Yea I'm David's sister part 3

Warnings: fluff and slight smut
Word count: 768
Request for: RockstarWild

I sit in my room, brushing makeup onto my cheeks. I'm getting ready for Eddie to come over, which I was hoping David wouldn't find out.

I hear my door swing open, looking up I see my brother.

"What're you getting ready for?" He asks

"Oh nothing I'm just bored. Might go shopping or something." I reply

He walks out, satisfied with the lousy answer I gave him. I decide to wear a leather mini skirt with a red turtleneck and a Black Sabbath shirt. I layer on some silver jewelry and throw on some chunky boots. I drench myself in perfume, quickly fix my hair and straighten myself out.

I wait on my bed, flipping through a magazine to pass the time. I hear a knock on my window, looking up I see Eddie. I smile and walk over the open the window. He quietly climbs into my bedroom.

"Hey what's up?" I say

"I came here for you." He smiles

"Give me a sec I'll be right back." I say

I run downstairs to grab waters and check to make sure David is busy before I walk back into my bedroom. I see Eddie studying every inch of my room. His eyes stare at my bass guitar.

"You play?" He asks

"Oh yea, I've been playing since I was seven." I reply

"Oh wow! You should play something."

I grab the bass, plugging it into the amp and quickly tuning it. I start to pluck at the strings, playing a Black Sabbath song. A few minutes later I finish the song.

"Wow y/n you're amazing!" He says

I quickly put away the bass, walking back over to Eddie and sitting on the bed. We chat for a bit, talking about music and complaining a bit about Dave.

"You look good today by the way." He compliments me

"Oh uh thanks." I blush

He leans in, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. His lips gently graze against mine, softly moving in sync. His tongue glides across my lower lip, pleading for entrance. I slightly open my mouth, his tongue slides in. He tastes of cigarettes and vanilla, a strange combination that worked surprisingly perfect together.

He gently bites my bottom lip, earning a small moan from me. His hands run up and down my back, leaving chills running down my spine. My hands find his hair, softly pulling on it as he groans into the kiss.

My hands slide down to the back of his neck, pulling him impossibly closer. His hands find my lower waist and rest on my thighs while we continue to make out.

Eventually his hands slide underneath my shirt, as he pulls me even closer to where I'm practically in his lap. His hands find my breasts, gently kneading them. I manage to tug his shirt and pull it off, revealing his toned body. The kiss gets deeper and deeper, as both of us get further from reality. He tugs at the bottom of my shirt, sliding it off with ease.

David's POV:
I hear something coming from y/no's room. I decide to ignore it at first. I walk down the hallway, passing her room I hear morning? I shake my head, trying to convince myself I never heard anything. I walk into the kitchen, grabbing water and see Michael and Alex sitting on the couch.

I walk back upstairs, quietly opening y/n's door. I see her in a heated make out session with some guy. I study them more and notice it's Eddie. My mouth hangs open and I rush back downstairs.

"Alex, Michael you'll never believe what I just saw."

"What?" They say

"Y/n and Eddie are making out! And I think it's getting heated."

We rush upstairs, making sure to stay quiet. We all witness Eddie, shirtless with his hands around y/n's waist, making out.

Y/n POV:
Eddie goes to unclip my bra when we heard something.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Eddie and I look up, immediately turning bright red when we see David Alex and Michael standing in the doorway, smiles plastered on their faces. I turn into a flustered mess and hide behind Eddie.

"Eddie what the hell? You never told me you were dating y/n." Alex says

The three of them left, David clearly mad, leaving Eddie and I a flustered mess.

"Oh my god." I say

"Dave's gonna kill me." Eddie says

"Dave's gonna kill me." I say

"Dave's gonna kill us." We both say