(Ch.7) Useful

~Third POV~

"Megatron is building a Space Bridge, to bring through his concurring army."

"But... the only place Megatron could recruit that many fallen warriors..."

"Cybertron."

"We cannot allow Megatron to send the Dark Energon to the Space Bridge."

"If we fail, the dead of Cybertron will rise."

"Swarm through its Vortex."

"And invade Earth."

"Bending Earth to Megatron's twisted rule."

~Mari POV~

I checked my phone, seeing Miko's text. Turns out she attempted to get Jack back into 'then band' but failed.

He just needs time to himself. That's really all he needs for him to figure what he really wants.

I was fixing my hair, making sure it wasn't tangled, when I hear beeps from outside. I open my window curtain a bit to see Bee outside on the driveway.

"Hey Raf! Bee is here." I yelled, grabbing my bag.

I look back seeing Raf running over to Bee. I smiled, gosh how he loves cars so much.

Once I stepped out of the door, locking it behind me, I head towards Bee. Patting his hood before sitting in his driver's seat.

"Okay Bee, let's head to base." Raf says, buckling his seat belt.

Bee was silent.

"Hmm? Bee are you okay?" I stroked his stirring wheel slightly.

Bee shivers. What's wrong with him this morning?

"Bee, if it was that kiss yesterday I'm sorry." I apologized.

"You did what?" Raf Asked.

"I was thanking Bee for being there for me when I had that out burst." I explained. "I didn't think he'd mind, but I guess he does.."

"No no, I enjoyed that kiss. It's just, a lot is on my mind right now." Bee butts in.

"Really? W-Wait you liked that kiss?" My face turned red.

Raf was giggling in his seat. "Look at your face! Haha! I haven't seen you red like that!"

"Yes you have, yesterday when I got mad." I said.

"Yes, but in this case, Bee complimenting you. You're outburst doesn't count." Raf explains, wiping a tear away.

"We can get going now if you want guys." Bee sounding a bit embarrassed from what he said.

"Agreed." I coughed.

Bee pulls out of the driveway, then onto the road, heading to base.

"Mari, Raf, when we get to base, we have to get going to somewhere."

"Hmm? Oh right. The plan. Yes, we will help the best we can."

We were told the plan not long after Jack left the base. Raf, Miko, And I will be at base with Ratchet, helping him out with communications.

"What Mari said. We won't let Megatron do away with our planet." Raf said.

~At the Base~

"Optimus, I just pinpointed the Space Bridge. High in Earth's orbit." Ratchet looks over.