Forty-Seven (Unspoken)

~Previously on Addicted~
"I need to talk to you... in private."

"She is going through a trauma. The action that happened to her while she was captive by this Shadow man you told me, has affected her..."

"How long will it last?"

"It depends. Some people last for days even years. Some stay like this... forever."

I was abused.

I was raped.

"Rose. This is killing me. Please answer me. Please tell me what happened."

"I will stay here Rose."

I don't want to live anymore...
_______________________
Rose POV
I stare at my wrist. Scanning the deep cuts I already have. Dried blood along the lines of the cuts. They are deep, but not deep enough to have cut my veins.

Don't do this. Don't harm yourself.

Do it. You need to feel the pain.

Two different voices. Both voices battling in my head. One getting stronger than the other, but then loses the fight.

With that I make my own choice. I need to feel the pain.

I open my closet, grabbing my pocket knife at the corner of the top shelf. I slip out the small but sharp knife in the pocket knife.

I hold up my arm, my wrist in front of me. I press it against my skin, feeling the pressure inside of me ball up in to one.

You can do this. It's simple. Just do the cut and it will all be gone. Everything will be gone. Gone.

I close my eyes, blocking everything around me. I take a deep breath, then I let it take control of me. I slide the blade of the knife down against my skin, holding my pain inside. I try not to let a sound slip out of my lips, but my tears couldn't be hold back.

Thick red blood creeping out of my skin. Tingling its way down my wrist.

Then the door opens.

"Someone has been calling you but-" Harry gets cut off when his eyes land on my wrist.

"What the fuck are you doing. Are you insane?!" He rips the knife away from my hand and throws it against the floor. He grabs my wrist and leads me to the bathroom, but I stop him by jerking my hand away from him.

"You fucking need help. You're a mental psycho!" His shouting words hit me hard against my chest, going through my soul.

I don't need help. I'm not a psycho. Don't listen to him.

I snatch the phone from his hand that he said there were calls when he entered the room, and I run towards the front door.

"Rose wait!" I hear him shout from behind me.

I open the door, and before I took a step out he grabs my arm. I try to shake him off, but his hand has a tight grip around me.

My eyes land on his. His eyes are a deep shade of green, like dark emerald. His chest is raising up and down in a brutal form. His warm breath hits my face, and all of that makes my focus blur away.

Don't look at him.

Rose. Stop it with all of this bullshit and get it right, you need him. Tell him what happened when Shadow had you.

Don't be with Harry. He doesn't love you.

The two voices come back in my head. Echoing its way through my mind like if I were to be possessed.

Then all my anger gets build up. All the unspoken words that are inside of me just build up into one. Anger.

I jerk away from Harry, and before he did anything else I throw him against the wall.

My force came a little stronger than what I expected, but it was good enough. His eyes go wide, but the black shade in it doesn't.

I take a deep breath, and I do what I should have done before.

"I hate you." The words come out of my mouth firm and slow.

You don't mean it- actually yes I do.
I hate Harry Styles. I hate him.

Hate him.

With that I walk past him and outside, making sure to slam the door shut when I got out.

I start to walk down the street, the cold air hitting my face, but I don't care.

"I just want to scream." I say to myself. It feels weird to finally speak again. To be honest it felt like hell when I couldn't speak. It's not that I didn't want to, it is just that my mind was making me keep everything inside.

I just want everything to go back to normal. My normal life styles where I woke up with my family and went to school with my two best friends, Louis and Liam.

If I would have just listened to my parents I would be home right now. Maybe going to the coffee shop with Louis and Liam while deeply studying for upcoming tests.

Or going to the mall with Melissa and her friends that I found annoying back then.

I just want my life back.

I feel something vibrate in my hand. I then realize it's the phone. Someone is calling. At first I though it was Harry, but then I check the screen.

"Hello?" I answer, my voice cracking a little at the end.

"Rose? Is this you honey?" I hear a voice I haven't heard in a while.

"Mom?"
______________________
Sorry if the chapter was short.
ily all!! ❤️
-WaleskaRomo