Hey I'm sorry about that part 3

Warnings: mentions of rape
Word count: 681
Request for @Rockstarwild

I sit in an empty classroom, trying to finish my homework but I can't focus. I keep getting flashbacks from being raped back in Colorado. It always flashed before my eyes and terrified me.

I pack up my things and walk out of the classroom, heading for the doors to leave school. Anxiety is plastered on my face, clear as day. I accidentally bump into someone, noticing it's Alex.

"Hey y/n, everything alright there?" He says

"Alex I know this is cheesy, but I can trust you right?" I ask

"Yea of course y/n, what's up?"

I take him over to a secluded area.

"Alex...back in Colorado, before I left to come here, I- I- I got raped. And I can't stop thinking about it, like I'm absolutely terrified." My eyes gloss over.

"Oh my god y/n that's awful. You didn't deserve that at all, no one does. What can I do to help?"

"I don't know I just had to tell someone."

A few days pass, Alex never brought the topic up again, which I was really thankful for. The problem was, it kept flashing before my eyes. Ever since then, I've worn baggy clothes and been ashamed of my body. I was afraid.

I sit in my bedroom, working on an essay when the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey this is Alex."

"Oh hey Alex it's y/n."

"Hey! Wanna come over and hang out with Ed and I? We're bored as shit right now."

"Yea sure I'll be there soon."

I wear a long black floral skirt a black crop top and throw on some chunky platform shoes. I spray some perfume on myself and head for the door.

I arrive at their place, knocking on the door. Alex opens it, Eddie behind him.

"Hey guys what's up?" I say

"Not much, we're really fucking bored that's all." Alex says

We go into Eddie's room, Eddie sitting on the bed, me at the desk and Alex on a beanbag. We start chatting, sharing jokes and laughs. Alex tells a story about an ex girlfriend who once got kicked out of a supermarket for having sex in the produce section. Eddie tells a story about David doing the splits and ripping his pants. I tell a story from one of my friends back in Colorado, they went skiing and ran into a tree.

Eventually Alex starts to talk again. He tells some lame joke, making us all giggle. He suddenly goes serious.

"Hey y/n have you gotten any news on that guy yet?" I know exactly what he's talking about

"What guy?" Eddie says

"The one that raped her." Alex says with sympathy

I shook my head. I ran out of the room, exiting the house. Tears run down my face. I was too afraid to tell Eddie, so Alex did it for me! Great.

I make it back to my house, locking my bedroom door. I look into the mirror, studying my ruined makeup and puffy eyes. I take a deep breath and slowly fix everything.

Suddenly I hear my window. I look behind me, seeing a slender pair of hands trying to pry it open. I freeze. Someone finally shows their face and I see it's Eddie.

"Hey y/n."

I stay silent.

"Look, Alex told me everything and I'm so beyond sorry. It's hard to even process that someone would do that shit to such an amazing person. I know your afraid right now, which is completely normal to feel, but why didn't you say anything?"

"Eddie I- I don't know...I just- it's embarrassing and it's terrifying and I don't know." My voice is shaking

He comes closer to me, taking my hand in his and pulling me close to him, holding me in a loving embrace, his familiar scent of cologne and cigarettes comforts me.

"Don't be embarrassed y/n, you couldn't control it. I'm so sorry, I love you so so much." He kisses my forehead

"I love you too Eddie...and thanks."