37) Prince Mak and Eddy (JJCC) - A Secret Love (Smut, fluff)

Members: Eddy and Prince Mak of JJCC

Description: After a stressful day of schedules, Eddy and Prince Mak head back to their room to "unwind."

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

A/N to dedicated - Sorry it took me so long to post this...I was having some, uh, issues with this one shot...for like four days. Anyway, sorry for the delay.

"Aish..." Sancheong whined as he flipped through the television channels for the millionth time. "There is literally nothing on. What is this?"

"It's not the television's fault you have no taste in shows," E.Co said, grabbing the remote from the maknae swiftly. Sancheong rolled his eyes and just watched as E.Co started to flip through the different channels. "See, look how many dramas are on right now. There is nothing on...my butt."

"Well I'm sorry if I don't like cheesey love romantic comedies," Sancheong said. "I like to watch T.V. like a real man."

"Real man?" E.Co chuckled. "You a real man? Don't make me laugh."

"Yah," Sancheong said, hitting his hyung in the arm. "I may be the maknae but I am also the leader of this group, thank you very much. You'd be lost without me."

"You keep telling yourself that," E.Co said.

"Could you two stop arguing for one second?" Eddy said. "God, I swear that's all you guys do."

"We do not!" The two males said simultaneously. "Yah, don't copy me!" Eddy just rolled his eyes as E.Co and Sancheong kept arguing like they were brothers. About a minute later, Prince Mak came out of the bathroom, rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

"Hey," Eddy said as the younger took a seat next to him on the counter he was leaning against.

"Hey," Prince Mak replied after letting out another yawn.

Eddy and Prince Mak had been in a secret relationship with each other for a few months now. No one else knew about their secret love affair, that is excluding their number one fan E.Co, who basically expressed his love for them every time he got the chance.

The two males had talked about revealing there relationship to the other members at least, but they didn't know how they'd react so they had come to a mutual decision that it would be best if they just kept it between themselves. And E.Co, of course.

"What time do we have to be at the music program again?" Sancheong asked.

"I thought you were the leader? Aren't you supposed to know these things?" E.Co said.

"Hey, it's hard remembering all those times and choreography and stuff," Sancheong said in defense.

"Uh, soon," Eddy said, looking at the time on his phone. "We should probably get going."

"Araseo," Sancheong said as he got off the floor to get ready to leave.

"So how's the lovely couple doing today?" E.Co asked once the living room had been cleared out.

"Must you be like this?" Eddy said, shaking his head a little.

"Yeah, dude, your fanboying is getting kind of annoying," Prince Mak said in agreement.

"Oh come on," E.Co said. "You know you love it. Just as much as you love each other." Eddy and Mak just looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"We should have never told him," Mak said.

"Hey, that was your idea not mine," Eddy said, temporarily putting his hands in the air.