How about a kiss part 2

The next morning I wake up feeling an arm wrapped around me. I look over and saw my best friend, Eddie. All of the memories of the night before came flooding in. I thought about the kiss and the way he smiled at me and just the fact that I was cuddling with him right now.

I started to wonder if he really liked me. I mean I'd heard plenty of stories that best friends cuddle. What if he's just being nice and he doesn't actually think of me like that. But then what was the kiss for?

I mean who kisses their best friend if they don't like them right? I just had to hope he thought of me the same way.

I look at the clock seeing it read 8:44 am. Eddie wouldn't wake up for another two hours. I decided to get up and quickly get ready and leave before he saw me.

I walk out of his house, panicked about the events. Luckily I didn't run into Alex before leaving. I make it back to my house and make my way upstairs and into my bedroom.

I lay in bed thinking about the night before, and accidentally drift off to sleep. I awoke two hours later to the phone ringing.

"Hello?" Say

"Hey y/n it's Alex."

"Oh hey Alex. How's your girlfriend?" I say awkwardly

"She's good. Anyways why does my brother smell like your perfume?" I could practically see his confusion through the phone

"Uh that's a good question." I laugh

"Isn't it? And why does his entire room smell like perfume? He doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Like I said before, that's a great question. Why are you asking me?"

"Because your belt is on his bedroom floor." He smiles

I quickly hang up the phone in a panic. Holy shit. How the fuck did I manage to leave my belt behind. Now I have to face Eddie and explain everything to Alex.

I get ready for the day, carefully planning my day around visiting eddies place. I wear black skinny jeans with big rips at the knees, a dark green sweater and black fishnet tights. I throw on my converse and head out the door. I try and find every possible way to procrastinate, including stopping for coffee, walking really slowly and getting distracted by someone walking their dog.

I finally make it to their house, worry filling my eyes. I knock on the door. Alex opens it, a smile approaching his face upon seeing me. My cheeks go red with embarrassment.

"Eddie your lovers here!" He yells

"Omg Alex wtf!" I say

"Oh sorry. So what happened with you and Eddie?"

"I- it's not a big deal really nothing happened." I blush

"Ya right."

Eddie enters the room, looking as if he just woke up. I awkwardly smile at him, avoiding eye contact.

"Wow it hasn't been this awkward since we all went to the pool a few summers ago." Alex says

Eddie and I glare at him.

"Ok but on a serious note, what happened?" Alex says, genuine concern on his face.

"Well-" Eddie and I speak at the same time

"Well you weren't there so it doesn't concern you." Eddie says

"I- well it's not really anything huge."

"Ok well tell me the details people."

"Fine."

"Ok well we went to this abandoned building and then we went to a meadow and were stargazing or whatever and I was all like "Eddie this is so perfect." And he was all like "yea let's seal it with a kiss." So we did and then we came back here and fell asleep."

"Wait you two kisses?! And slept together?!" Alex says in shock. "Does that mean you two are like a thing?"

"I don't know." I say blankly

Eddie looks down at his feet, mumbling something inaudible.

"What was that?" Alex asks

"Y/n uh do you wanna be my girl?" Eddie says

"Omg I- well I mean yea- uh sure yea ok."

"You two should seal it with a kiss." Alex winks