Fourthy-one (Broken)

~Previously on Addicted~
When I get out of my car, I hear a flash sound, a sound that a camera would make when taken a picture.

"Uhhhhh I lost him!"

"Ms. Young-"

"Just call me Rose."

He smiles, taking a step towards me. He grabs my wrist, but my head was in space that I didn't realize he was bending down for a kiss. A little after and the door flies open. I hear a guy shout, realizing its Harry. He takes big boiling mad steps towards us, pushing Mr. Starks away from me. Harry grabs him by the neck and pinned him against the wall with only one hand.

"What the fuck do you want from her! Where is he?! Where is Shadow?!"

A tear rolls down my cheek when I see that Shadow is now next to the guy. Harry looks over to me, and gives me a kiss on my head. I look over to him, but I'm too scared to smile.

"I love you."

"If you want him to live then give us the money you own us."

"The fucking money bitch! The money you stole from Shadow before you left the gang."

"I don't have it."

"Then I guess you will have to see him die."
_____________________
Rose POV
Harry falls to the floor, blood coming out of him. Shadow holds me tighter, making me watch Harry suffer. My body is numb, my legs are shaking and my heart is beating so fast I can feel it coming out of me from the chest.

"Harry!" I scream. I try to escape his grip but I can't. My voice doesn't come out anymore, my screams trapped inside of me like animals in cages.

Shadow grabs me from my hair and pulls my head back. "I want all the two million dollars your family owns me before this fucking month ends." He shouts at me while pulling my head back by my hair harder. "Do I make myself clear?" I nod. Tears streaming down my cheeks non stop. He throws me and I fall next to Harry. They leave, Amanda blowing a kiss at me with a smirk. That bitch!

"Harry. Harry please answer me." I shake his shoulder, and his eyes open a little.

"Rose... take out the knife." I do what I was told. At first I was scared, but I sucked up some air and pulled the knife out of his back. He lets out a small manly scream, and I then put a hand of his forehead to check if he doesn't have a fever. The good thing is that he doesn't.

"Harry I'm taking you to the hospital." I stand up to go grab my purse but Harry grabs my ankle.

"No. Take me home and you can sew it." At first I though he was going crazy because he just got stabbed, but then I realize he's serious.

"Why don't you want me to take you to the hospital?" He rolls his eyes before I bend down.

"Because I don't want to waist time in a hospital. We have to leave." Harry is right. I need to find out a way to get two million dollars or both of us die.

"Okay." I grab my phone and I call Annie.
•••
Annie doesn't take more than 10 minutes to arrive. She quickly helps me put Harry on top of a table to get him ready to be sewed. She takes out a needle and a special kind of thread for skin. He puts the thread through the needle and lifts Harry's shirt up, revealing a really deep cut that is about three inches wide. She puts a piece of cloth in Harry's mouth before she puts rubbing alcohol on the wound. Harry bites aggressively on the piece of cloth before she begins to sew. I cover my mouth with my hand, and I look away. I start to take in deep breaths before walking to the corner of the room. I look around to realize that Mr. Starks isn't laying on the floor where he was supposed to be. When did he leave?