11) JB and Jr. (GOT7) - One Winter Night (Fluff)

Members: JB and Jr. of GOT7, but formerly known as JJ Project

Description: Jr. meets an unexpected friend in the cold of a winter night.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

The harsh and unforgiving cold wind of winter repeatedly hit Jr.'s face as he sat alone at the bus stop. Jr. had never liked winter. It always reminded him of sad and how lonely it can be if you are alone like he was.

It didn't help either that he just been dumped by his boyfriend. It was nothing that Jr. did wrong, as Mark put it. Mark just liked someone else and didn't want to risk hurting Jr. any worse if he cheated on him, so he decided it would be best of they just broke up. Jr. knew it was better to be dumped than be cheated on, but it still hurt. Change hurt. Especially when it happened so suddenly.

Shivers and goosebumps took over the entirity of Jr.'s body, even though he was bundled up in a big coat, as he waited for the next bus to come so he could just get home where it was warm.

"You look rather cold," an unfamiliar voice said from Jr.s left. Jr. looked up and saw a fairly tall and black haired guy standing there, also wearing a coat fit for defending winter.

"No duh," Jr. replied coldly as he turned away and shivered again. "Winter usually makes people cold." The guy chuckled a little and sat down next to him.

"I'm JB," he said, changing the subject.

"What kind of name is that?" Jr. questioned, feeling rather bitter. "Don't tell me you are in a gang or something."

"No, actually, I'm not," JB replied, letting out another laugh. "It's shortened version of my real name. Had it since I was a kid. What's your name?"

"Jr.," he said.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a nickname," JB said. Jr. faced him again and JB just smiled friendly, but Jr. turned away almost instantly. "You know, I heard that this winter is suppoed to be pretty rough," JB said, switching the subject once again. "Lots of snow and ice, which means road conditions will be bad."

"So?" Jr. asked, wondering why he was being told all this.

"So, I'm sure the bus comapnies will shorten their routes or something like that. You know, just to keep everyone safe." Jr. furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at first, but then sighed mentally when he realized what he was trying to say. He rolled his eyes on annoyance with himself and JB as his cold breath evaporated into the atmosphere. "You should really get inside where it's warm before you catch hypothermia," JB said. "Let me take you back to my place for a bit and I'll make some coffee or hot chocolate or something like that."

"And why should I trust you?" Jr. said, shifting to face the man beside him again. "You could be a rapist or a serial killer or a serial killer who likes to rape people before he kills them for all I know." JB only laughed out loud in response to Jr.'s accusation.

"I can guarantee you that my criminal record is clear," he said. "Except, I got a ticket for speeding once. Or twice."

"See? You could kill me with your driving then."

"Now, you're just being stubborn," JB said, letting out a few laughs. Jr. just sighed heavily again and faced away from him. "Come on, I promise I won't rape or kill you." Jr. thought about the situation he was in. He had never been one to just trust people easily. He always had to know the person well enough, or at least that was he convinced himselt to believe. But he was really cold and he would rather be brutally murdered than freeze to death.

"Fine," Jr. sighed in defeat, causing JB to smile. "But only for a little, then you're taking me home."

"Deal," JB said. Jr. nodded and then they both stood up from the bench and headed towards JB's apartment in his car.

*********************************************************

When they entered the lobby of the large apartment complex, Jr. automattically felt the war between heat and cold commence inside his body.

"Let me just check my mail quick, then we can go up," JB said, walking in the direction of the mail boxes. Jr. simply nodded and stood in place, trying to let his body take in as much heat as possible. JB gathered and looked through the letters, and then gave Jr. the green light to continue following him. They went up a few flights of stairs and JB unlocked the door before he let Jr. inside.

There was a certain warmth that instantly filled up Jr. as soon as he stepped one foot inside. It wasn't like the warmth that a fire or heater would give off, but it was more like a comforting warmth. Like this was a place that Jr. wouldn't mind returning to everyday.

"Have a seat and I'll start making the drinks," JB said as he shut the door.

"Okay, thanks," Jr. said. He took a seat on the couch straight ahead of him and looked around as he waited for JB. It was a small apartment, but quaint small. It had all the normal items: a television, a couple couches and a coffee table, a kicthen completed with all the necessary appliances, along with a small bathroom and dining area.

"So what will it be?" JB asked as he came out of his bedroom, now completely stripped of his coat.

"What?" Jr. asked in confusion. JB laughed a little how cute Jr. looked when he was confused.

"Hot chocolate or coffee?" JB asked.

"Oh," Jr. said, looking down in embarrassment. "Uh...hot chocolate, please."

"Will do," he said, turning around pulling two cups out of his cupboard. Within the next few minutes, both drinks were ready and JB carefully walked them over to where Jr. was sitting, steam roaring out of the top of the glass cups.

"Thanks," Jr. said shyly as he took the cup out if JB's hand.

"Careful, it's hot," JB said sitting down across from him. Jr. blew on it a bit before slowly taking a sip.

There was an awkward silence between the two at first, but once they started talking, they couldn't seem to stop. JB and Jr. talked about everything: their childhoods, education, and even relationships. It was like they had known each other for years, yet they were just meeting for the first time.

"Hang on, I have to use the bathroom quick," JB said, setting his almost empty cup on the table.

"Okay," Jr. said, his coat now off and feeling relaxed now that his body was warm. JB disappeared into the bathroom and Jr. decided he'd lay down on the couch until he came back. He smiled to himself as his back hit the soft fabric. He knew he had just been dumped, but he couldn't help but feel like this was the beginning of something new. Something good.

****************************************************************

JB came out of the bathroom and was surprised when he saw that Jr. had fell asleep on his couch. A smile grew on his lips as he walked closer to the man he had just met only a few hours ago.

He really does look like an angel when he sleeps, JB thought to himself. The thought only made him smile more. He grabbed a blanket that was previously hanging on the back of the couch and covered the small body with it. He took one last glance at him before he leaned down and kissed his forehead lightly.

"Good night," he said quietly. "Jr." He smiled again and then placed both of the cups in the sink before he went to bed himself.