Twenty-five

You love Harry. You love him but you don't want to admit it.

I see Harry walking towards me with a beautiful ruby red rose. "A beautiful rose for my Rose." I giggle, then feeling his arms wrap around my waist. He brings me closer to his warm body, as he then plants small kisses on my shoulder, then goes up to my neck. His fingers roam around my body, until he touches the end of my back. As he starts to slip his hand in my panties I start to moan in his mouth when he starts to touch me.

"I love you Rose. You're everything to me-"

"No!" My eyes swing open, and I quickly sit up. Harry is sitting next to me, and I didn't notice that I was too close to him until I see my legs tangled with his. I quickly untangle my legs from his, and he opens his eyes.

"What happened?" He asks, rubbing sleep from his eyes with his hands.

"Nothing. Just go back to sleep." I lay back down, on the cold concrete floor. I have to admit, it was pretty warm having his legs and mine together. My body is facing the opposite direction as his body is. I can feel his breathing on the back of my neck.

"I'm cold." He says after a few moments of silence.

"Me too." I answer, in the same position that I was in.

"It was kinda warm when... our legs were tangled... with each other." He admits with embarrassment behind it.

"...Do you want to get a little closer to keep each other warm? If- if you want to so we don't freeze to death down here." It feels so awkward and I'm really embarrassed to say it. Its like asking your own brother to kiss you, but I don't see Harry as a brother, or a friend at all.

"...Sure, I guess..." I lay back down, and he awkwardly and slowly wraps an arm around me. His hand lands on my breast, and I almost jerked away.

"Im sorry... its a habit." Its a habit for him to touch people in their private places? Is he that of a player?

We ended up sleeping in the floor in a spoon position, while our hands were chained with the floor. I have never felt so much as a useless person in my life. How could I have felt for this? Harry was just playing it cool with me because he just wanted to take me to Shadow. To be honest I feel like I just got raped, I don't know why it feels that way but it just does. I feel like I'm forced having to be in a spoon position with Harry right now.

"Can you sleep?" His voice sounds so scratchy, and his accent is so thick, and that turned me on. Why?

"No." I turn my body to face him, but his arms are still around me. His breathing is tickling the skin of my neck, and I have never seen his eyes greener.

"Im sorry." He says, not looking away from my eyes.

"For what?"

"For being so stupid to take you here to Shadow." I knew the reason why he said he was sorry, I just wanted to hear it come out of his mouth.

"I won't forgive you until we get out." I say, but it comes out more like a snap.

"I like that part of you." His words throw me off guard, and I actually blink a few times.

"What part of me?"

"The type where you don't let anyone get you so easily. Some girls would have just said 'its okay' but you fight for your part."

"Oh. So you like the part where I'm being myself. I know everyone should like the real person, not their pretend."

"The tick tock has been broken." He says.