(Ch.14) Convoy

Mari POV

"Prime!"
..
"PRIME!"

"Special Agent Fowler? Do what do we owe-" Optimus walked over to the computer, but get interrupted by Fowler.

"What else? Cons!" Fowler starts off. "I chased them off but they blew me out of the sky."

"Again?" Miko said while she leans against the railing.

"They tried to smash and grab for the D.I.N.G.U.S!" Fowler explains.

I let a small giggle. "Haha dingus..." Jack nudged my arm to shut up.

"A what's-it?" Arcee Asked.

"It's a energy source prototype I'm sending to the coast for testing." Fowler explains.

"Why would Starscream bother with that kind of technology?" Ratchet argued.

"Maybe to make a big fat destruction, if it were to meltdown, it would destroy this state and the four next-door." Fowler claims.

"Did Agent Fowler say which state he's in..?" Raf Asked. I shrugged, not knowing a single clue at all.

"I'm a sitting duck here Prime. I need you to send the D.I.N.G.U.S to its destination before the cons come back for it." Fowler pleads.

"I'm afraid sending something like this through the groundbridge may cause all 50 states. Maybe even more..." Optimus explains.

"You got any better ideas?" Fowler Asked.

The plan gets explained to everyone, everybody has some part to play in this.

We humans stay put with Ratchet, while everyone else is in the field.

We watched the Autobot's coordinates get locked on so we can watch through.

Everything was going through smoothly, till Fowler reports in stating that they're being surrounded by cons.

"What? I'm not picking up anything, do they have some kind of cloaking device?" Ratchet questioned.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they do." I said while I was creating something with metal. "So far, they seem to have a lot of things nowadays. I'd be careful whether they're cons or not Fowler, because humans are a threat too."

"I know that Ms.Esquivel. I'm very aware." Fowler said on the other line.

"Keep that noted team." Optimus ordered.

A few minutes of listening in, Optimus reports in. "They are not Decepticons, they are humans."

"You were right Mari." Raf said.

"In this case I wish I wasn't." Mari sighs.

"What? They're roadkill against the bots." Miko smirks.

While listening in, we learn about another group we gotta worry about.

MECH, and they want to use the device to harm, even threatened to cause casualties to get the device.

"He's just like Megatron..." I Said.

"Optimus, it's time to start Phase two, five miles South till you make it to the randevu point." Ratchet informs them.

A few minutes through the point, new signal appear to be Decepticon signals.

"Optimus you got some company." Ratchet tells him.

The Autobots were forced to transform back into their bipedal to attack the Decepticons, but it didn't last when Sylas, the leader of MECH, took hint of phase two.