Whiskey part 3 (last part)

Warnings: smut
Word count: 666

"What do you mean my parents are never home-?" I then realize what he meant and blush

"You have a key, right?" He asks

"Yah."

I walk up to the door and pull out the key, opening the door. He then closes the door, grabs my hand and leads me into my bedroom. He grabs a Led Zeppelin 3 album and starts to play it.

He rushes back over to me, crashing his lips to mine, his hands falling gently at my waist, lower than usual. I try not to smirk through the kiss as he slips his tongue in, dominating with mine. His hands run up and down my back, landing on my shoulders and slipping his flannel off. My hands run through his hair, gently tugging at it as he groans into the kiss. He runs his hands up and down my arms, creating goosebumps all over my body, sending shivers down my spine. My hands fall at the base of his t-shirt, tugging it over his neck, revealing his toned torso. His hands find the bottom of the tank top he lent me and he gently slides it over my head, hardly breaking the kiss.

"God you're fucking gorgeous." He says through the heated make out session

My hands run down his abs, stopping at his belt. I start to tease him, pulling on his belt and running my hands down his chest. He takes a hand and softly ran his fingers up my back, stopping at the clasp of my bra, gently tugging it and teasing me. He lays me down on the bed, his hands running down my stomach and stopping at my jeans. He streams kisses from my neck down to my breasts and stomach, stopping where my jeans were. He gently unbuttons them and slides them off, teasing me by almost pulling down my panties but stopping to kiss me just as they're almost down.

I stand up again and unbuckle his belt, revealing his erect member. He places me back onto the bed, sliding down my panties and rubbing my clit. He slides a finger in, my breath hitching as my back arches. He adds in a second finger, still rubbing my clit. With the other hand, he unclasps my bra and tosses it aside, smirking at what he saw. He pulls out his fingers and slides down his boxers, lining up at my entrance.

"Ready?" He asks

I nod and he slides in. I wince at his size, my hands firmly gripping the sheets in pleasure. He starts to move, his breath heavy. I start to pant, my eyes squeezing shut and my toes curling. He moves my leg over his shoulder and pounds into me, hitting perfectly every time. I moan his name, panting and blushing as his hands run along my stomach and breasts. He leans in for a kiss, his lips eagerly connecting mine with immense passion. He continued to pound into me, a fire creeping in my stomach.

"Ed I-." I pant

I feel as the fire spreads down to my lower abdomen and then spills out of me as I orgasm.

"Fuuuuck." Gasp

He comes down from his orgasm, pulling out and discarding the condom. He leans in and kisses me lovingly as we both relax.

"I love you so much." He says

"I love you too Ed." I smile

I try to get up, wincing in the process.

"You alright?" He asks

"I'm not gonna be able to walk for awhile." I joke

I make my way into the bathroom, throwing on a brallette and panties, making my way back to Eddie. He had a pair of boxers on and lay in bed, motioning for me to join him. I slowly make my way into bed, still wincing.

"Did I hurt you that bad?" He worrridly asks

"A little, but it's totally worth it." I say

We fall asleep to the rain, listening to led zeppelin.