(Ch.22) To The Past And Back

Mari POV

It was just us at base, Jack, Miko and Raf were playing video games.

Optimus was getting a call, once the conversation was over he calls me and Bumblebee over.

"I'll be back." I said, patting Raf's head. He nods before continuing to play.

"I need you two for a mission. You remember the Burns Family?" Optimus asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Cody Burns and the rescue bots, as well as Francine Greene, went into the past and require our assistance to get them back. Chief Charlie Burns requested our assistance." Optimus turns to Bumblebee. "You will come with me for support, as Marielle, you will come with me for moral support and medical support for the children and bots. With the knowledge Ratchet taught you on bots and your knowledge in human medical needs, you're our best bet for Cody Burns and Francine Greene."
A/N phew that's long

"Understood. When do we leave?" I asked.

"I request we leave immediately. Ratchet will bridge you back to your home to pack some things for the mission. You have 5 minutes until he opens the portal again." Optimus informs me.

"Right." I said, I looked at Bee with a smile then walked towards the portal that appears in front of me. I quickly run in as it closes behind me.

I run inside, unlocking the door quick and easy. I rush to our emergency cabinet and grab some medical supplies such as medical alcohol and bandages.

I also pack some small snacks as well.

Three minutes.. I run upstairs and quickly changed to the clothes I wore when I went with Bee to Maine.

I tie my hair up into a ponytail and grabbed my bag filled with supplies.

Just in time, as I locked my door again, the portal appears behind me. I jumped in immediately making it back to base.

"Woah? Where are you guys going?" Raf asked.

"We're in a special mission. Don't worry, we'll be safe." Bee tells him.

"Special Mission?" Raf questions.

"I want to come too!" Miko asked Optimus.

"Miko, you're the last person to be taken on a special mission." Jack bluntly tells her.

"Hey! That's mean!" Miko protests.

"Hey! Don't hurt each other while I'm gone or so help me I will knock both of you down." I threatened.

Miko and Jack sigh with frustrations to each other.

Bee and I look at Optimus, then Optimus looks at Ratchet with a nod. Ratchet pulls the lever to open the ground bridge.

Optimus and Bee transform into their vehicle mode. I hopped in Bee's driver seat and put the bag in the passenger seat.

Bee and Optimus drive into the portal which leads us in the mountains of Griffin Rock.

We drive up the laboratory and see the cave. That's when Optimus and Bee transform into their bipedal form and dropped down.

They walked in the cave to see the Burns Family and Doc Greene.

Bee let's me out, letting me drop to the ground.

"Mari? What are you doing here?" Dani asked.

"I'm gonna be the moral support as I know a thing or two with human and cybertronian medical expertise." And smiles. "Don't worry, we'll get them home. Safe and sound."