Seventy-two (Blood)

I did that edit on the picture^^^

Previously on Addicted

"Get the fuck out my face before I fucking kill you!"

"What's your problem?!"

"No Rose. I don't want you feeling petty for me. I've had enough of that bullshit. People trying to fix me, and saying that everything's gonna be okay. Fuck that shit! It's all a lie..."

As I got to know him more, the less I would see him as a patient, but more as a good friend.

Forget about Harry.
________________________

Rose POV

☁️☁️SIX YEARS LATER☁️☁️

I could stare into your deep green eyes all day.
And get lost in my train of thoughts.
Oh how I wish I could kiss you
on your sensitive spot.
Just below your neck.
And I wish I could take away all the pain you feel.
I would keep it all for myself.
I would torture my body and my soul
with the harsh thoughts in your mind.
Just so I could let you breath in
a breath of fresh air.
And finally
let you taste happiness
again

My eyes swing open. It's not my first time having a dream like this about Harry.

It has been 6 years now. 6 years.
72 months
312 weeks
2190 days
52594.872 hours
3155692.596 minutes
189341556 seconds

My life has changed a lot since 6 years ago. I was working as a nurse at a mental/prison hospital. I worked there for about a good solid 4 years. Then there wasn't a reason to continue.

You remember Raymond right? One of the patients. Well he got out 5 years ago, and in that one year that I was working there well, something happened.

Something that I thought I would never be able to feel again-

"Babe are you okay? Was it another dream from him?" He asks with a worried hoarse voice.

A tear rolls down my cheek, and I know that is something he never wants to see. He climbs on bed, gently grabbing me, and holds me in his arms. His chin rests above my head, while he strokes my hair with one of his hands.

Raymond is my he. He has always been so gentle and caring with me. He would always hold me tight, and will comfort me in any way as possible, even if he had to buy me some special ice-cream they only sell downtown.

"We will both go through this together," he says moments after. "I will always be here."

Not only is he talking about my dreams, but also from my disorder. I've been diagnosed with Nightmare Disorder- which is basically having nightmares in a point so horrible where it would affect me for days. I've been having nightmares about Harry, and about us in the past.

Having not seen him in so long gives me a cold feeling inside. One where I feel like he's here, and if I close my eyes tight enough, and I start to remember about him, then I can feel him right next to me.

But I don't want Harry. I want Raymond. Only him.

Raymond kisses me on the forehead before he pulls away. I look at him in the eyes before giving him a smile.

"I'll go do us some pancakes." I say, slipping my feet off the bed; touching the cold wooden floor. I walk out the room, and into the kitchen.

I grab the pancake mix and the adding ingredients for it. I mix them all up, making sure to mix them throughly. I turn on the stove, and I heat up the pan. I start to pour in the mix, and I wait before flipping them.