Four

I didn't eat dinner, I just had a feeling that made me lost my appetite. I went took a shower, then I went to bed early. I closed my eyes, and seconds later I was asleep.

I swing my eyes open, and I'm laying in the cold grass. I sit up, and I see small white flowers from our white blossom tree falling and then landing on the floor. Then the flowers start to turn in to a deep shade of gray, a little to light to be black. The tree then falls down next to me like if it has been chopped down. I try to stand up but my legs won't move. Next to the tree theres an old wooden box that I left it there years ago. I left that box next to the tree when I was fifteen. My legs ten let me move out of my spot and I stand up. I walk towards the box and I pick it up from the ground. I open it expecting to find what I left inside but theres nothing there. Instead I find myself surrounded by used up cigarettes. The cigarettes start to pile up and it starts to cover half of my body. "Help!" I yell, but its all in my head. "Help please hel..." I feel a warm hand wrap around my arm, and it pulls me out. I try to figure out who saved me, but I can't see anyone. The air around me starts to get cold, and icy wind starts to brush my face. I then see who saved me. Its a guy, and he looks familiar. The closer he gets the more the wind starts to settle around us. Every step he takes makes me have a feeling inside that I can't explain. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I move my head towards his chest, and his warm body stops me from shivering. I then notice his arms are covered in tattoos. I look up just enough to see that his neck also has tattoos. I try to pull away but his grip around me is to strong for me to get out. He moves his head and whispers something into my ear. "I helped you, now you help me," He says.

I quickly wake up from my nightmare. I'm covered in sweat, and I can feel my heart pounding inside of me. My heavy breathing slowly goes to normal, and my heart beats too. I stand up from my bed and I turn on the lamp from my nightstand. I look at the clock on the wall, and its barely three thirty in the morning. I walk out of my room to go get a glass of water. Before I walk in the kitchen I hear Melissa talking to someone. I peek my head a little just to see who is she talking to. I gasp when I see that she is sitting down on top of the table and Harry is standing up in between her legs.

My gasp was loud enough to make Harry and Melissa hear it. "Who's there?" Melissa says. She gets off from the table and starts to walk towards the hallway that I'm in. I run towards my room and I lay down in my bed. I lay down with my face facing the opposite direction from the door, that way if the come in they only see my back. I hear the door knob twist, and the door slowly open.

"She's asleep. Maybe it was something from outside." Harry's thick deep accent fills the room leaving the silence behind. I feel embarrassed because I didn't cover myself with the blanket. So my legs and a little bit of my butt was exposed because I'm wearing short shorts. Harry closes the door behind him, when he left my room.

Why is Harry and Melissa up at three in the morning? Why is Melissa with Harry? And was the person in my nightmare Harry? All these questions start to form in my head making me have a headache. I sit up, and I lay my head in the headboard of my bed. I take a deep breath, and I let it out.

"Why was Harry in my dream?" I whisper to myself.

...

After the whole Melissa and harry thing I feel asleep again. I only had about two hours before having to wake up at five to get ready for school. I walk into the hallway, and Melissa's door is closed which means she's inside. I put my ear against the door so I can hear if she is alone or with Harry. I happily hear nothing which means Harry is not in there. I go to the restroom to take a nice hot shower so I can forget about everything that happened. I try not to remember about the dream but its not working at all. I take my clothes out, and I hop inside the bathtub. Before I open the water I put on a shower hat over my head that way my hair won't get wet. I then turn on the water and I put it almost all the way to hot. I let the hot water burn my back, and the stinging helps me relax. It melts away everything thats on my head. I grab the soap bar and I start washing my body. I cup my two hands open, collecting the water thats falling down. When I have enough I splash my face with it. I turn of the water and I grab the towel thats next to me. I dry off my face, then my body. I wrap the towel around my body and then I take out the shower hat. I look at myself in the mirror, at my scar from yesterday. The scar now has a bruise around it, but its not that big. I go to my room, and I lock the door when I get in. I open my closet, and I scan my closet looking for a good outfit to wear today. I want to look my best today because its Friday. I go with a casual look. Light gray ripped skinny jeans, and a crop top that has a picture of a flower skull on it. I quickly put them on, and I grab my black Toms. I grab my makeup bag thats next to the TV and I go to the restroom. I grab my liquid eyeliner from my bag. I make a really thin line right above my eye lashes. Its not that noticeable but its enough for me. I grab my mascara and I apply a little bit on my eye lashes, and eyebrow. I wash my teeth, before putting on a really light shade of pink lipgloss. I put my hair down, letting my natural curls form there selfs down.

I walk out and I knock on Melissa's door. "Melissa its almost six thirty." She doesn't answer, so I open the door. Melissa is still laying in bed, under the covers. I turn on the lights, and she lets out a lazy moan.

"Chop chop. Go take a shower." I clap my hands when I was talking.

"Shut up, and leave me alone. Before I stand up and I will make you shut up," Melissa fires.

"Then why don't you stand up and go wash your ass." I don't regret any word that I just sayid but I feel like she is going to get me back. She sits up, and looks at me like if she is going to pass out, but she just looks like that because she's sleepy.

"Im too lazy to get you back." She stands up and walks right next to me. When she is right in front of me she hits me in the back of my head then quickly runs towards the bathroom and shuts the door. She ran like a little girl and it reminds me when we were little. I look down, and right after when I see whats in the floor my smile fades away. Its a orange empty pill container, like the ones you get in prescriptions at the pharmacy. I pick it up and I look at the label. It doesn't have her name on it but someone else's. Someone that I don't even know. I don't know if I should tell her or not say anything. I decide to say something, because I care about her.

When she gets out of the shower she walks in the room, and sees me sitting down in her bed with the empty pill container in my hand.

"Where did you get this?" I show her the container, and she looks away.

"I went to the doctor and they prescribed me the pills." She acts all normal, like if she isn't taking drugs from someone else.

"Don't lie to me. Why are you doing drugs?"

"Says the one that did way worst things in the past. And you barely came clean now." The things that happened to me in the past is in the past. I throw the container at the wall, and I storm out from the room.

"Don't you ever talk about my past ever again." I walk out, and I go downstairs into the kitchen. Its six fifty and class starts at seven thirty-five. I grab my pills from the medicine cabinet, and I open it. I put two in my hand and I grab a glass of water. I swallow them, and I close my eyes. I can feel the cold water going down my throat. I don't feel like eating breakfast, so I just sit down. Minutes later, Melissa walks in.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned about your past. Can you forgive me." She looks at me directly into my eyes, and I can see that she really is sorry.

"Sure, but I have a question."

"What is it." Im having doubts about telling Melissa about seeing Harry, but I really want to know.

"Why was Har..." Before I can finish, Melissa's phone rings.

"Wait hold that question." She holds a finger up and then answers the phone. She smiles and laughs.

"Oh Harry you dirty..." I force myself to clear my throat, and I raise an eyebrow.

She swallows hard before answering. "Sorry Harry I need to go. See you at school." She hangs up and puts the phone on top of the table.

"Sorry what was it that you wanted to tell me." She looks really supporting, but I decide not to say it.

"Nothing just that you are the best sister."

"Aww thanks." She walks up to me and gives me a hug. If only Harry wasn't in my life.