chapter 77 (colby's pov) (⚠️MATURE⚠️)

emma: "i'm sorry, you weren't supposed to hear any of that." she cries, her eyes growing dryer and dryer from irritation.
colby: "don't be sorry, baby. i'm glad i did," she leans her head back to face me and i push a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "and i'm glad you finally expressed how you felt. i know it's been bothering you." i gaze at her, squinting my eyes at her in muse.
emma: "god, i don't deserve you." she mutters, wiping her tear-streaked face.
colby: "you don't, but only in the sense that you deserve better... and more than what i can give you." i watch her shake her head, telling me than i am so very wrong.
emma: "but i want you. for as long as i live, i want you. so i'll take what i can get." she looks up at me, a crack in her voice that makes her sound raspy and damaged like a broken record. i smiled down at her and smiled even bigger when she molded against me, wrapping her little arms around my torso when i hug her tight. she placed a little kiss right under my ear where she could reach and i smiled, kissing her forehead gently as we sway and wobble ever so smoothly back and forth.
emma: "i am so sorry. for everything." she mutters into my neck, making me want to sit there and deny against her words, but i know full well she won't stop saying it until i acknowledge and accept her apology even though she didn't do anything.
colby: "it's okay, my love. we'll get it figured out. we always do." i whisper, feeling her attempt to squeeze me a little tighter. i chuckle and squeeze her closer against me, almost growling when she runs her fingers through my hair. she knows how that effects me...
emma: "you smell really good." she says suddenly leaning back to face me. i laugh at her and shake my head, muttering a polite thank you before she kisses my lips so deep with passion i thought i was going to fall over. my lips molded with hers and i kissed her back, a fiery need to not pull away from her. when her back ended up against the wall by my force, she whimpered and that just made me want her beneath me. whimper again, baby. let me hear you. when the hand that was once on her cheek fell down and landed on her throat, she sucked in a soft breath and tilted her head upwards, biting my bottom lip so gently that it sent a direct tingle straight to my member. holy shit, that was hot. i squeezed her throat a little tighter when i forced her to look back up at me, her eyes closing and opening so slowly to give me the hint not to stop. we had sex earlier, but i am never against having it more than once in the same day... especially with emma. let's go for round two, baby girl.
emma: "colby." she whines against my lips, making my member twitch and tap her stomach against the hoodie of mine that she's wearing.
colby: "yes, baby?" i mutter, kissing her neck aggressively. i lift the hoodie up her thigh ever so softly, seductively running my fingers along her naked thigh after i do so.
colby: "where are your shorts, baby girl? what if someone had walked in and seen you like this?" i mutter breathlessly, running my index finger along the hood of her femininity. she whimpers out my name once more, bucking her hips to the point where my finger was pushing through the thin material of her panties without it being my own action. i use it to my advantage and rub her nub through the thin fabric, hearing her moan in my ear so quietly. after hearing her whimper and beg a few times more from my torture of slowing down to much and then speeding up before stopping when she least expected it, i slip my hands into her panties and rub where she wants attention, a moan escaping her lips as i do so. she's soaked...
emma: "c-colby..." she whines, causing me to squeeze her throat a little tighter than before. her eyes roll back with pleasure before i kiss her lips with force, plunging two fingers inside her when she least expected it. she tore her head away from mine when it flew backwards, placing her hand around my wrist that's wrapped around her throat and squeezing it to try and keep her composure. speeding up my actions, she moans a lot louder than before, making my member twitch with excitement once more. i can't wait any longer, i need you now. she clenches around my fingers when i could tell by the sound of her voice that she was about to release, but a deep, familiar voice interrupted us, followed by two other deep voices and a female voice. god damnit, go away! i quickly detached myself from her completely and she audibly whimpered, obviously not meaning to. sam looked at us with pure shock in his eyes, kevin and elton just standing there acting as if they didn't expect to see what they just saw.
katrina: "twice in one morning? it must be good." she laughs, walking past us and sitting at the dining room table where i was about to absolutely fuck the living shit out of my beautiful emma. emma looks over at me and takes a deep breath, her cheeks pink from all the work-up. i adjust my jeans in hopes of decreasing my excitement, feeling annoyed that the only way to get rid of it is emma and now we have company. not only that, but she doesn't have pants on!
colby: "go get some pants on." i mutter in her direction, watching a sudden smirk form on her face.
emma: "no." she says quietly, ducking into the kitchen where it's more private. oh, she knows what she's doing. i audibly growl under my breath and catch her when she lands herself in the kitchen, pushing her up against the wall with force.
colby: "no? oh, so you're desperate, aren't you?" i pause, choking her seductively as she's flush against the wall, "disobeying me because you know that i will fuck the ever-living shit out of you right here right now in front of our friends...?" i suddenly bury a finger inside her, catching her by surprise to the point where i had to move the hand i had around her throat to her mouth and cover it, making sure she doesn't moan too loudly. don't get me wrong, i want to hear her badly. i want to hear her moan my name, whimper and beg for me to stop and go... but no one else hears her besides me. because she's mine. and i will prove that to her when i get the chance to rail her on the dining room table where we've all sat and ate our food before. forcefully plunging and pushing my fingers further up inside her, her eyes squint with pleasure and she rolls her head back, her breath bouncing off of my hand that's covering her mouth.
colby: "i will fuck you on that dining room table once they leave. and from that point on, you're going to forever remember that food wasn't the only thing i was served on that table." i whispered so gruffly and seductively in her ear that i thought she was going to scream. feeling her squirm and brush her body against mine, i grumbled and attacked her lips with hunger, claiming her with more than just the physical attention i'm showing her. just as she clenches around my fingers for the second time in the sense that she was about to cave, elton whistled from the entry of the kitchen. fucker.
elton: "i just came to get some orange juice, i wasn't expecting to see this." he says mischievously and walks away, no orange juice or cup in sight. i turn back around to emma after completely detaching myself from her for the second time and see as her chest is rising with every breath, her cheeks a hotter pink than before.
emma: "baby, let's go to bed. if we lock the door, they can't interrupt us." she walks closer towards me, clearly frustrated.
colby: "have you met them? they always find a way." my voice strained and annoyed.
emma: "but you and i are both needy..." she rubs me through my jeans, making me growl. without missing a beat, i cup her behind with my palms flat against her, roughly handling her perfect behind while our mouths attack each other's. getting lost in each other, she uses one hand to rub me through my tight jeans and the other to massage through my hair, moaning when my fingers entered her once more.
emma: "baby, please." she moans, my throaty grumble following. oh my god, i need you now.
kevin: "go somewhere else with that! we don't want to hear you guys!" he shouts, a laugh following.
emma: "then leave. you don't live here, so you don't have to stay." she tries to sound as harsh as possible, my fingers doing wonders to the point that she couldn't even talk right. i lean closer in her ear as she spreads her legs out a little more, giving me more room to ram my fingers further up inside her.
elton: "no, i think we'll stay and watch a movie!" he says matter-of-factly, laughing with kevin and effectively ruining the moment. i pull away from emma and watch as she's breathless, trying desperately to contain herself.
colby: "we'll finish this later, baby. i promise." i said gruffly, feeling my own manhood throb and complain that it needs to be freed.
emma: "colby, no... now, please." she pleads, only making my member grow larger.
colby: "i can't wait any longer, either, but we have company." i said, my jaw clenched. she groans in frustration and storms out of the kitchen, me following behind her only to see her close her bedroom door to trap herself in there.
colby: "i can't stand you fuckers and i mean that in every disrespectful way possible." i snapped at kevin and elton, watching their eyes widen when they meet mine. i sit down at the dining room table with very naughty thoughts running through my head, the only other thought being what emma is doing in her bedroom. she's probably doing what i wish i was doing to her right now... getting her fingers all up in where i should be. fuck, i need them to go away.
colby: "where did sam go?" i ask, trying to take my mind off of everything that just happened.
elton: "him and katrina went back to the bunker. they wanted some alone time."
colby: "oh, so you guys can respect their alone time, but not mine and emma's? assholes." i said harshly, what feels like a whirlpool going on in my stomach. just then, i receive a message from emma, an attachment showing through my screen. clicking play, i turn my volume down and see exactly what i was thinking, emma playing with herself and sending it to me to make me needier than what i already was. i adjusted myself in my chair and squirmed to try and escape this uncomfortable feeling in my jeans, but when i held my phone up to my ear to see if their was sound, i heard emma moan my name in the video and that was my last straw. i lock my phone immediately and throw it onto the table, a dark look in my eyes as i stare down at kevin and elton.
colby: "leave. both of you. right now, i'm not asking." i said all too harshly, my voice making me scared of myself for a short second. elton and kevin look up at me with wide eyes and jump up immediately, scurrying out of emma's apartment and locking the front door behind them. i saunter over to emma's bedroom and go to open the door, a frustrated groan escaping my lips when i found the door locked.
colby: "baby, they're gone. open the door, i can't wait anymore." i said through a clenched jaw, twisting and twisting at the doorknob to try and open it even though it's fucking locked. as i shout her name once more, she moans loudly and says my name, a whiny tone to her voice that makes me want to give her a baby. she taunts and taunts me, moaning and screaming my name as she does what i'm imagining her doing. and finally, after what felt like years of torture, the bolt on the door twisted before her bedroom door swung open. as i immediately leaned in to grab her by her waist, she dodged me and ran out by the living room, close to the dining room table where her and i both know what's about to go down. i turn around to her and gaze at her, and just as i did so, she lifted up my hoodie she was wearing to expose the naked apex of her thighs, not avoiding eye contact with me as she did so. emma... i growl at her and take a step forward, her throwing her hand up to stop me.
emma: "we have company, we can finish later." she mocks me, dragging her hand down to her pearl and gasping when she realizes how sensitive she is. suddenly feeling a slight wetness in my jeans, i rip off my clothes with no hesitation while emma just gazes at me, and once i was bare, i raced towards her and pushed her onto the dining room table with aggression, hovering over her as she gasps in shock.
colby: "we have no company, i told them to leave so that i could rail the ever-living shit out of you." i force her legs open wide and lean down, licking her pearl up and down, tasting how sweet she is, before i pushed my raw, swollen shaft inside her. she just about screams when i do so, a long, drawn-out groan escaping off of my lips at the same time. she made an attempt to close her legs, but i forced them back open and held them up at arms length as i hovered over her precious body, watching her whimper and cry as her eyes rolled back so far that she could tell me the color of her brain cells. i moan out rather loudly, enjoying the immaculate view of emma being fucked out of her mind by me while she's wearing my hoodie... it's an absolute blessing seeing her like this and she has no idea.
colby: "you are a masterpiece, emma," i whisper gruffly, wrapping my hand around her throat as she gains a tight grip on my wrist around her, "god, i'm so glad you're mine." i groan, breathless. she screams out when i begin to pound and hammer at her in the same spot over and over again, her words that she's trying to use very unclear and almost inaudible. i grab her shaking, twitching legs and hold them against me, her ankles hanging off of my shoulders, proceeding to drill into her like a ground auger on a construction site. feeling myself twitch and ache for a release, emma's orgasm overcomes her and she spills all over my swollen cock that's inside of her, causing me to cave in from how loud she screamed when she spiraled. she says my name when i command her to and i then spiral, tightening my grip on her neck and watching as she bounces up and down against the force of my thrusts as i finish. pulling out of her, i lift up her hoodie to expose her stomach and stroke myself, letting out the last of my milt before my shaft falls and hangs in satisfaction. still reeling from her high, i hover over emma, careful of my semen on her stomach and kiss her deeply, releasing my grip from around her throat. i grab a nearby napkin on the counter next to us and wipe off her stomach, hearing her whimper in satisfaction as her legs shake and vibrate against me even after i remove them from my shoulders. without another beat, i pick her up like a toddler and smile when she hugs me, carrying her into her bedroom before locking the door behind us and laying her in bed. i slipped into a clean pair of boxers that i keep at her apartment and crawled in next to her, holding her close to me as she falls into a deep sleep.