chapter 21 (very mature)

god, he looked so fucking good. the others were practicing what i had taught them, while i was now working with colby, so i was not focused on him right now. no one else.
colby: "then teach me something else..." he whispered deeply, a smirk crossing his face as he released himself gracefully off the pull-up bar.
holy fuck my insides...
i didn't now how to act, i was weak. i had to get onto a different topic— as much as i didn't want to— because we were in a room with our friends and i was about to jump in his arms and kiss him like there was no tomorrow.
emma: "show me what you learned from our fight." i blushed. he smirked, knowing how he affected me, and we went at each other for roughly three minutes. or so. he's doing better than i ever could.
colby: "how'd i do?"
emma: "better than me. keep it up."
he smiled and i walked over to the other groups. they were all doing really good but i wasn't surprised. they're gang members, threat know how to fight. that still shocks me to this day. my friends... gang members? and my crush... gang leader? and here i am showing them new techniques. never thought that this would've been my life. i shook my thoughts and walked to the front of the gym, facing everyone.
emma: "you guys can wrap up whenever. nice job." i announced.
colby: "all of you, get ready for that job." he demanded to the others. oh, the control he has...
they nodded and walked out. as i walked over to grab my phone, i felt a strong pair of hands wrap around my waist. i knew it was colby, i could tell from the way his hands molded to my body. i know his hands from anywhere.
colby: "hey, princess." he whispered in my ear. it sent chills through my entire body, meanwhile trying to steady my breath that was loud and audible. he surprised me by leaving wet kisses from my jawline and down my neck as my head lolled back onto his chest. damn, i want you.
emma: "stay at my place tonight. katrina's staying with sam." i moaned softly against his touch. i don't think i've ever been so desperate. get it together, emma.
colby: "i'll see you there." he whispered and bit my ear lobe gently. i bit my lip while he just smirked his devilish smirk and he walked out, taking glances at me as he did. i grabbed my phone and my keys and told everyone i was leaving.
colby: "bye, baby girl," he paused, walking up to me, "can't wait." he whispered, hugging me.
emma: "me neither." i whispered. i literally can't wait... the nerves that own my womanhood just keep shaking and screaming. i physically cannot wait any longer. i walked inside my place after about thirty minutes or so of driving and saw katrina sitting on the couch.
kat: "hey, sis." she beamed.
emma: "hey." i smiled.
kat: "oh, and just so you know, i'm staying with sam tonight."
i figured.
emma: "sounds good."
i grabbed my laptop and sat my ass down on the couch. i didn't know what i was typing, but i just started typing at the story of mins that i'm currently working on. at some point in time that i wasn't paying attention, katrina said she was leaving. i was writing, and i, of course, lost track of time. after what felt like a decade, i looked at my phone and saw that four and half hours had passed. oh what the fuck? it was now eight o'clock at night. well, shit. i took the time and decided to shower because i remembered that colby was coming over later. i didn't have clue of what time, but i figured i'd go ahead and get cleaned up. after my refreshing shower, i got changed into a black crop top and the red velvet shorts i bought at victoria's secret when i was at the mall. i smiled in anticipation and after a few minutes of just sitting on my phone, there was a knock on my front door. i screeched excitedly and i calmly opened the door after i took a deep breath. what a simp, my subconscious scolded. i ignored her and saw colby who was standing there with blood on his knuckles, but he didn't look bothered by it. he looked completely normal, like he's done this before. which he did... multiple times. the blood on his hands only made him hotter, as weird and psychopathic as it sounds, it's true. i had to catch my breath from seeing the sight of his beautiful face and body.
emma : "hey, come in." i heard the nervousness in my own voice. it's just colby, emma. cool it.
he smirked and said hey before walking in. he sat on the couch and i walked into the kitchen to wash the dishes. didn't want colby seeing the few dirty dishes in the sink. as i did so, my back facing colby, i heard a deep "hmm" come from behind me from a distance. i smirked to myself.
colby: "you should know better than to wear those shorts around me, baby girl." he grumbled. i bit my lip at his deep and wanting tone. fuck the dishes. i turned the water off and wiped my hands dry before turning to him. he drank me up and down with his beautiful, ocean blue eyes while his lip sat under his top row of pure white, pearly-shined teeth. he's thinking things... and so am i. i walked over to him confidently and straddled him, sitting my pearl on his manhood. we gazed at each other for a moment, his hands traveling everywhere but my face. his hands were under my shirt, feeling me up and kneading my breasts as he drank me in. our lips clashed instantly. his hands move lower, squeezing my behind as our lips and tongue moved in sync with one another. i grind on him a couple times, feeling myself get into rhythm. he groaned and i rugged on his hair, feeling every strand move between my fingers.
colby: "god, i need you right now." he groaned as my hips started to move faster. and just then, he picked me up, his hands supporting me under my thighs, and carried me into my bedroom. i didn't question how he knew which bedroom was mine. didn't want to question. all i wanted was him. now. he closed my bedroom door with his foot and pushed me up against it, my legs wrapping themselves around his waist. his pressed his hips against my now sensitive sex so that i didn't slide dow the damn door and he kissed my neck roughly and lavishly while he held my hands above my head. i want to run my hands through your hair. and as if on cue, he released my hands. they found their way to his hair and i scratched gently at his scalp, massaging, to show my pleasure. he groaned at the sensation. he seems to like that, so i do it again. he came up from my throbbing neck and his eyes found mine. while staring at me intently, lust swirling in his eyes, he slipped his hand in my panties, watching my facial expressions that i'm almost positive looked stupid, and rubbed my clitoris with his thumb, his other fingers cupping my throbbing core as if it were his. i moaned at his expert fingers and he moved both him and i to the bed, carrying me as if i was a child. his eyes dark and overfilling with want and lust, he stared at me menacingly while the fingers that were once on me, were at the hem of his black t-shirt, ripping it off, revealing his award-winning abs. he was so perfectly sculpted that it shocked me to the core... quiet literally. he crawled on top of me slowly like i was his prey or his next meal, and he kissed me hungrily once again. he grind his growing erection on me and pressed firmly and aimed directly against my throbbing own. i gasped and dipped my head back into my mattress, earning a strangled moan from the boy on top of me as he caught my sounds in his mouth, swallowing each and every noise i made. he worked his expert fingers to slide my shorts and panties down my legs, disposing of them somewhere in the bedroom. he brought his hands in between us and massaged my thighs, his tongue causing crime in my mouth. this felt too good. without warning, he entered his long, slender, ring-clad finger inside of me. i gasped from everything i was feeling and he kissed my lips once more as he pumped in and out at a torturingly slow rhythm, hitting my spot every time without missing a beat.
colby: "baby girl, you're dripping..." he murmured in appreciation against my lips. that only turned me on more. he moved his hands out from where they were buried and brought them to my face. oh, yes. he stuck the two fingers he worked me with onto my lips and i opened up to him... sucking them slowly, swirling my tongue around the pads of his fingers as he slowly dragged them out of my mouth. i was surprised by my own taste. not gross or dirty at all. he bit his lip, eyeing me with lust, then ripped his pants and boxer briefs off quicker than i could blink. holy fuck, he's big... he crawled back on top of me, all skin, and i wrapped my hand around his more than impressive length that was between us, pumping softly. he moaned, latching his lips onto my mouth as he moved his hips to the rhythm of my hand. he cradled my head in both of his hands, not knowing what to do with them, i assume, and rested his forehead against my own. he moaned again as my hand proceeded its torturing rhythm against him. released my head from in between his huge hands and he fell beside me. i licked my lips and i climbed on top of him, my naked pearl flushed against his happy trail, sitting astride him right above his hard on. his large, ring-clad hands palmed and massaged my behind and fuck, it felt good. he smacked my behind gently, earning a muffled moan from me. i leaned down and kissed his neck and throat, trailing kisses down his chest, marking him as i did, and earning a whispered moan from colby. i wasn't going to leave any dark hickeys, but he left them all over me, so i gave him some in return. simple. i lifted my head up from his chest and looked in his eyes, searching. he grabbed the hem of my shirt, lifting it off of my head. him and i were both stripped and wanton, now. his eyes traveled down to my breasts and his eyes lingered there as his fingers twisted and pulled at my nipples, while the other kneaded my opposite breast. i gasped at the erotic sensation and smirked, sliding my body down against his. his eyes went wide with excitement when he realized what i was about to do. when i reached my goal, i kissed around the tip of his manhood, which was without a doubt standing at attention, teasing him. he brought his hands to his member and tried to stoke himself, but i grabbed his hands and intertwined his fingers with mine, holding them at his sides. i finally wrapped my mouth around him and bobbed my head, obscuring my teeth behind my lips and sucking hard, taking all of him in as my head went further down his pole. as he hit the back of my throat, my gag betrayed me and i covered up the sound with a moan, feeling it vibrate against my lips.
colby: "oh m-my g-god...," he gasped, "baby, o- oh my... god..." he moaned once again, his hands releasing my own and coming up to the back of my head. his fingers knotting and twisting in my hair as he thrust his hips into my mouth. my insides were clenching harder than you would believe because the noises that came out of his mouth killed me. my femininity was throbbing and on fire. i needed him now. i smirked and took him out of my mouth, making a pop noise as i did so, then kissed his lips once again, letting him taste what i tasted. he massaged my thighs and i grabbed a condom out of the night stand that sits next to my bed and ripped open the foil packet. i rolled it onto him and i caught him with an open mouth in a silent moan, forming a perfect o with his swollen lips. i bit my lip and he pushed me off of him before crawling on top of me. he stared deep into my eyes, tracing my wanton core with his swollen hard on. before i could catch myself, i let out a whine. like an actual fucking whine. i never do that.
emma: "fuck, don't tease me." i moaned and bit my lip, gripping the bed sheets as i did so. he grunted and cupped my sex hard and unexpectedly. i gasped at the sensation and moaned once again as he dipped his two fingers inside me... stretching me... feeling me... i moaned loudly when he replaced his fingers with his impressive lad, easing into me ever so gently. i gripped the sheets like my life depended on it and the two of us took a loud, relieved breath. this is what i've been wanting. since i met him... this was it... but i don't want it to end. he stilled for a moment, to make sure i was okay, i think, before thrusting into me at an even pace. how we both enjoyed the time together was amazing in itself. just him and i, skin to skin. he cradled my head in his hands, starting to find his rhythm. noises that i didn't even know i could make came out of my mouth and the same for him. not long after, my hips were meeting him thrust for thrust. this is what i wanted. him. i wanted him... badly.
emma: "c-colby!" i screamed, not caring about the neighbors.
colby: "yeah, that's right. scream my name, baby." he grunted.
emma: "col..," i paused, feeling him, "colby!" i screamed in pleasure, once again. fuck, this felt good.
colby: "you. are. so. fucking. beautiful. emma." he slammed into me with each word while i felt my own eyes roll to the back of my head. he put his hand in between us and used his thumb to rub my clitoris as he pounded into me. it all felt too amazing. pleasure springing from every part of my body. my nerves singing at the top of their lungs. the familiar knot was now twisting in my stomach and i felt myself fly higher and higher. we both stuttered and screamed a variety of cuss words and each other's names as both reach our climax. i spilled my liquids while his length twitched inside of me, riding out my orgasm as he hit his. he thrusted four times more before falling next to me. and just when i thought it was all over, he slid down, breathless, and left tiny kisses in between my thighs. he soon started his torture and swirled his tongue in and around my core. his tongue is magical, wow...
colby: "you taste so sweet, baby." he murmured against my sensitivity. i moaned loud and proud as he sucked and licked from every angle, his lips suctioning against the wet flesh there... flicking his tongue ever so gracefully. he was so aggressive yet so gentle at the same time. fuck, this feels good. it wasn't long before i was spiraling down another orgasm, grasping his hair and screaming his name as i was practically still reeling from the last one i had. him moaning against me, causing the sensation to skyrocket as his rumble reverberated through my body... this was officially the best sex i've ever had. he came back up next to me and i cuddled against him as he pulled me closer and i put my head on his chest. heavy, satisfied breathing, from mostly me, filled the room of dead silence.
colby: "that was the best sex i've ever had." he breathed, sounding relieved. the best?
emma: "me too." i smiled,  take one last deep breath before nuzzling into his neck. fuck... his tongue work...
he wrapped his arms me and he kissed the top of my head as a way of saying goodnight. i would stay up with him, but i'm so spent and utterly exhausted that i'm sure he probably is just as tired. my mind wandered back to when he called me baby during our intimacy. i smiled to myself and we both dozed off to sleep under my soft, crisp blankets... not waking up until the next morning. my colby...