27) Sungyeol and L ft. Sungjong (Infinite) - Half Of Me (Angst)

Members: Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong of Infinite

Description: Some actions are just too unforgivable.

Genre: Angst

Inspiration: BL Movie entitled My Girlfriend is a Fujoshi.

Sungyeol was strolling down the hallway of his high school casually. There was nothing particularly great or bad that day, besides the weather being unusually nice. He was sent by his ethics teacher to go and deliver something to the office since he was the first student to finish his test.

The office was a quite walk from the classroom, so by the time five minutes had passed, Sungyeol hadn't even reached the half way point yet. As he continued walking, his eyes just happened to travel through an open window of what initially looked like an empty classroom.

His feet stopped moving and his eyes locked in shock when they caught sight of two boys in the midst of a very intense make out session, with the hip grinding included. Normally, this wouldn't have surprised Sungyeol, seeing as how he did go to an all boys school.

But the part that caught him off guard was the fact that he knew the boys. In fact, he was good friends with both of them and even closer to the other.

It was Sungjong and Myungsoo, more commonly known by his nickname L.

And it wasn't until Sungyeol dropped the something he was supposed to be delivering on the ground that the noise spread into the room, causing the two males to separate slightly and turn their heads.

"S-Sungyeol-ah," Myungsoo said softly, trying to catch his breath and blinking his eyes vigorously.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol had liked each other for a while, but could never seem to find the right way to confess those feelings to one another until last year on the last day of school. Then, they spent the whole summer together, practically not leaving each other's side. But things had turned slightly awkward when they returned back to school and they had barely spoken a word to each other.

Sungyeol tried not to think that what he was seeing meant Myungsoo was dumping him, if they were even dating. But what else was he supposed to make of that image?

Sungyeol, leaving the package on the tiled ground, took off in the direction he came from, only for Myungsoo to follow after seconds later. He called Sungyeol's name more than enough times for the older to hear, but Sungyeol just kept going, not really interested or prepared for an explanation.

"Sungyeol, wait!" Myungsoo exclaimed, latching on to the older's wrist once they had reached a level area between flights of stairs. Sungyeol snatched his wrist back with extra power, making Myungsoo flinch a little. "Please...let me explain," he said breathlessly, his chest heaving up and down.

"Why should I?" Sungyeol yelled, just as out of breath as Myungsoo. "I think I saw all I needed to see."

"No, you didn't. Please, just let me explain. I promise it's not what it looked like," Myungsoo pleaded once more, grabbing onto Sungyeol's hand this time in order to prevent him from moving.

"Sure it isn't," Sungyeol said, taking his hand back. "Do you think I'm stupid or something?"

"No, of course I don't," Myungsoo replied, trying hard not to let loose any tears. "Please...I know you're upset, but if you just listen to me-"

"Then talk!" Sungyeol said loudly, making an echoing sound throughout their surrounding. "Talk before I change my mind."

"Sungjong...he told me you were with some other guy," Myungsoo explained as Sungyeol sighed, turning away and taking a step back from him. "So, I thought that you didn't like me anymore and then he came on to me and before I knew it that happened."

"And you believed him?" Sungyeol asked, facing him again with the slight presence of tears in his eyes.

"I...I..." Myungsoo stuttered, not really sure how to respond.

"I tell you that I like you and then some guy tells you that I don't and you believe him over me?" Sungyeol continued, now feeling the tears roll onto his heated cheeks. "Did you ever even like me at all or was it all just a game to you? Were all those days we spent together...were they nothing to you?"

"Of course not, Sungyeol," Myungsoo said, taking another step towards the taller. "Those were some of the best days of my life. Please, you have to believe me." Sungyeol went quiet as he wiped the tears off his face with his hand before Myungsoo took it in his hand. "Please...I...I love you, Sungyeol," Myungsoo said, choking on his tears.

Those words sliced Sungyeol's heart in half. One half wanted to believe Myungsoo and just forgive him and forget that this ever happened. But the other half knew that wasn't realistic, so it wanted to just walk away. Even though the two halves of his heart were on two different sides, his heart wasn't full. It was still broken and all because Myungsoo.

"No," Sungyeol said, taking possession of his hand for the second time. "No you don't. You don't love me. You never even liked me."

"Don't say that," Myungsoo begged. "I did and I do love you. Please don't do this. Please." Sure it just broke Sungyeol's heart to see Myungsoo cry like that, but his heart wouldn't have been broken in the first place if it wasn't for him.

With one last sniffle, Sungyeol started for the stairs that he jad just ran down not too long ago.

"Sungyeol...please," Myungsoo said, trying one last time to make him stay. Sungyeol shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath. He pulled his arm back and continued up the stairs, leaving Myungsoo at the end of the stairs. Myungsoo curled up in a corner and hugged his legs close to his chest as he began to sob and watched Sungyeol disappear around the corner.

A/N

Then he ended up marrying me because he realized how much I really loved him. Sorry, Myungsoo, but Sungyeol is mine.

So this was gonna be a smut story, but then it turned into a slight smut/cute story, which then escalated into this.

Please enjoy.