediately got up and chased after her.

Jack manages to grab her arm. "You can't go!"

"I am not gonna let you make me miss my first Zombot beatdown!" Miko said before she immediately knocked off Jack and ran into the portal.

Raf and I followed through the portal to see Miko climbing up a huge boulder to get a better view of what's happening.

We climbed up after her. "Miko what were you thinking?" I kneel beside her.

"She wasn't." Raf sassed.

"Hey, I totally missed out last time. This could be my only chance to take some snaps." Miko reaches for her pocket but starts to panic. "My cellphone! I must have dropped it back at the base."

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me." I groaned.

While we were arguing there were explosions and shots being fired, but we payed no mind to it.

Miko yells, "UGH, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME LOSE MY PHONE!"

"How is this our fault, Miko?!" I argued back.

Suddenly a hear a ground bridge being made, we looked over to see another one.

"You four, into our ground bridge— Now!" Ratchet yelled.

"Come on." Jack grabs Miko's wrist.

"Aw!" Miko groans.

We started towards our ground bridge, entering inside it.

Suddenly, an explosion knocks us to the ground. There was smoke everywhere.

We try to recover ourselves, slowly getting back up.

"Are you guys okay?" Jack asked.

"Yeah- I think so." Raf says as we all managed to get back on our feet.

Bulkhead groans which made us turn towards the bots. "Oh, w-what just happened?"

Ratchet groans as well. "I can't be certain." The bots also manage to get back on their feet. "But if two ground bridges sent to the same coordinates crossed streams, the feedback could have triggered a system overload."