chapter 14

i was helping with cleaning up the bunker and i came across the bodies in colby's room.
emma: "WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE BODIES!" i shouted so that someone would hear me. that's not something that i would've thought that i would be saying... ever. sam and colby came walking into the room together. when i saw sam, i was suddenly reminded of katrina, but i shook her out of my head quickly.
colby: "i'll take one."
sam: "i'll take the other."
i motioned to the bodies on the floor and colby threw one over his shoulder like a bag of fucking potatoes and walked out— as did sam. colby grabbed the bloody tshirt that was in the corner on his way out, as well. who the hell knows where they put those bodies. and oddly enough, it doesn't bother me. the fact that my friend and my crush were carrying out dead bodies over their shoulders to who knows where, didn't bother me. i sighed and cleaned up the rest of colby's room to try and distract myself from my neck that was hurting like a motherfucker. it wasn't that messy, but there were a ton of things knocked over. he walked back into the room shortly after.
colby: "hey, thanks for cleaning my room." he smiled.
emma: "no problem. and for the record, this," i held up a bag of almost empty cheetos, "was under your bed. if you could like not leave shit like that in your room, it'd be nice." i joked.
he walked up and snatched the cheetos from my hand, "what do you care, you don't live here?" he teased. there's the attitude i love. w-wait... what? did i just- ... nope. no. emma, stop this. that's not even possible, emma, you haven't known him long enough.
emma: "because it's gross and unsanitary. you live like a slob." i smirked.
colby: "well, you look like a slob." he teased again.
i let out a quick laugh, "that's not what you were thinking when you stared at me yesterday morning." you're not slick, brock. knowing his last name may come in handy. i thank sam for yelling at him, causing me to hear his full name.
colby: "you had something on your pants. i wasn't staring at you." he laughed nervously.
emma: "where at?" i asked sarcastically. his eyes turned dark and he sauntered up closer to me. he gripped my behind roughly as he pulled me close to him. i sucked in a sharp breath.
colby: "right there." he smacked my behind harshly and smirked. i closed my eyes to relish the feel of his hands on me. holy shit, this is hot. i've been wanting him to touch me since i met him...
emma: "hands to yourself, brock." i teased and opened my eyes.
colby: "how do you know my last name, creep?" he joked.
emma: "because i heard sam screaming at you and he said your full name."
he looked down at me with a small smile, as his hands were rubbing my ass roughly and deliciously. it was hot and it was turning me on.
emma: "robert?"
colby: "rede?" he mocked me.
emma: "touché." i smirked.
he smirked back and we looked at each other for another moment or two.
emma: "get off me, brock."
colby: "hmm, i like when you call me brock." he bit his lip and smacked my ass, speaking in a low, menacing, promising tone.
holy fuck, what was he doing to me? my breathing heightened.
emma: "hands off." i pushed him away— even though i didn't want to— and smirked at him. he bit his lip and we both walked downstairs, him following behind me.
sam: "i have to go to kat's. anybody need anything?"
colby: "bring emma some clothes." huh?
sam raised a brow at us.
emma: "i can speak for myself." i glanced at colby.
sam: "so you want clothes or not?"
colby: "she's staying here for a while."
emma: "you don't make my decisions." i looked at him.
colby: "i do today." he smirked, looking back at me.
sam: "um... okay. i'll bring you back a few outfits." he eyed us warily and confused.
emma: "thanks." i looked back at sam and he walked out. everyone else was in their room, so no one was out there with colby and i.
emma: "what if i don't want to stay here?"
i didn't mind staying, i was just antagonizing colby. it was fun, to say the least. he gets this hot, menacing look on his face whenever i give him attitude. it's entertaining to see, if i'm being honest.
colby: "my bunker, my rules... rede." he smirked.
oh, he's getting bold.
emma: "i make my own rules." i said softly.
colby: "you better watch it." his eyes were dark. mmm...
emma: "what are you going to do? ground me? send me to my room with no dinner?" i smirked. his lips lifted in a small smirk, but still had that serious... and promising... look on his face. he took the few steps towards me and wrapped his ring clad hand around my throat, being careful of the slit on the backside of my neck. fuck. the things i'd do to him...
colby: "i'll show you what i'll do..." he growled.
i took in a breath at how he was affecting me and i felt a twist in my lower belly. the only other thing i wanted right now was his lips on mine. that's all i ask.
colby: "the things i'm going to do to you..." he growled, squeezing his hand around my throat a little tighter before letting me go. the look in eyes told me things... good, naughty things...
kiss me...  i brought my hand up and put it on his wrist. i bit my lip and he watched my lips with eagerness. he released me from his grip and my eyes trailed up and down his body before i licked my lips and walked over to the couch. if i didn't walk away from him, we were going to get caught, and i am not trying to get caught fucking on the kitchen table. nope, not going to happen. he came in my direction after a beat to recover and sat in front of me— that beautiful smile covering from ear to ear.
wow, okay, i need to cool down...
colby: "want to see something cool?"
emma: "i guess..." i said cautiously.
colby: "come." oh, i will. he motioned for me to get up as he did the same. i followed him into a room in the back of the bunker. he opened the door and it was a decent sized gym.
colby: "this is where we practice-" i cut him off.
emma: "nailing bitches?" i finished his sentence.
he let out a soft laugh, "i guess you could say that."
i giggled, "this place is cool." i mused as i walked into the place. i looked at everything and walked around the room. i went to pull up my pants because they fell, and i realized that i was still in colby's clothes.
emma: "where'd you put my clothes from yesterday?"
colby: "in my room. why?"
emma: "because i want to change."
colby: "but i think you look better in my clothes." he grinned.
i let out a soft laugh and pushed him out of the way, feeling his eyes on me as my back was turned to him. i walked up to his room and saw my clothes sitting on his dresser. i closed the door and locked it and i got changed. i put the clothes of his that i was wearing on his bed. i took a second to recover while i was by myself. i took a deep breath and felt my nerves finally calming. i haven't been this turned on since... stephan. you know, before he became an alcoholic and destroyed my life?