36) Jin and Jimin (BTS) - Babysitter (Smut)

Members: Jin and Jimin of BTS

Description: What starts out as a dreadful babysitting experience for Jimin takes an odd turn.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

"But umma," Jimin whined as he followed his rushing mom all around the house. "I don't need a babysitter. I can take care of myself."

"The fact that you think so tells me you can't," his mom said.

"Why don't you trust me?" he pouted, stopping in the kitchen like she did.

"Shall we recall what happened last time I left you on your own?" she said, placing her hands flat on the counter top. Jimin just rolled his eyes and temporarily turned his head away from his mom. "I came home and the house was a complete and utter mess. Not to mention you snook into my liquor cabinet. Jimin, trust is something that has to be earned."

"What has this babysitter done to earn your trust?" Jimin asked.

"He is the son of one of my good friends and he is a very mature and trustworthy person," she replied.

"That could all be a cover up," Jimin said, earning a groan of annoyance from his mother.

"Park Jimin, if you don't stop bugging me about this I will take you to your aunt's house," his mom warned.

"No," Jimin cooed in dispair. "I hate it there."

"Then shut up and be nice to the babysitter," she said. Jimin just sighed and dropped his head on the counter. "Honey, it's only for a few hours until I get back from this meeting. You won't die."

"Tell me that when you're at my funeral," Jimin said, his voice distorted by the counter.

"Aw now don't have a temper tantrum," his mom chuckled, rubbing the top of his head, which was covered with a backwards cap.

"Don't touch the hat," Jimin scolded, his head shooting up.

"Okay," his mom said, still laughing a little. Then they both heard a knock on the front door. "Oh goodie, he's here," his mom clapped.

"Ugh," Jimin groaned as his mom exited the kitchen. "Lord, please help me," he said, folding his hands together and looking up to the ceiling.

"Jimin honey, come meet the babysitter," his mom called from the living room. Jimin sighed heavily again and then sluggishly dragged himself out of the kitchen. "There he is," she said when she saw her son appear. "Honey, this is Seokjin. Seokjin this is my son, Jimin."

"You can just call me Jin," the taller male said with a friendly smile painted on his lips.

"Sorry, I don't have any nicknames," Jimin said in an unamused tone of voice.

"Yes he does," his mom said in disagreement.

"Mother, do not even," Jimin said, clenching his jaw tight.

"When he was little we used to call ChimChim," she said, making Jimin facepalm instantly and Jin chuckle.

"ChimChim, huh?" Jin said, looking at the younger. He could see how embarrassed Jimin was, which only made the whole thing more entertaining. "I think I'll just stick with Jimin." Jimin just glanced at him and then rolled his eyes as he looked in the other direction.

"Well I better finish getting ready," his mom said. "Oh Jin, just make yourself comfortable. Our home is your home." Jimin almost gagged when he heard his mom say that.