24) Heechul and Siwon (Super Junior) - Drunken Flirting (Smut)

Members: Heechul and Siwon of Super Junior

Description: Siwon's drunken flirting after a break up escalades into something a little more.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My brain.

A normal weekend night for Heechul was curling up in his pajamas with instant ramen and his cat to watch the latest dramas. That particular night it was reruns of High School: Love On, a show that he had gotten into by the reccomendation of a friend.

The microwave beeped loudly and Heechul jumped off the couch to go and fetch his precious ramen. Once it was finally finished, he carefully carried it back over into his living room before sitting on the couch once again. His cat jumped up a minute or so later, right as the show was about to start.

"Let's what trouble Seul Bi gets into this time," he said to his cat as it curled up in a ball next to him. "Aish, I hate that Jae Suk. Yah, mind your own business, douchebag! Why do you always have to pick on Woohyun?" Just then, his cell phone lit and sounded off with a phone call from Siwon. He rolled his eyes and stared at the screen for awhile, debating whether or not he should pick it up. "Choi Siwon, what could you possibly want that you just had interrupt my drama time?" he said, holding the phone up to his ear.

"Oh mianhae, Heechullie," Siwon's unstable voice said.

"Yah, are you drunk?" Heechul asked, a baffled expression on his face.

"Maybe just a little bit," Siwon replied. Heechul groaned loudly and threw his head back on the couch. "She *hiccup* broke up with *hiccup* me," he added. "I don't *hiccup* know what I *hiccup* did wrong."

"That doesn't mean you should go out and drunk, dumbass!" Heechul yelled over the phone.

"I know, but I'm just *hiccup* so *hiccup* upset," Siwon said.

"Aish, where are you?" Heechul said.

"The bar near to *hiccup* the cinema," he answered.

"Alright, just stay there," Heechul said, much to his dismay. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Araseo," Siwon said groggily.

"I mean it, don't you even move a muscle in your leg," Heechul repeated.

"Araseo, I won't," Siwon replied. Heechul then hung up and projected a loud groan.

"So much for relaxing," he said furiously. He switched the television off, throw away his untouched ramen, and put on a jacket and shoes before heading out the door.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Heechul arrived at the bar and instantly started searching for Siwon. Luckily, he wasn't hard to find, as he was just sitting at the long, wooden bar, his head hanging low. Heechul walked over to him and took a temporary seat next to him.

"Heechullie," Siwon said with a drunken smile. "I haven't seen you in like *hiccup* forever."

"It's only been two days, idiot," Heechul said.

"Huh?" Siwon replied, looking as if he was going to pass out. Heechul rolled his eyes and got on his feet again.

"Come on, get up," he said, trying to lift Siwon off his seat. Siwon obliged and let the older drag him out off the bar. "Aish, you need to stop eating so much. You're getting too heavy," Heechul complained, now carrying the younger on his back. Siwon just groaned and wrapped his arms tighter around Heechul's neck.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The two men reached Heechul's cozy apartment and Heechul continued to carry Siwon until back into his bedroom. He tried to gently lay him down, but his weight made him just want to drop him, so that's what he did.

"There," Heechul said, brushing himself off a bit. He went into his bathroom, which was off of his bedroom, and grabbed the garbage can before placing next to the bed and in front of the night stand. "Now go to sleep and don't you even think about puking on my bed," Heechul said sternly. Heechul covered the younger with a blanket that was previously folded up on the edge of the bed.

He was just about to exit when a hand catching on to his wrist prevented him and made him turn around. Heechul looked down and saw that that hand belonged to none other Siwon, who still had his eyes shut. He tried to pull away, but was instead was pulled forward and his face suddenly became only a mere few centimeters away from Siwon's.

"Yah, what the hell are you doing?" Heechul asked, still trying to escape the younger's tight grip. "Let me go."

"You know," Siwon started groggily, the arouma of alcohol lingering in his breath, "I've always liked you, Heechul."

"What? Quit talking nonsense and let me go," Heechul protested.

"And not just as a friend," he continued on, as if Heechul didn't say anything. Heechul had had enough of Siwon's drunken flirting, so he perservered and kept attempting to get away from him. Of course, he failed, but this time he was pulled down even further, making his lips crash on to Siwon's.

Heechul's eyes widened and looked at Siwon's face. For what seemed like the millionth time, he tried to break free from the younger, but couldn't seem to win against his strength. Siwon kissed him again, but Heechul refused to do the same back. He was one of his closest friends, for crying out loud. Besides, Heechul didn't even now if he liked guys.

Siwon kept moving his lips against Heechul's unmoving ones, and then stopped, allowing Heechul to back up a little bit. The two males just looked at each other as a few seconds of silence passed by.

Siwon pressed his lips against Heechul's pink ones once again and this time, Heechul automatically shut his eyes. He didn't quite know if he was enjoying it,per say, he just figured he'd let Siwon have his run since this was most likely his way off dealing with the break up.

The kisses kept coming and soon enough, Siwon was hovering a now laying Heechul. Heechul's arms layed limply at his sides, not even trying to move his fingers. He didn't move a single muscle in his body, besides his lips of course.

Siwon slipped his hand under the older's shirt, sending a quick shiver down his spine and lacing his pale skin with chills. A gasp from Heechul allowed Siwon to slip his tongue inside Heechul's mouth as he gently rubbed his hand against his skin.

"Mmm..." Heechul moaned unconsciously, pulling back from the kiss and throwing his head back slightly. Siwon started to trail kisses down Heechul's neck and chest, only making him moan more.

He stopped once he reached the beginning of Heechul's beltless pants and came back up to remove Heechul's shirt along with his own. He planted another deep kiss on his lips whilst tugging on the hem of his pants.

Soon, it was off with them and his own jeans, both pairs now thrown on the floor. More kisses erupted and tongues danced around with one another. Siwon's member was aching for attention, so he lined it up with Heechul's hole before shoving it in rather roughly.

"Ah!" Heechul exclaimed, squeezing his eyes shut and turning his head to the side. The pain that the older was experiencing didn't stop Siwon from picking up the pace. The change in speed forced Heechul to place his hands on Siwon's bare back and made the bed below them emit creaking noises.

Minutes of deep thrusts continued until both men reached their climax point. Siwon let himself fall on top of Heechul before pulling out of him and laying down beside him. Within a few seconds, Heechul looked over and Siwon was asleep.

He sighed silently to himself and redressed himself upon getting up from bed. Heechul pulled the covers back and layed them over top of the younger's still body. He felt slightly disappointed in himself for allowing himself to be used like that, but he just tried to think of it as a favor from a friend to a friend.

Heechul went back out into the living room and pulled a blanket off the back of the couch along with grabbing a pillow. He layed down and curled up on the couch, soon dozing off to the sound of the television.