(Ch.6) Choosing A Side

~Mari POV~

I turn around seeing the Deception making sounds. "Quick hide!" I whispered, pulling Raf's hand, heading to a hiding spot.

Jack and Miko were ahead of us, till Raf says something to me. "Wait! My backpack." Raf lets go, heading back for his backpack.

He grabs his backpack then runs back. The Decepticon looks over at Raf, then aims it's gun at him.

I wasn't just gonna sit there and let it shoot at my little brother. I run over to Raf, grabbing his hand and attempting to dodge the shots.

Jack pushes the both of us behind cover. "Stay here you two! I'll distract them." Jack says, before running off to distract the Decepticon.

~3rd POV~

"Miko!" Jack yells, trying to catch her attention.

"Huh?" Miko yells.

"Take a picture!"

"Oh gotchu!" Miko yells back, taking her phone out.

She snaps a picture of the Decepticon.

"No not that! The screen!" Jack yells.

"Oh sorry!" Miko takes a picture of the screen.

"Now let's get out of here we can't stay here!" Jack yells, grabbing both Miko and the Esquivel siblings.

They run to the door, the Decepticon following them. The door opens, revealing the Autobots.

They take down the Decepticon, then checked their human allies if they're okay.

"Raf and I almost got shot at by a Decepticon!... I..." Mari panics. She was not taking this too lightly.

"Mari... calm down. Everything is gonna be okay." Bee attempts to comfort her.

"No it's not! I just... I want to..."

"Oh no... she's really scared Bee." Raf whispers to Bee.

"W-What do I do?"

"Remember What I told you about that guy two years ago? She's been having a bit of nightmares after that experience. So she has been getting nightmares about it since." Raf explains.

Bee nodes, grabbing Mari in his servos. He gently pats her head as he hugs her.

"T-Thanks Bee. I needed that..." Mari sighs.

Bee looks at Raf, Raf gives him a wink.

"Let's get out of here by vehicle mode so we can avoid interaction." Arcee orders. "Jack you should ride with Miko and Bulkhead. Just to be sure you don't get shot at."

Jack gives her a node, before going into Bulkhead's vehicle mode with Miko.

Bumblebee transforms into his Urbana mode, opening the doors for Raf and Mari.

The two went inside, buckling up as Bee drives behind the other two autobots.

"By the way, did you find Agent Fowler?" Asked Raf.

They hear grumbling from the back. Raf and Mari look behind them, seeing Agent Fowler's body in delirium.

The gang make it off the ship and start heading back to base. They arrived back, seeing Optimus and Ratchet talking.

Once they stopped, the children came out carrying Agent Fowler to the couch.

"Agent Fowler?! W-What happened?!" Ratchet Asked Arcee.