22) Hoon and Soohyun (U-KISS) - Skinship (Smut, jealousy)

Members: Hoon and Soohyun of U-KISS

Description: Soohyun gets jealous of Hoon's recent skinship with Eli.

Genre: Smut, jealousy

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

Skinship. It's something most K-Pop fans are used to and love even. However, U-KISS's leader, Soohyun, really despised it. At least for the past few weeks he had. Why you ask? Well it all starts with one person: Hoon.

Soohyun had this crush on Hoon since the days of their debut and had a hard time telling him that until last year around Christmas time when he finally confessed. Luckily for him, none of the other members seemed to mind them being together, so that took some of the weight off his shoulders.

So they have been dating ever since then, but didn't exactly live happily ever after like you were probably hoping I'd say. You see, any kind of relationship is like wine or cheese. It matures over time, which can be a good or a bad thing. But for Soohyun and Hoon, it was a bad thing.

Hoon had been showing a lot of skinship with Eli lately and Soohyun didn't like that very much, needless to say. In fact, he had just been a foul mood for the last passing weeks and all the members had noticed it.

"Soohyun hyung," Kevin cooed, skipping into the kitchen where the leader was and sitting on the counter next to the stove. "Whatcha ya doin'?"

"Cooking," Soohyun answered plainly. "Exactly what you are supposed to do in a kitchen."

"Well, that's not the only thing you could do in the kitchen," Kevin said, trying to make small talk. "You could eat in the kitchen, or read in the kitchen, or sleep in the kichen, or even have s-"

"Haha and that's where we draw the line on that conversation," Kiseop said suddenly appearing and covering Kevin's mouth with his hand. "Kevin, you're so funny. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"No," Kevin said with a smile as he shook his head.

"Good," Kiseop said, letting his arms fall to his sides again. Kevin made a pouty face and adjusted himself on the counter so he was more comfortable. "Hyung, are you cooking dinner?"

"I just happen to be, yes," Soohyun said, still not making eye contact with either of them. "Why?"

"Oh, just because we wanted to know if it'd be cool if we went out for a bit," Kiseop said.

"I don't care. Go ahead if you want," Soohyun replied. Kevin and Kiseop looked at each other with narrowed eyes.

They were paying a lot of attention to their leader's behavior and figured it was directly related to Hoon. So they came up with a plan. Step one was now complete.

"Okay, thanks hyung!" Kevin said, pretending to be excited as he slid off the counter. He mouth the words "let's go" to Kiseop and then pulled him out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks hyung. We'll be back in an hour exactly," Kiseop said as he was in the middle of being dragged.

"Araseo," Soohyun said with no particular tone in his voice. The two boys gathered all the members, except Hoon who was asleep in his room, and left in a hurry, wanting to gove them enough time to make up properly.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hoon woke up to the smell of food and threw a shirt he found on the floor on before walking out of his room. To his surprise, the dorm was quiet and empty, excluding Soohyun who had just come out of the bathroom.

"Oh, Soo, where did everyone go?" Hoon asked.

"Out somewhere," Soohyun asnwered, walking past Hoon and back into the living room. "I made some kimchi. It's in the fridge," he added plopping on the couch and picking up the remote.

Hoon hadn't really noticed the change in his boyfriend too much, but he was definitely getting a different vibe from his usually loving spouse.

"O-okay, gomawo," he said, earning a simple nod from the older as he kept his eyes on the screen. Hoon walked into the kitchen to eat, but suddenly lost his appetite. He was just too concerned about his Soohyun to eat. He walked into the living room as well and sat a few centimeters away from him, more than he usually would. He looked at the man sitting next to him and tried to figure out what could be wrong with him.

Hoon wondered if it was his fault, but couldn't think of anything that he had done wrong lately. What could be wrong with Soohyun?

"Hey, are you okay?" Hoon asked, shifting to face his lover a bit more.

"Of course I'm okay," Soohyun repiled, his eyes staying locked on the television. Hoon sighed, beginning to get annoyed at this point. He grabbed the remote, which was sitting in between them, and clicked the television off. "Yah, I was watching that," Soohyun said, finally connecting his eyes with Hoon's face.

"Shin Soohyun, you better tell me what's wrong right now," Hoon said, his eyebrows raised in seriousness. Soohyun sigehd and looked away from the younger. "Tell me."

"You really want to know?" Soohyun asked, him too feeling annoyed.

"Yes," Hoon said.

"Fine. The reason I've been acting like this is because of all the skinship you've been showing with Eli," Soohyun admitted. "You're my boyfriend and I don't like it when you do those kind of things with other guys too much." Hoon just kept staring at the older and sighed lightly.

"Soohyun," Hoon said, a gentle tone in his voice, as he placed a hand on top of his boyfriend's. "You know I don't like Eli like that."

"I know, but still it hurts me when you do that," Soohyun said, his voice almost starting to crack with emotion. "It makes me feel like I'm not enough for you anymore."

"Oh baby," Hoon said, rubbing his free hand through Soohyun's hair. "You'll always be enough

"Really?" Soohyun asked, his eyes locking with the younger's.

"Really," Hoon said, smiling faintly. "No one else can make me feel as good as you do. You'll always be the one and only person I love." Soohyun sighed as he looked away, feeling slightly embarrassed by his paranoia.

"Mianhae," he said, facing his boyfriend again.

"It's okay," Hoon said, chuckling a little and stroking Soohyun's cheek. "I'm just glad I have my boyfriend back." They both smiled and then met halfway in a sweet and loving kiss.

As more kisses came about, they got deeper and more passionate until Hoon's back was laying down on the couch with Soohyun hovering over top of him. They were so busy with their heated make out session that they forgot to breathe, so the kiss was broken.

"Let me make it up to you," Soohyun said once enough air had reached his lungs. "Let me show you how much I love you." Hoon just bit down on his bottom lip as a smile creeped up on his face, making the older smile as well.

Soohyun reconnected their lips in what started out as a soft kiss. But as it porgressed, it got deeper and eventually the two men's tongues were wrestling around with each other. Moans erupted from either male's mouth as their hands roamed each other's toned and detailed bodies.

Their kiss was broken again so that they could both slip their shirts off, revealing their abs. Soohyun came down and instantly started attacking the latter's neck, making him let out a series of moans.

The small and slightly rough kisses began trailing down Hoon's chest, making his mind spin in circles from the amount of pleasure he was feeling. Soohyun stopped kissing in order to suck on Hoon's nipples, his wet tongue gliding slickly over each one.

"A-ah...S-Soo..." Hoon muttered, unable to say a full word or sentence. Soohyun continued down the younger's chest, staying focused on his detailed abs more than Hoon would have liked.

The kisses came to a pause once again so that Soohyun could slide Hoon's sweatpants and under garments, as well as his own. Soohyun planted another sloppy kiss on the latter's lips before sticking his fingers in Hoon's mouth.

Being used to this from the many previous times him and Soohyun had before, Hoon happily sucked on the older's fingers, coating them with his saliva before Soohyun pulled them out.

Soohyun spread Hoon's legs wider before gently shoving one finger into his puckering hole. The pain wasn't as bad as the first time they had ever had sex, so it was more pleasureable for the latter.

"S-Soohyun...please...just t-take me already," Hoon breathed out.

"Be patient, baby," Soohyun said with a smirk on his lips. "Just a little longer."

"But...b-but..." Hoon just gave up with the whole talking during sex thing when Soohyun added another finger and began scissoring him, trying to widen the area he had to work with. Once he felt he had tortured his lover enough, he pulled them out and kissed his neck as he alligned his achingly hard member with Hoon's hole.

He kept kissing on his neck so that the pain wouldn't be as bad for the younger since there was no condom. Soohyun pushed himself inside Hoon, making him throw his head back and let out a loud moan.

Thank god they were the only two in the dorm because the moans only got louder and more redundant as Soohyun thrusted in and out of Hoon. Hoon wanted more. He wanted more of Soohyun inside him than he was experiencing in that moment. So in order to get that, he wrapped his legs around the older's waist, pretty much forcing him to go in even more.

"Oh fuck, right there, Soo," Hoon said upon feeling Soohyun's dick hit his prostate. Soohyun kept pushing into that same spot that Hoon had indicated, his thrusts getting faster and harder with each unsteady breath the two males took.

"Hoon...I-I'm close," Soohyun said breathlessly.

"M-me too," Hoon murmurred.

"Let's do it together," Soohyun said, earning a single nod from the latter. And that's exactly what happened a few seconds later. Soohyun pulled out of Hoon and fell back on top of him, both men panting hard.

"I love you, Soohyun," Hoon said.

"I love you, too, Hoon," Soohyun replied. "Come on, let's go get cleaned up before the members come back." Hoon nodded and smiled at his boyfriend before he was picked up bridal style by Soohyun and carried to the bathroom.

Only but a minute later, the other four members burst in the door with laughter.

"Soohyun! Hoon! We're back!" Kevin yelled.

"Uh, Kev, I don't think they really care right now," Kiseop said, pointing to the array of clothes on the floor. They all burst into laughter again at the sight.

"I am never sitting on that couch again," Eli said, causing them to break out into even more laughter.