chapter 20 (colby's pov)

i was rudely woken up the next morning hearing screaming from downstairs. i rubbed my eyes before groaning and walked downstairs. everyone was in the living room laughing at the top of their lungs at who knows what.
colby: "can you guys shut up?" i said rudely. all of their heads turned to me.
mike: "nice hickeys, dude." he laughed.
ahh shit, i forgot about those. i remembered what happened yesterday as those words came out
of his mouth. i enjoyed yesterday... a little too much... until we got interrupted... three fucking times.
sam: "okay look. i know it's fun at times to pick on him or emma about whatever, but leave them alone. it's starting to actually piss me off now, because you know how much emma hates when people are in her business. stay out of her business and stay out of colby's. you guys need to stop snooping and stop being annoying. you guys are all being childish."
thank you, sam. i really appreciated him standing up for me, and emma, because it was starting to piss me off, too. and i would imagine it bothered emma, too. she doesn't seem like the type to let people in her business.
mike: "woah bro, chill out. we're just messing around."
kevin: "alright man, we'll stop from now on." his hands went up in surrender.
colby: "thank you, sam," i paused as we acknowledged each other, "anyways, we have a job later. all of us. so after training, we've got to go."
mike: "sounds good. what time is training?"
colby: "in like thirty minutes. let me go call emma."
everyone nodded and i walked into the gym for some privacy.
i dialed emma, and she picked up on the third ring.

emma: "hey, asshole." she said in a tired, raspy voice that had me wanting to kiss her through the phone. i want to wake up to that beautiful voice every morning. and i could've if people knew how to stop being so damn intrusive.
colby: "hey, beautiful." i said softly. i could sense her smile.
emma: "anyways, what do you need?" she yawned.
colby: "training starts in thirty minutes."
emma: "ahh, shit. i forgot. i'll be over in twenty."
colby: "sounds good, but make it quick. we have a job afterwards."
emma: "don't tell me what to do, i'll see you when i choose to." she laughed.
i chuckled and she hung up.

i walked back up to my room, not talking to the others, and got ready. i showered and did my normal routine, all of it taking about twenty to thirty minutes for me to get done. as i got ready, my mind wandered back to yesterday with emma. when she played with my hair, when she rubbed me through my sweats... when she was underneath me like i've been wanting her to be and my fingers explored her... her body was smooth, and curvy in just the right places. she truly was a beauty. and i could be her beast... i also remember staring in her eyes as she was about to leave. i tried to drag her up the stairs, because she was more than willing to come with me, but katrina called out to her. my stomach whirled when a flash of emma's facial expressions as i ground on her sex popped into my mind... the perfect o that her swollen lips formed. i smirked when i remembered her moans and whimpers as i played with her. when she moaned my name in my ear... damn, she's a turn on.
i shook my thoughts and i put on sweats and a hoodie and grabbed my phone. i walked downstairs and saw everyone in the living room talking and laughing. before i got into the living room, i overheard the group talking. nobody could see me, so i listened to them because mike said something that caught my attention.
mike: "i know her and colby have a thing going on... but i'm not lying when i say i want her... and badly."
him saying that got me mad like you wouldn't believe. he's been trying to slick things out with her from the start... well, from what i've seen. no one touches her... no one but me. that's mine.
sam: "you can't do that to colby." his voice was stern.
mike: "screw colby, emma deserves so much better than him. she would be treated like a queen if she were in my arms." oh, really? mike, that's why you don't have a girlfriend. fuck ass bitch.
kevin: "no... don't do that to colby. you're going to cause problems between the both of you."
elton: "and not to mention, how do you think emma would feel if you guys argue over her? she's going to think it's her fault over your stupid shit."
mike: "i'm still going to try, whether he likes it or not." fuck off, mike. was she kissing your lips last night? are those hickeys on her neck from you? no. that was all me. not you. fucker. i took a deep breath, anger evident on my face, and i walked into the living room trying not to cause a scene. i walked out there casually and we all talked and said hey. they acted like nothing ever happened... giving me googling eyes like i didn't hear them. i didn't talk to or even look at mike. fucking bitch can suck my dick. shortly after, there was a knock at the door. i got up and opened the door excitedly when i realized who it was. there she was... looking beautiful as always. she was wearing black joggers with a white bandeau crop top and a natural face. to tie it all together, she wore her white air forces. fuck, she's hot.
colby: "rede." i smiled.
emma: "brock." she returned a smile, blushing.
i remember too, baby girl.
when she called me 'brock', it had me feeling some type of way about her. i guess she found a soft spot that i didn't even know i had. i opened the door wider and she walked in. everyone said hey and she sat down on the couch next to sam. as we were all talking, mike slowly made his way over to emma. i watched carefully, but made sure i didn't stare. emma glanced over at him and looked back over at sam who was talking, trying to ignore him. mike started talking and he casually put his hand on her thigh. get your hand off of my lady, asshole. i got pissed, but i kept my cool best i could. emma looked over at me, she looked uncomfortable but she didn't say anything. she moved his hand away from her and she inched backwards further into the couch. after a few seconds more, mike clearly didn't get the hint, because he put his hand further up her thigh. she looked over at me and she glanced at the seat next to me, then back to me.
colby: "mike, get your hands off of her," i stared at him coldly, "come here, princess." i put my arms out to emma as she stood and walked over to me. i wrapped my arm around her waist as she sat down and cuddled against me. i didn't care that sam and them were staring in silence. i truly didn't care. i just wanted mike off of my lady. emma laid her head on my shoulder as my arm was protective around her waist. my baby. not yours. mine. mike narrowed his eyes in anger and disgust and i simply ignored him. emma looked up at me, those big, beautiful, blue eyes, and smiled at me. that's what softened me up. my face was hard as stone when i looked at mike. but as soon as emma smiled at me, i felt myself relax. i smiled at her and it took everything in me not to kiss her right there in front of everybody... especially mike.
colby: "nice hickeys." i whispered very very quietly, teasing her.
emma: "nice print." she whispered even quieter, glancing down at my manhood, blushing. i smirked at her and she laid her head back in my chest while everyone finished talking.
emma: "gym. now." she announced after ten minutes of talking around. everyone obeyed and made their way to the gym as if she was holding a gun to their heads. her and i stay on the couch, cuddling against each other.
colby: "you ready, beautiful?"
emma: "more than." she blushed at my words. i took and leap of faith and leaned down to her face. i kissed her lips affectionately and promisingly and she returned it. her and i smiled and we both got up and walked into the gym. everyone was lined up side by side in front of the wall when we enter.
emma: "all of you do thirty pushups and then i'll assign you certain areas. i'll help you individually, and some in groups, so that i can work with you on your own level."
everyone nodded and did the pushups, including me. easy.
emma: "sam, kevin you're both with me. colby, pull ups. mike, weights. elton, bench press."
everyone agreed and went to where they were supposed to go. i did my pull-ups as i saw emma showing sam and kevin some techniques. it was impressive, not going to lie. after about five minutes or so, she went over to mike.
emma: "elton, over here." she called him over. she did her thing with them and mike was getting a bit touchy. she would glance over at me and roll her eyes, and push him away from her. it genuinely made me happy that she didn't let anything happen. after about ten or so minutes, the minutes that i had been waiting for to pass by, she finally walked over to me.
emma: "you already know a lot, i don't know what else to teach you." here it goes...
colby: "then teach me something else..." i smirked as i brought my hands off of the pull up bar. she bit her lip and licked them before she blushed like you wouldn't believe.