Six

I walk home, as always. The memories of walking home with Liam, and Louis makes me feel lonely. I hear the cars pass by, and I notice that someone has been following me.

"Rose come on." I look back and Harry is behind me. He has his car keys dangling from his finger. I forgot that Im going to his house today for the project.

"Why don't we go walking. I mean you have been following me for about five minutes already." He raises and eyebrow making his eyebrow piercing move with it too.

"Im not walking. Now get in the car before I change my mind, and leave you." I just roll my eyes, and I follow him.

When we get to his car he gets in but I don't. I just stare at his black Lamborghini. How in earth can he pay for this car.

"So are you getting in or did you forget how to open a car door?" I get in with out saying a word, and the car from the inside is really uncomfortable. His car from the inside is surprisingly clean. It smells like mint gum, and new car smell.

"This is the only time you will be able to be inside my car." He pulls out of the parking lot, and I just look out of the window. I ignore his rudeness, but its not helping.

Luckily he breaks the awkward silence inside the car with music. He quickly puts in a red dvd. He turns it on and my favorite band starts to play. The Fray, love don't die. His thumbs play with the rhythm in the steering wheel.

"You like The Fray?" I look at him but he doesn't look back. He stays quiet for a few seconds before answering.

"Yeah why? You thought I like those types of musics where people scream all the time, and that I go to concerts where theres mosh pits?" He stops at a red light, and turns his head to look at me.

"Well you are covered in tattoos and piercing so I thought that..."

"I'm tired of people looking at me and thinking I'm a freak or something. I have feelings too you know because Im human. Just like you and anyone else on this planet." I never though Harry would ever say something so deep as that. He leaves me speechless so I just continue listening to the music. He starts to drive a little faster, so I take a grip on the leather seat. I lean my head on the window making my head vibrate a little.

A few minutes pass, and the radio is still on playing different songs from The Fray.

Harry finally goes up a driveway to a big two story house. The house is beautiful, and it has cobblestone decoration on it. He turns of the car, and I get out of it. He takes out the keys from the car and looks for the house key. I grab my backpack, and I only put on one strap.

"Your house is beautiful," I say while looking at it like if it is the white house or something.

"Its my parents not mine. And I hate it." He corrects me. I follow him towards the front door. He quickly opens it. He walks in first instead of being a gentleman, and letting me in first. I close the door behind me when I get in.

The house looks insanely big from the inside. A sweet woman comes out of the kitchen with her oven mittens on.

"Oh hello my name is Anne." I thought she was going in for a hand shake but instead she goes in for a hug.

"I'm so glad that Harry finally brought a girl in that is not covered in tattoos and piercings." Before I could that Im not Harry's girlfriend a man shakes my hand.

"I'm Desmond. Harry's father. Your a beautiful young lady." Then after him, a girl that looks like a few years older then me smiles at me. She grabs me into a tight hug. When she lets go she looks at me directly into my eyes.