(Ch.19) A Sick Prime

Hi I did not die I swear-
Okay okay okay lemme explain real quick.

Basically I got myself a job so I'm barely active now. I'm doing this for a tablet damnit 😢

Anyways, have a chapter where Mari worries for the Father of all Autobots- Optimus Prime.

Also if my writing is slightly different, sorry ahead of time. I'm kinda overworking myself a bit when I shouldn't really.

Also I don't remember much from the episode so uh, sorry to that too.

~Mari POV~

I was playing video games with Raf as Miko and Jack were watching us.

Of course, Raf remains unbeatable to us. Whoever won would get their homework done by whoever lost the most rounds.

And unfortunately, I was losing. Raf was winning, in the lead with 10 rounds.

I only won once which was because Jack was called by Arcee for something.

A part from that, I'm still losing.

Ratchet and Optimus had an sos, so they went to go check it out.

In the meantime, Raf was finishing his race with me. With me losing at the end.

"Looks like Mari has to do Raf's homework!" Miko laughed.

"It's okay, I can do it myself. But it still felt great to win." Raf smiles.

"Well it still feels great to see you happy." I smiled back.

The happiness soon became a concerned face when we heard Ratchet call for an immediate groundbridge.

I quickly ran to the computer and opened it to their coordinates.

We watched as the Prime and Medic walked through.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"Lay here." Ratchet told Optimus.

"What happened?" I repeated myself.

"I will explain in a minute. Right now, everyone must stay back." Ratchet ordered everyone.

"You're acting like he has some sort of plague..." I said. "Unless..."

"He has the Cybonic Plague. An ancient virus created by Megatron himself." Ratchet explains.

"Wait a minute, how does he have a very ancient virus from many years ago? Did the bots on the ship have them? Where are they?" I question once more.

"Their sparks have been vanquished by the plague, long ago. Which answers all three of your questions." Ratchet answers.

"No way, there's gotta be a cure for it right?" I asked.

"Only Megatron knows. With the current circumstances, he wouldn't answer our questions or help whether he was still here or not." Ratchet groans.

"Y-You'll figure something out...right?" I hesitated.

"I'll... do my very best." Ratchet sighs.

"I'll help out as much as I can." I offered.

Something clicked into my mind though, before all this, Ratchet mentioned he found the Warship but also the sos.

"You said you found the Warship correct? What if we infiltrated it and look up in the computers they have to have a cure. I know Megatron is evil, but he wouldn't let the Plague spread to his crew. Even if it was long ago when he created it." I planned.