chapter 71 (⚠️MATURE⚠️)

it was almost three hours later when we get done eating at some italian restaurant of colby's choice and start walking back towards where we came from, without me having a clue of what the plan is. over our meal, we joked and we laughed, acting as if nothing had changed even though we both knew things needed to talked out and said. especially when brennen had the audacity to come up to colby and i and hold up my panties? not to mention, they were the ones that colby had bought me during the first few months we've been dating. i could just tell how much it bothered colby. the way his body tensed up and his posture went limp, it was obvious that it had gotten to him. he shouldn't have even come up to me. it was immature and the way that situation was handled was ridiculous. and to think that i had potential in that man. i was visibly sad and crying my eyes out and all brennen did was try to one-up colby when throughout the months i stayed at his place, he nonstop talked about how much he cared about me and blah blah blah. i bought every lie he sold to me... sad, really.
emma: "where are we going?" i asked, trying to catch up to him. his long ass legs make him move faster, whereas i move a little slower compared to him. damn him.
colby: "we're going to my place. i miss having you in my bed." he turned around to me, his voice soft. aw.
emma: "there's different directions that sentence could go, colby. specify." i laughed, watching a smile creep onto his face. gah! his smile! and so we get in the car and he starts to drive as i remember that i left my bag in sam's car. i'll just get it from him later. shouldn't be a big deal, right? as we drove down the street, i thought back to when colby found me in the alley. when him and i screamed our heads off at each other because we blamed ourselves for what's happened when it's been my fault all along. my heart physically hurts and i'm in pain. my chest is tight, the apples of my cheeks are sore from wailing excessively... it all just hurts. but, it was all worth it because colby is still talking to me and so are my friends. i just don't know why colby wants me back so quickly after the way i treated him. and the way he kissed me in the alley... pushing me up against the wall and restraining my hands by my head under his, his body flush against mine while his lips attacked and harassed my own... it felt like two worlds collided and all i could hear was Bishop Briggs' "Never Tear Us Apart" flare with power in the back of my mind during that very moment. the power of her voice in the song when all the orchestra picked up as my back hit the wall with him right in front of me was all i could think of. it felt like fireworks were being blown from every part of the world the moment his lips touched mine and that was when i realized that no matter how many men i've kissed, they've never felt like colby's. colby's touch is unbelievably passionate and no one can compare to him or his anything. and to think that i even thought for a second that brennen's sex was stronger than colby's. emma, you dumb bitch. i snickered at myself in disgust and disbelief and colby turned to me, eyeing me suspiciously. i flashed him a bright smile and just about fell out of the car when his hand touched my thigh and gripped it gently, letting it rest there. yes, yes, yes.
colby: "i never said anything before, but now that we're not screaming at each other," he paused, turning to me as he came to a red light, "i didn't like the way brennen looked at you earlier. he looked at you with lust and affection and i could just tell that there was something real that happened between you two. it makes me wonder if you even said what you meant. because a look like that is what i feared most. another man giving you that look of love when i should be the only one to do so is what i feared most. it just doesn't sit right with me." he said quietly and carefully, zooming off past the light that just turned green, "he was looking at your ass, too, and i wanted to fucking hit him." my stomach twisted in on itself when he moved his hand away from my thigh, letting me know that he is seriously hurt by this. i don't blame you...
emma: "what makes you think that i didn't mean what i said? i know i practically begged you to be mad at me, because i deserve it, but don't let it be over brennen. my "love" for him wasn't love. it was just minor feelings that helped pass the time when i was truly convinced that i did love him even though i didn't." i said in protest, speaking softly.
colby: "and what made you realize that?" he asked, his tone kind of snooty as he pulled up to the woods line that i know so well. okay...
emma: "because i didn't want to kill myself after walking away from him the other night. when i left you, i wanted to end it all. i hated seeing you so hurt and i hated feeling that hurt. when i left brennen, i didn't turn my head around not once to see if he was following me. when he called and screamed my name, i didn't run back to him begging and pleading for forgiveness. like i said, i didn't even turn my head around," i paused, watching his eyes go wide, "let me put it this way, if the tables had been flipped and i found out that it was you that killed my parents, i wouldn't have run away from you. i would've taken time to myself, yes, but i wouldn't have left you screaming and calling after me while i just walk out of your life because you killed the people who never gave two shits about me even though i still love them. it was hard enough for me to leave you the day i left that i couldn't even call you back as i watched your name shine through my screen at all times of the day for months. it was when you stopped calling that i finally called you and you weren't there. and that hurt, but not as bad as it did when i walked away. when i tell you i love you, i mean it. you mean more to me than my parents do now that they're gone. the two people who brought me into this world are probably burnt to a crisp by who knows where and i still love you more than i do them. if you still don't get it, than i don't know what to tell you. if you choose to be mad over brennen, than so be it. i'll be inside." i said sharply, feeling my breath being taken away from me as i dart out of the car and start walking towards the front door. i can't believe he actually thinks i still have feelings for brennen. he has his reasons, but i love him. not brennen. not anyone else. him. he has every reason to be mad and disappointed in me, but it just had to be over brennen. he and i had something, but that's over. i will never run back to him if it means that colby is gone for the rest of my life. never. i learned my lesson.
colby: "emma, wait up! why are you walking so fast?" he calls after me, racing up towards me.
emma: "just unlock the door." i mumbled, kicking a rock as i approach the large metal door. he sighs and does exactly that, ushering me in before he walks in behind me. the bunker hasn't changed. the same staircase railing, the same paint on the walls, the same old wood flooring, the same run down couch... literally nothing has changed. wow. i turn around to colby as he walks towards me and i take a step back, having an idea. you want to know how sorry i am and how much i love you? i'll show you... i will. i immediately started walking up the stairs and up to colby's bedroom as he follows behind me, twisting the doorknob once i get to it. at a quick glance, nothing in his room has changed, either. his bed wasn't made, but that was the only thing messy that i could see. his colognes were still in the same places on his dresser, his mirror was in the same spot... great, so i didn't miss much. once colby closes the door, i hurry towards him and grip his t-shirt in my hands, pushing him flush against the bedroom door and locking it as i slam my lips on his. i thought for sure that he was going to be taken aback and push me away, but he didn't. instead, he tucked one hand behind my neck and the other rests loosely on the waistband of my spandex, his lips moving harshly against mine. my right hand travels up to the side of his neck and lays there while our lips mold and move with each other's. a quick minute later, i tear my lips away from his and gaze at him as our foreheads just barely touch, both of us breathless and out of air, before he pushes my neck towards his and our lips clash once more. i use my left hand to caress the side of his torso and tug gently on the hem of his t-shirt, wanting him to take it off. he moves forward and moves me with him, both of us now standing in the middle of the room as he momentarily stops kissing me to rip his shirt off and pull it off over his head. throwing it across the room, he grabs me by my waist and forces me against him, kissing me aggressively and wantonly. our breath heavy as lip smacking is the only audible thing in the room, his hand rests again on the back of my head and massages through my thick hair, pushing my head closer towards his roughly. his free ring-clad hand smoothly travels down my back and clasps my behind, giving me a nice squeeze as he pushes his groin against me. i groan softly against his lips and he leans back and stares at me, his eyes dark with lust.
emma: "it's only you, colby. brennen means nothing to me. let me prove it to you." i whispered breathlessly, feeling his hands all over my body. oh my god, his hands are magical.
colby: "no, let me show you." his voice was gruff and aggressive as he breathes heavily against my lips. as expected, he held me close to him and walked both himself and i to his bed where i sit patiently as he stares down at me, my nerves shaking and my subconscious screeching in excitement. he kisses me hungrily once more, grabbing the hem of my hoodie and sliding it off over my head before throwing it somewhere across the room. as he hovers over me and i fall back, he unclips the garment that protects my breasts and flings it behind him as i fall flat on my back, vulnerable and exposed to him as he crawls on top of me like i'm his prey. please, do something.
colby: "fuck, i missed you." he groaned as he scanned my body, dipping his head eagerly into my neck and kissing me aggressively. my back unintentionally arches ever so slightly from the power he holds while my hand found his strands where i scrunch and massage his soft hair. this is where i'm supposed to be.
colby: "i bet brennen never made you feel like this." huh? he muffled cockily, his hands caressing down my sides and kneading my breasts. i gasp from the sensation. no, no he didn't.
colby: "i bet he didn't do this," he leisurely kisses down my stomach softly as he inches lower and lower to my waistband, my breath heightening as my chest rises with every gasp, "or this," he massages my thighs and squeezes towards my apex, my stomach forming a familiar knot of excitement, "or this," he kisses the inside of my thighs, inching closer and closer where i want him most, please, colby. "...or this." he suddenly buries his nose in my sensitivity, causing me to yell out as he kisses me through the thin fabric of my spandex. as he does all of this very slowly and leisurely, his hands travel up my thighs and latch onto my waistband, my knees bent with my feet flat on the bed as he's directly between my legs. oh my god, please. i was too caught up in the moment to remember that i was supposed to be the one showing him how sorry i am and how much i love him... not the other way around. not that i'm complaining, but this did not go according to plan. he suddenly rips my shorts off, along with my panties, and slides them down my legs, not breaking eye contact as he does so. wow, this is erotic. my stomach is twisting and i need some kind of release... like, right now. i'm now stripped, exposed, and desperate, watching colby stand to his own two feet and quickly rip off his pants and boxers, leaving him completely naked, as i am, his impressive length standing at attention. oh my fucking god, i want him now.
colby: "did he leave you this desperate? did he leave you laying beneath him completely naked and vulnerable so that he could admire you and make you wait so your high lasts longer? did he say you were beautiful when you stared at him this gullibly and wanton? did he touch you the way i do? did he want you how badly i do?" he paused, grinding down on my exposure with his naked own as my knees act as a gate on either side of where he's hovering. i gasp and moan in pleasure, wanting a release. fuck, i missed this. "i don't think he did any of those things. want to know why?" he presses into me with force, his bulge leaving a throbbing, pulsating sensation on my femininity, causing me to dip my head back in the pillow and cry out, "because he doesn't appreciate you like i do. because he doesn't care for you the way i do. because he doesn't have the decency to appreciate what he had and how lucky he was to have it. seeing you naked and vulnerable like you are right now is better than any kind of drug high. it's better than meeting your idol who you've looked up to since you were nine,emma," he presses into me harder, making me cry out once more. oh my fucking god, this is amazing. i dip my head back and grumble is name, whining that all he's doing is teasing me. "and he... didn't appreciate that. he didn't enjoy you as much as i do. and you and i both know that." his voice is raspy and deep, though quiet and promising. he took me by surprise when he dipped a finger into me, his hand rested between the two of our bodies. i moan out and close my eyes, feeling him stretch and feel me. yes, yes, yes.
colby: "did he make your insides flame up like i'm doing right now? did he make you wait and leave you wanton because he cared about your high more than he did his own?" he enters a second slender finger of his into me, causing me to just about scream out in pleasure, "did he make your legs shake and twitch? did your bones rattle when the euphoric feeling that brennen gave you hit like mine does?" he plunges his fingers in and out of me forcefully, curling them as they hit right where i want them to. words can't explain the kind of noises that came out of my mouth. this is so erotic and mesmerizing that i don't ever want this moment to end.
emma: "colby." i cry out, my back arching like the San Francisco bridge. my breathing heightens rapidly as his rhythmic fingers sink in and out of me slowly and leisurely before speeding up and pumping quicker than a bolt of lighting hitting the ground. his free hand comes to the side of my face, moving the hair that's in my face out of the way as his fingers continue to lead me to my high. please don't stop.
colby: "all of those things are my job. i make you feel this way. i make you crave more and more. i give you that euphoric feeling as it flows and zings through your veins. i make your legs shake and twitch as they wrap around me and vibrate against my waist. you scream my name... not his," he pauses, ripping his fingers out of me to roll on a condom which took him less than three seconds to do, leaving me breathless and wanting more. he hovers over me once more, his eye contact stronger than he is, "you are mine. all of this, all of you... it's mine. Nobody fucks you better than i do." he says as he directs towards my figure. sounding like i ran half of a mile, i gaze up at him and watch as he leans down, his lips attacking mine hungrily. and with that, he swiftly enters me, making me roar and cry at the top of my lungs as my head rips away from his lips and sinks back into the mattress with force. he let out a strangled moan straight from his throat as he kissed down my neck and took no time at all to move rapidly, finding his rhythm in a matter of thirty seconds. he holds my hands above my head as our strangled moans and cries echoed throughout the room and probably throughout the entire house, this being the best possible moment that i've felt in forever. the mix of emotions between us combined with sex makes this much more pleasing. the anger, the sadness, the pain, the jealousy, the fiery hearts of us both... it's emphasizing and making the fire between us larger and larger and only adding to the sensation of us finally being skin to skin after almost a year.
emma: "i am so so sorry for everything." i cry out, feeling him jab and sink himself into me even deeper than before. right there, oh my god...
colby: "so am i, baby, it's okay." he breathed out, catching my moan in his mouth as he kisses and swallows my groans and throttled cries. he moves his lips down my chin as my lips tear away from his and my head dips into the pillow once more, his lips lingering down my throat aggressively.
emma: "colby..." i whine, my face scrunching out of pure pleasure.
colby: "that's right, baby. my name. not his. now scream it. let yourself know and everyone driving down the street know that you are mine and no one else's." he mutters, his voice gravely and deep. feeling those words charge straight to my bundle of nerves as he hits directly where i'm throbbing, i scream out loudly, his name being the only thing i could possibly say with how much i'm feeling. he moans out loudly in turn, his face scrunching and his mouth open, and he grips my hands tighter and tighter in his, sucking in a sharp breath between his teeth. he moans and groans while plunging in and out of me at a much faster rhythm than before, my high right around the corner. in the midst of us cussing and screaming one another's name, i had reached my climax, a euphoric high swimming through my blood and rushing through my veins. feeling colby pound into me lazily a couple last times as he rides out my high, i feel him twitch which means he feels his high, too. breathing heavily, he collapses on top of me, his hands laying limp in my own. i move my clammy hands out from beneath his and wrap my arms around his neck, lazily hugging him. oh, holy shit, that was amazing. he lifts his head up after a few moments and kisses me deeply and passionately before easing out of me and stumbling to his feet with caution. he tosses me my panties and ties his little bag of babies in a knot before throwing it in the trash can. i slip into the thin fabric drowsily and crawl under the covers, colby doing the same after he puts his boxers back on. he lays flat on his back and pulls me close to his side, kissing the top of my hair as our breathing patterns return to normal.
emma: "my plan was that i was supposed to be the one to show you how sorry i am and how much i love you by taking control and treating you." i feel my breath start to return back to normal as i look up at him, watching his head tilt down to meet mine. those gorgeous blue eyes...
colby: "yeah, well, my plan was to show you that you're my baby no matter what. and i'm almost positive that i got my point across." he chuckled.
emma: "oh, you definitely did." i muttered, burying myself under his blankets and clinging to his side. the soft skin of his against my own as we lay here naked and cuddling was calming and feeling him hold me close to him was enough to put me asleep after everything that happened today and what just happened less than three minutes ago. i close my eyes, hearing colby mutter that he loves me before kissing me on the top of my head. his breathing soon evened out, letting me know that he was asleep, and i did the same... dozing off after that beyond amazing make-up sex.