(Ch.18) That 'Date' PT 2

Bumblebee POV

Mari jumped off the cliff.

Why did she do that?

How could she do that?

My body immediately dashed to catch her, but she lands in water with a loud scream of... entertainment?

She rose out of the water, her hair soaking wet as her hair tie broke.

"That was amazing! I didn't know there was a lake and waterfall!" Mari yelled at me.

"Why did you jump off?!" I ran to her to hug her.

"Did you forget I love the thrills?" Mari laughed.

"No, but that was dangerous!"  I gripped her body tightly.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry." Mari sighs.

"Look at me so I know your serious." I ordered.

Mari looks at me in the eyes. "I'm sorry for worrying you. Do you forgive me."

Third POV

"Yes I forgive you." Bee smiles.

The two stare at each other, soon they both leaned into each other slowly.

Before their lips could touch, a call was heard. Which Mari stepped away for.

"Dang it..." Bee sighs before stepping in the water.

Mari answers the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey! I wanted to ask how your day with Bee is?" Miko Asked.

"It's fine." Mari respondes.

" 'It's fine.'? Are you kidding me? Didn't anything happen?" Miko Asked, which caused Mari to blush slightly.

"No... why asking?" Mari questions.

"I'm just curious. Arcee and Bulk were talking about much Bee wanted to-"

Another voice was heard on the other line.

"Miko! Don't tell her let her figure it out!" Raf yelled.

"Well she's so dense!" Miko argues.

"Of course she's dense but at least let her learn!" Raf yelled back.

"Will the both of you be quiet and leave those two alone? Let them take it slow." Ratchet groans.

"Marielle, please turn your phone silent so Miko does not disturb you. We will contact Bumblebee if anything happens." Optimus butts in.

"R-Right.." Mari hangs up.

"Come on guys! I'm tired of Mari being dense." Miko sits on the couch.

"How did you even get on top of my computer in the first place?" Ratchet questions.

Mari walks back to Bee in the lake, swimming.

She took note of his body, which caught her off guard. She did say she didn't mind sleeping in the same bed as him... but if he were to sleep with her like that?

"Mari who was that?" Bee Asked her.

"M-My mom." Mari stutters.

"Did you just stutter?" Bee Asked, Walking out of the water.

"I'm just cold." Mari lies.

"Yeah I'm water does that to the human body when out of the water for a while. How about we go to the hot tub?" Bee leads Mari to the hot tub.

After they got in the hot tub, Mari was still unsure of her feelings. Her face was slightly red, from what Miko told her... is she thinking what she's thinking?