You're being diffucult

Warnings: none
Word count: 1508
Request for: @the_Nowhere_Girl

So sorry about the wait! I kept restarting cuz I was unhappy with it. It was definitely a challenge! Thanks so much for the request!

I jolt awake to the sound of screeching tires. My breath goes heavy and my mind goes full
panic. I was on the Van Halen tour bus, touring the United States with my boyfriend Eddie.

The tires of the bus stopped screeching and the drive was starting to smooth out. My panic turns into relief just as Eddie wakes up.

"What's wrong?" He says

"Nothing, just thought I was gonna die that's all."

"Was it the driver again?" He asks, yawning

"Yea."

"He's not gonna kill you in a bus accident, he's gonna kill you from copious amounts of panic attacks." He motions for me to lay down again

"Shut up. What's the time anyways?"

He glances down at his watch.

"1:02 a.m."

I nod, trying to calm down. I rest my head on the pillow, my eyes still wide open. We had the top bunk in the corner of the bus, the biggest one. I face the window and Ed wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer to him, saying goodnight once again before we fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning to the bed empty beside me. I yawn, stretching before getting up. The time read 10:34 and the scent of fresh coffee was enough to get me up.

"Morning." Alex says as I pass

"Morning." I reply "where's the show tonight?"

"Olympia, Washington."

"That seems fun."

He nods.

"Hey did the bus driver wake you up last night?" I ask

"No, why?"

"Almost got in an accident."

"Oh shit, really?"

"Yea." I nod

He shrugs. Eddie walks in, reaching for the coffee pot. He stands beside me, his arm reaching across and resting on my hip.

"Hey al man, I got an idea for the show tonight." Eddie says

"Let's hear it."

"Ok so you know how it's hard to tell if a show is gonna go well?" He asks "well we could ask for a very specific thing and if they get it, we'll know the show will be good."

"That's actually a great idea."

Eddie nods, smiling.

"I'm thinking we ask them for m&ms, but take all of the brown ones out."

"Sure." Alex nods

Al walks away to tell the other two. I pour another cup of coffee, still yawning.

"Tired?" He asks

"A bit."

"When did you finally fall asleep?"

"Not until well after you did."

"Oh, that sucks-" he pauses, sneezing

"Bless you." I say

"Thanks." He sneezes again

That night we arrive in Washington and they play their show. It was absolutely amazing, one of their first shows out of state too. They all make it back to the bus, clearly exhausted. Alex and Michael head straight to bed, David reading a magazine and Eddie walks over to me.