Chapter 13: Gang Shit and Murder

Start from the beginning

"Guess we both haven't changed much." He patted the seat next to him again. "It's not like you're going anywhere so you may as well sit down."

She shot him a look before finally sitting back down. The whiskey was there waiting for her but she knew better than to drink it now. For all she knew he could've spiked it.

Axel stopped looking at her and was tracing the rim of his glass. "Whatcha been up to?"

"Wouldn't you like to know..."

"Answer the damn question. I'm trying to be nice here."

"It's a cruise, what do you think I'm doing here? Trying to fucking relax and get high."

"We stopped hunting you down a while ago." He laughed. "Damn. We had no idea you'd be on this cruise. Guess karma finally caught up with you."

"I moved to Vegas if you were curious." She continued "So what, you're just gonna kill me on a cruise line strip club because you have nothing else better to do? You've always been a fucking moron when it comes to schemes."

Axel laughed again, but this time around it was much more amused. "To be honest, I have no idea what I'm going to do with you. Not the smartest idea to kill you on a cruise line so I guess just hold you close for a bit until we stop at the first island." Dude was being straight up honest here. "Hey. R emember Mia?"

"... what about her?"

"I fucking knew you had a thing for her, you bitch. When we were dating too? You're disgusting. Did you think I wasn't going to find out? Maybe you did and that's why you ran away. Man, was she heartbroken."

Gloria's stomach dropped. "I left because you were an asshole!" She got up from her chair again "Go fuck yourself, Axel. You think you're tough shit but I've been to hell and back a couple of times over so a little bitch like you doesn't scare me anymore!"

He continued on like she didn't even say anything. "Mia was so convinced it was her who scared you off." He smiled and finally looked back up at Gloria. He had a sick look in his eyes. "She didn't have much time to grieve."

Gloria took a step back "What the fuck do you mean by that?!"

"What do you think I mean?" Axel tapped the counter, signaling the bartender to get him another drink. "I had to get you back somehow. And if you weren't around, well, guess I had to turn to another person. I figured you had the right to know."

Gloria shook her head. "I know you're lying! That's the only fucking thing you're good at, prick! Fuck you I'm leaving!" She turned around again and pulled out her phone to text in the Anti Gyro Groupchat that there is a fucking problem.

Axel stood up with his new drink in hand and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Nah, I think we'll be sticking together for awhile." He took her phone before she could send anything. "And you won't be needing this."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ellie finally woke up and checked the time in her data. 11:00 am? She wondered why the hell her internal clock hadn't woken her up sooner before she noticed Drew's body was blocking the window from behind her. Her system must've gotten mixed up since the sunlight wasn't shining in her face or something.

She couldn't see Drew but when she felt his arm around her waist she immediately felt very uneasy. God. Last night was a blur and she was such an internal emotional mess after the show.

Ellie decided it was time to get up and get dressed. She tried to wiggle out from his grasp without waking him up but failed miserably, not even being able to make it out from under his arm. She froze, feeling super awkward. In fact, she didn't even want to talk to Drew at the moment.

Ducktales: Journey to Agartha - Act 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara