21) Baekhyun and Daehyun (EXO and B.A.P) - A Chance Meeting (Cute)

Members: Daehyun of B.A.P and Baekhyun of EXO

Description: Two members of the proclaimed Hyun family, meet by chance.

Genre: Cute

Inspiration: My brain.

"Good job, boys," EXO's manager told the members as they came off the stage just after they had finished their perfomance. Most of them simply smiled in response since they were still trying to get back the oxygen they had lost while on stage. Some of the staff backstage gave them small towels and they used them to wipe the sweat off their faces.

"Okay, next on is B.A.P," the stage director said. The two groups had never met before due to the fact that both were either always busy with schedules or promoting at different times. But this time by chance, neither of those things were true.

The six members of B.A.P appeared a few seconds after being called, still fiddling with their hair and clothes to make sure they looked good.

"You guys are on in one minute," the man said.

"Ne," the members said simultaneously. EXO was just walking past when the two boy groups ran into each other, each headed in the opposite direction. "Annyeonghaseyo," they said as they bowed slightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the EXO members said, mirroring their actions. It was only a quick greeting, but when Baekhyun and Daehyun happened to catch sight of each other it was like time had come to a halting stop. They both smiled at each other briefly, not taking their eyes off one another, before B.A.P disappeared onto the stage. Baekhyun looked behind him to see if he could see the younger, but was disappointed when he found out he couldn't.

He smiled a little to himself, the memory of Daehyun's face popping into his head, and then headed back to the dressing room with the others.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Since B.A.P was the last scheduled group to perform, after their performance, everyone was beginning to pack up to leave.

"Did you guys get everything?" EXO's manager asked, stopping in front of the exit door. The members mumbled slightly and nodded.

"Wait, I think I left my jacket back in the dressing room," Kyungsoo said as he checked the things he had in his hand.

"I'll go get it," Baekhyun offered, since he was in the back.

"Okay, thanks Baek," Kyungsoo replied. Baekhyun smiled in response and then jogged off back in the direction of the dressing room. Luckily, the door was still open and the lights were still on, so Baekhyun just walked right in and immediately began searching for Kyungsoo's jacket. He found it rather easily and was just about to leave again when he ran into someone.

"Oh, m-mianhae," Baekhyun stuttered when he realized that the someone was Daehyun.

"It's okay," Daehyun said, feeling equally as embarrassed and anxious as the older. "You're Baekhyun, right?"

"Yeah," Baekhyun said timidly. "And you're Daehyun, right?"

"That would be me," Daehyun replied, getting a small giggle from Baekhyun.

"Uh, you guys did really well on stage today," Baekhyun said.

"Oh, gomawo, so did you," Daehyun said with a smile occupying his lips. The two boys smiled at each other briefly and then Baekhyun came back to reality.

"Well, I should get back to the others," he said.

"Yeah, me too," Daehyun said, trying to prevent his smile from getting any wider.

"Bye," Baekhyun said, starting to walk away.

"Bye," Daehyun said, looking back at the other as he smiled at him once more before disappearing around the corner. "Baekhyun." Daehyun smiled to himself and then went over to join the other members.

Some say love at first sight isn't possiible because then the love would lie in the other person's looks, not personality. But every now and then, it has a way of sneaking up on people.

A/N to dedicated:

And then they got married and had V!! Lolz, anyway sorry for the late upload but I just needed an idea for this. I didn't really like this one shot, but I hope you do!