(S2)(Ch.2) Happy Birthday Mari

Mari POV

Optimus and I were being told what exactly happened during our absence, how Jack saved Optimus, how the team had to work together without him.

And even Raf telling Bee and the others my embarrassing stories.

Regardless, we were intrigued by what we've been told.

Miko comes in with a small box wrapped in gift wrap with a little orange bow. It did looked poorly made, but it's what the thought that counts.

"Happy birthday!.. even though we said that a while ago." Miko smiles.

I smile back, taking the gift. "What is it?"

"Open it and you'll see." Miko crosses her arms.

I carefully tear the wrapper, trying not to make too much of a mess. I then open the box.

"What is it?" Bulkhead asks.

Well, guess Miko even kept it a secret from her Guardian.

"It's.." I pull out some pieces of paper. "Tickets to a fair." I look at Miko. "Miko.. thank you but-"

"But nothing! It took a lot of convincing for Fowler and Ratchet to allow us to go." Miko interrupted me.

"I.. mean.." I look up at Optimus.

Optimus looks down at me then back at Ratchet. "Are you sure old friend?"

"The Decepticons are facing their darkest hour without Orion Pax. One day of relaxing and trying to have fun should be enough of a celebration. Considering you're back and Mari is alive and well. Besides, it's her birthday." Ratchet looks down on me.

"But like, how can you guys go? Only Bee has a holoform." I looked at Bee.

I look at Optimus, at least where he was standing. I then looked down to see a human. (A/n in all honesty I don't know what his human form would look like so that's up to you guys)

"Woah! Another human!" Miko looked over.

"No, just Optimus in his holoform." Ratchet corrected.

"Wait so all of you have a holoform?" Jack looks up to Ratchet.

"Everyone but Ratchet himself. Says it's stupid." Bulkhead explains.

"Even so, Ratchet probably would've looked like a grandpa." Miko laughed.

The others activate their holoforms. (A/N once again to your imagination, I'm still figuring them out) Us humans walked down the stairs, before June walked up to us.

"Mari wait a second, I have to check you to be sure you can handle the ground bridge.. or any of the rides." June said before proceeding to check me over.

After about a minute of checking me over before letting me go.

Ratchet pulls open the space bridge to a further away area from the fair.

We all got into the bots' vehicle form and drove in.

Once the portal closed, we drove over to the fair, it was only about a five minute drive.

"Hey Bee." I look over at his holoform.

"What's up?" Bee asked through his radio.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for not waking up sooner. I really tried, I tried so hard but.. Unicron he.." I start to tear up.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Unicron is gone so he's no longer possessing you. None of us are mad at you. You deserve better, you really do." Bee tells me. His holoform looks at me before rubbing the tears away from my face. "Don't cry on your birthday, cry when you're happy."