Seventy-four (Hope?)

For now on in the last chapters I would LOVE it if you would listen to these songs while reading the chapters please. They go SO WELL with the story and the vibe in the characters' feelings and plot.

They're all from Ed Sheeran:
*Bloodstream
*I will take you home
*Photograph

Listen to them while reading please :) Photograph always makes me cry *Crying and smiling face from Selena Gomez*
_______________________

Harry's POV

There she was. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen. After six years. Six years that felt more like decades, I finally find her. I finally find the most stunning human being in history.

Her hair is longer, reaching down to the very bottom of her back. She looks way skinnier, her body had developed curvier, and she has gotten taller. Her dazzling dark sepia brown eyes look straight into mine.

As the words come out of her mouth, they burn down into me; like stepping on the concrete floor outside in the middle of a boiling summer without shoes.

How can she not remember me? Is she pretending? Or did something happen that's making her not remember me?

"I know you're still mad at me," I begin to speak. "But please don't do this to me. I've suffered so much since you left, and now that I found you-"

"I'm sorry." She tries to smile. "Like I said, you have the wrong girl. The only guy I've fallen in love with is the same guy I'm marrying." She raised up her left hand, showing me an opal and diamond ring.

No. No! She can't be getting married! No please no! I've been through so much since she left and now that I find her she's getting married?!?! NO. I won't accept this!

"Y-you're getting married?" The words choke out of my mouth.

"Yes." She smiles, looking down to her ring.

After a few moments of silence her eyes look back up to me. "I need to go. Hope you find the girl you're looking for." She smiles again. Dear lord how I miss her smiles. She puts a few energy drinks in her shopping cart before walking down the aisle.

"Wait!" I shout, running towards her when she reached the end; about to take a turn. She stops, her face with an expression of annoyed.

"Yes?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Let me make you remember. Why don't we meet up everyday at five pm at the park bench and we chat a little. By the end of the month tell me if you remember me or not. If you don't then I'll disappear out of your life. Deal?"

She narrowed her eyes while nibbling in the inside of her cheeks with her teeth. I know that's her thinking position.

"How do I know you're not a murderer?" She finally says.

"Would a murderer kill you on a park bench while a lot of people can see me?"

She looks back down, knowing that I have her cornered. If I spend a whole month with her, and I talk to her about our moments she will definitely remember about us. Everything.

"Fine. But let me warn you right now to not bring your hopes up." I nod before we exchange our phone numbers.

Now I have to keep my fingers crossed for all of this to work.

• • • •

3rd person omniscient POV

Day 1
*play song Photograph by Ed Sheeran*