Three

"I have nothing to talk to you about." I turn to my heels but Harry stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"Look I'm... I'm..."

"Why is it so hard for you to say something without being rude," I snap.

"Look I want to help you in the project."

"Oh, you finally made a choice that you do want to help me in our project."

"I was going to help you, but if you don't want me to then I will just leave."

"No I do want you to help me but I don't want you to be rude to me while we do our work."

He stays quiet for a few seconds and I feel like if he is going to say something rude. "Fine I will try not to be a fucking jerk to you." He finally says when he looks at me standing in front of him really impatient.

He walks away like if he is really pissed, and I'm surprised that he hasn't punched a locker or something on his way. I keep on looking at him walk away. When he gets to the end of the hallway he turns around and looks at me. His eyes burn into mine, and he looks like an animal that is about to attack me. He finally looks away and turns around to the other hallway disappearing from my sight.

...

The day is finally over, and I'm waiting for Liam and Louis to meet me in front of the school. Everyday after school we go to the coffee shop that is across the street from our school. We talk about our day or about things that are happening to us. When I'm talking to them I'm an open book, I don't keep secrets from them, and they don't keep any from me.

The hot sun feels like its burning through my skin, so I walk into a shade that the tree is causing. I feel my clothes getting sticky in my skin from the hot weather.

Minutes later I see two guys walking towards me. They look really tired, and I know who they are.

"What happened to you guys?" I ask.

"Well your friend Harry gave us a really hard time in gym today. His little group too, Niall, and Zayn." They both say in a way like they are mad at me. They still have their gym shorts, and Liam has a towel in his shoulder.

"You guys are saying that its my fault that they are messing with you?" I fold my arms in my chest and I raise an eyebrow.

"It pretty much is your fault. If you weren't have dragged us into your little drama with Harry he wouldn't have been messing with us," Louis says. His voice is firm, and serious.

"Oh I'm sorry that he has been giving you a bad day. He has been doing that to me for over two years, so man up."

I turn around and I walk away from them. I tilt my head a little, just enough to see back. Surprisingly they aren't following me, or stoping me. Now I have to walk home. Alone.

...

The walk home wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was hot outside, but it made me forget of the bad day I had today. As I'm getting ready to gross the street a black Mustang cuts in front of me, blocking the driveway. The door swings open and Melissa gets out of the car. I jog my way towards her before the car pulls away. The driver's window slides down making the person thats driving visible. Its Harry.

"Thanks. See you at my party right?" Melissa says.

"Yeah the party won't start until I show up." Harry smirks at me before leaving the driveway.

"Isn't he hot?" Melissa questions. She bites her lips and wraps a pieces of her hair around her finger.

"Oh he's something alright." I roll my eyes before leaving the driveway. I pull out my house key from my backpack, and I open the door. Melissa jogs from behind me before I close the door.

"I hope he feels the same for me as I feel for him." Melissa walks up the stairs, and I walk into the kitchen where my mom is. I sit down next to my mom. My mom is reading a magazine where it tells you about healthy foods.

"Hey sweetie. How was school?" My mom says, still looking at the magazine. Her eyes go from left to right and she then writes something in a piece of paper thats next to her.

"Okay. I had an argument with Louis and Liam." My mom looks up, and looks at me with her beautiful caramel caring eyes. She closes the magazine and puts it aside.

"What did you guys argued about?" I don't want to tell my mom that I got in a fight with them because Harry is bullying me, and is now going to start with them too.

"Nothing important. Don't worry." I cross my fingers under the table to hope that she doesn't say, "Come on you can talk to me".

"If its nothing for me to worry about then I will start cooking for dinner." My mom gives me a warm smile before standing up from her chair. I nod, and I leave the kitchen. I upstairs to my room so I can do my homework. I put my stuffs in my room before heading to the bathroom. I turn on the lights, and I look at myself in the mirror. I remove the piece of hair thats covering almost half my face, and I put it behind my ear. I then notice a scar in the top corner of my left eyebrow. The good thing is that it was covered by my hair or else my mom will start asking me a lot of questions. The blood in the scar is already dry, so it happened earlier in the day. I scrape the dry blood with the tip of my finger nail, and before the blood starts to form I wash it out with water. I grab a cotton ball from a glass container near the sink. I press it against my scar and I turn off the bathroom lights so I can go to my room. I pass by Melissa's room where loud music peeks out from her room and into the hallway. I knock on her door before entering my room. She doesn't answer until I start banging on the door. I hear the music turn off and the lock of the door getting unlocked.

"What you need little sis?" She politely says. Melissa is always polite to everyone but if you get her in her bad side she will eat you alive. She is just a reflection of you, until you play games with her, then she is the one that will end up winning. Always.

"Your having a party on saturday when mom and dad are going to a three day vacation. Which means she is going to be out with dad on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Aren't you scared that you might get caught?" Melissa wraps her hand on my wrist and pulls me in. She shuts the door, and leans her back on the door.

"Don't talk about the party. Mom can maybe hear us. And yes I am still doing the party." I remove the cotton ball from my eyebrow and I check to see if Im still bleeding. I see that I'm not bleeding anymore so I throw it away in my sisters trash can near her desk.

"What happened? Did someone hit? Because if someone did I would beat..."

"No I just hit myself with the corner of the locker. No big thing." I lie. I really don't know what caused this scar, and I hate having to lie to my sister.

"Okay. I know you don't lie so I believe you." I give her a smile and I walk right pass her to get to my room. As soon as I walk in my room I hear the music turn on from Melissa's room. I close the door shut and I throw myself into the bed. I love the feeling of the cold fabric of my bed touch my skin. I close my eyes, and I relax myself while hearing the wind blow against the leaves from the trees. We have a white blossom tree in our backyard, and every time wind blows on it the small white flowers fall down making it look like snow.

A knock on my door breaks my thoughts making it all disappear from my mind. I sit up, and I let out a big yawn. "Come in." I say under my yawn.

The door opens, and my dad comes in still in his suit from work. He slowly comes in, and scans the room, like if he is looking for something.

"Hey dad," I say.

"Hey sunshin. How was school?" He keeps on scanning the room, and its driving me crazy already.

"Dad. Do you meed something?" He stops and looks at me.

"Oh no its just that your room is way cleaner then Melissa's room. I just went in her's and it looks like a hurricane passed by." We both laugh, and he sits next to me.

"Are you sure you still don't want to come to vacation with me, and your mom? It will..." I smile at him, and even though I really want to go to Florida with them, and relax in the warm sand, and drink cocoanut water. I just cant because I want my parents to have some time together. I nod and he rubs his knee with his hand before standing up. He kisses me in the head and leaves without saying a word. He closes the door behind him when he leaves, leaving me alone in my room.