Fifty

~Previously on Addicted~

"I can't do this."

"Why? You're single and so am I. What's wrong with us kissing?"

"I can't do this to Harry..."

"Harry is in the past."

"Rose lets just give it a try. Please give me a chance-"

"You're mine. Only mine."

Where's that coming from. I them follow the sounds, they're coming from his room.

I quickly open the door, to find Harry in bed.

With another woman.
_______________________
Rose POV
I see Harry half naked in bed with another woman. When his eyes land on mine I notice that he has that shade of dark green on it. My eyes then look over to the woman. She's around my age and has a lot of heavy black makeup around her eyes. She looks like a raccoon.

"Get out of here!" I shout at her.

She smirks before fixing her bra. "Make me." The words come out of her mouth daring and bitchy. Oh I'm gonna make her alright.

"Get out before I drag your little ass out of here myself." I shout. Harry just lays back, looking back and fourth at me and the woman in bed.

"Look at me little girl." She begins to speak. "I'm not going anywhere, so leave me the fuck alone-" Before she could finish I grab her by her hair and I pull her off the bed. She screams and tries to fight back, but I'm stronger.

I drag her out of the room with a fist full of her hair in my hands. She scratches my arms for me to let her go, but I don't.

When I get to the door I open it and I throw her out. She falls down of her face, and I shut the door closed before she could have stood up.

I furiously walk back into the room where Harry's in.

"Had fun there?" He asks with a smirk on his face while laid back on bed.

"Why?! You fucking lied to me! You-"

"I wasn't the one who went off kissing another guy!" His voice growls through the room, booming into my ears.

"What-"

He gets off of bed and throws the lamp from the night stand against the wall, making me jump.

"Don't you fucking act stupid! When you left I then went looking for you, but I then ended up in the club so I could just forget about things. That's when I fucking saw you almost swallowing Niall!"

Oh shit. But I just kissed Niall and I actually pulled myself out of it. Not like him! Harry was in bed half naked with a woman!

"What about you?!" I shout back, getting a level higher than him. "You were in bed with another woman!"

"She's fucking lesbian!" He passes a hand through his hair and lets out a deep breath. "I did it to get you back. I knew you would come back so I got in bed with her."

All of this is making my head spin. It is my fault for kissing Niall, but Harry didn't have to do this.

"I don't believe you that she's lesbian." I say, not looking at him.

"She doesn't like dicks!" He shouts, holding his crotch. "She does this." He holds up two fingers up together.

I sit down on the tip of the bed, and he just gets a little closer to me.

"Even though I could have been in bed with another girl," he begins to speak. "I wasn't with one because I'm done with this." He walks up to me and puts a hand under my chin, raising it up to meet his eyes.

His warm breath hits my face, and before I know it, his lips crash into mine. He leans a little closer to me and I lay back in bed. He gets on top of me, our lips never separating. Now this feels right. His lips fit perfectly, not like Niall's.

He brakes the kiss. "Rose. I need you." He rests his forehead on mines, before I said anything.

"Harry I need time to think."

"All you do is think. Don't listen to your brain," he puts his hand on my heart. "Listen to this."

I close my eyes, waiting for a few seconds to go by. "Okay. I'll listen to my heart." I kiss his lips, then I stop so I can plant a kiss on his sweet spot, which is just below his ear.

"Rose I love y-" Harry is interrupted by a loud hard knock on the front door.

"Who's that?" I ask. Shit I really hope it's not Niall.

Harry groans before pulling a shirt on and walking out of the room to go to the front door. I follow him before he opened the door.

"What's wrong?" I hear Harry say. I take a peek to see Gemma crying her eyes out.

"Something h-happened to h-her." Gemma tries to speak.

"Gemma what happened." Harry's face is in a worried expression, an I can feel my heart ache.

"Mom. She's dead."
______________________
¡¡¡¡¡FIFTY CHAPTERS!!!!!
I feel like so much has happened, yet this is just barely the beginning of the book.
I love you all❤️
-WaleskaRomo