Nine

When we got home I went directly into the kitchen, so I can grab something to eat, and Melissa just followed me.

"How long have I been in the hospital?" I say while searching for something to eat in the fridge. Melissa sits down, and moves a hand through her hair.

"Well I took you around six in the morning, and now its almost seven-thirty at night." She clears her throat before continuing, and I just go for a simple sandwich. I grab the mayo, ham, cheese, lettuce, and mustard.

"You were supposed to be in the hospital for twenty-four hours, but your loving sister took you in immediately before the medicine had any chance to do any effect in your body." I try to smile, but I just took a big bite off from my sandwich, and I would look like a nasty idiot if I smile with my mouth full.

"Are you still throwing the party?" I try to speak. She nods, and looks away.

"Oh hell yeah, Im still throwing the party..." Melissa is interrupted by the doorbell. I can see her friends laughing outside with boxes of beer in their hands.

"Ahh. Their here. I don't feel like being around anyone right now." I jump up and I grab my sandwich, and a bag of chips from the counter. And before I went running up the stairs I also grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"Oh, and if you need to come to my room for anything come from the window because if you knock on the door I would think its a drunk person looking for the bathroom," I add.

"But don't you think a drunk person would come from the window instead of politely knocking on the door?" She questions.

"Good point." I tell her. She reaches for the door, and I start to run up the stairs, like if I'm training for the Olympics.

When Im at the top, I can hear Melissa's friends screaming, and laughing. I go inside my room and I lock the door, when Im in. I put my sandwich, and the rest of the things on my desk. I grab the TV remote and I throw myself in bed. I make myself comfortable, and I then turn on the TV. I flip through channels looking for something to watch.

More people start to come at Melissa's party, and loud music starts to play. Every minute that passes more, and more people park outside, and come in the party. Theres nothing on TV so I turned it off. I look at my window, which we live really near the beach so theres a really beautiful beach view. The sun has already set, but the horizon still has the small spark of sunlight. I keep on looking out my window until I notice Harry's car outside. He gets out of the car and looks around. Melissa then runs towards him, and she kisses him in the mouth. I look away, before I saw anymore. Somehow it felt weird seeing Harry kiss someone. I grab my food, and my backpack, and I take out the other half of the science project. I start to work on the project, while I eat.

Seconds later when my mind is all focused on my work my phone rings. I reach out to my nightstand to grab it.

"Hello?" I say while still chewing on my sandwich. The other side of the line is really quite, and I almost hung up until the person finally speaks.

"Rose? I just wanted to know how's everything going." The other person on the line is Louis. He sounds kinda happy, and I think he's not mad at me or something anymore.

"Its going okay..." I trail out, because it doesn't feel like I'm talking to my best-friend anymore. Him, and Liam have always been there for me and now it just feels like I'm talking to a normal person. And they are not normal, they are like my brothers from another mother... and father.

"Look. Liam and I are really sorry to have been avoiding you since our argument. Can you forgive us?" I stop doing the project, and a smile appears on my face. I get off from my bed, and I start to walk around my room. I then lean against the wall, next to the window.

"Of course. I missed you guys." I really missed hanging out with them after school, and during school.

"Well can you stop hanging out with Harry? Because if you really are our friend then you won't be hanging out with him." His voice tone gets serious, and I know that I can't be hanging out with Harry anymore. Plus Harry just proved himself that he's a jerk, and I won't have to talked to him anymore, when Im done with the project.

"Yeah I won't hang out with him. I promise." When ever Liam, Louis, and I ever do a promise to each other we have to keep that promise no matter what.

"Great. Well I need to go. I have to get things done. See you on Monday?" I lay down on my bed, and I stare at the ceiling.

"See you on Monday." I hang up, and I put my phone next to me in bed. The noises from the party, start to get louder when I wasn't making any sound in my room. I keep on staring at the ceiling, and my mind is blank. I stare at the glowing stars that are sticked to my ceiling. They are glowing a little because my room is a little dark, but not that dark because my lamp is on. My eyes start to close, but then I hear something break from the other side of my door. I sit up, and I get off from my bed. I put on my pajama pants, and I slip in my toms. I hear glass shattering in the floor, and I bet whoever did that is already drunk. I carefully open the door, and I peek out a little to see who's doing that sound.

I see a broken glass beer bottle shattered in the floor, and Harry standing behind the mess that he did. He has a beer bottle in his hand, and his eyes are half closed.

"Are you serious. Go throw bottles outside. I mean I would gladly break one against your face, but you know." He walks towards me, stepping on top of the broken glass. He is so close to me, that I can actually smell alcohol on his breath. He punches on the walk next ti me making me flinch.

"Why are you so mean to me?" He raises the rim of the bottle up to his lips, and swallows some beer before putting the bottle down. "Is it because you have a mental illness disorder? You know you may be right. I maybe wont find true love, but your always have that illness with you, no matter if you don't want it." He smirks, and his evil smile makes me want to grab that bottle thats in his hand, and pop it right in his head.

"You have always been a son of a..." Before I could have finished, something connects with my lips. And that something is his lips. I try to pull away, but something inside of me stops me from doing that. I kiss him back, and I then let him enter his tongue on my mouth. Our tongues swirl, and before we could continue, someone gasps from behind Harry. I then pull away, but too fast that Harry bit my bottom lip. I move my head just enough to see who's behind Harry. Its Melissa.

"You little bitch." Melissa then runs down the stairs, and I follow her. Everyone starts to look at us, and it really feels uncomfortable because theres a lot of people.

"Melissa wait!" I shout through the music. I then catch up to her at the bottom of the stairs. I grab her forearm, but she jerks off.

"I have only been nice to you and this is how you repay me?!" I feel terrible, but this is not how I wanted it to end.

"Harry is not good for you." I try to explain. She rolls her eyes, and I can see that her eyes are getting watery.

"And what. You are? You always are saying, "Oh poor me I have mental illness. Oh poor me I have no friends". You always act as the innocent one but now I know that your just a back stabbing whore." Her words hurt me more then they should have. She raises her hand where she is holding a red cup, and throws all the liquid thats inside on me. Tears start to fall down from my eyes, and I run outside, shoving everyone thats on my way. Outside is pitch black, but I can still see that there are people outside. I walk towards a girl, and I ask her if I can use her phone. I dial a phone number, and they answer, on the first ring.

"This is 911 what your emergency?" The person on the other side of the call answers.

"I would like to report a party with underage drinking."

"Whats your address?" I tell them my address, and before they said anything else I said something.

"The person thats responsible for everything is called Melissa Young." They say that they would be here in a few minutes, and I hang up with a smile on my face.