3) B.I and Jinhwan (iKon) - Teasing the New Boy (Sexy-ish)

Members: B.I and and Jinhwan of iKon

Description: B.I gets a little too close for comfort when he gives new boy, Jinhwan a tour around the school.

Genre: Sexy-ish

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

"Here's your schedule and assignment book so you can write down your homework," the principal said as he slid a small book and a paper to Jinhwan. "There are also a few papers in there that your parents just need to sign."

"Okay, thank you," Jinhwan said.

"Would you like someone to show you around the school?" he asked.

"Um, sure," Jinhwan replied shyly, earning a nodd from the principal. He picked up the black phone in his desk and entered a few numbers into it.

"Yes, Mrs. Park, would you mind sending Mr. Kim down to my office, please? He's not in trouble," he said. "Thank you very much. He should be right down, so you can just go and have a seat in the lobby while you wait for him."

"Okay," Jinhwan said as he stood. "Thank you." With that he left the light-filled office and went to sit where he had been told.

______________________________________________________

A few minutes had passed when a fairly tall boy had walked into the office and went up to the secretary.

"Yeah, I was called down here by the principal," he said to her.

"Oh yes, he wanted you to show our new student around," she pointed in Jinhwan's direction and he looked at him. Jinhwan smiled shyly and stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"I'm Jinhwan," he said rather softly. The other boy smiled and shook Jinhwan's hand.

"I'm B.I," he said, with a smirk.

______________________________________________________

"And this is the gym," B.I said, pointing towards the two big doors that closed a class inside. "That's where we have pep rallies, basketball games, volleyball games, and gym classes." Jinhwan nodded his head a little as he looked inside. "Then there's the library. People go in there for study halls mostly. Oh and for research projects obviously." Jinhwan laughed a little and they continued walking. "Are you good so far?" B.I asked, stopping and turning to Jinhwan.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he replied with a dimly lit smile. B.I smiled and nodded his head.

"Would you mind if I stopped at the bathroom quickly?" he asked.

"No," Jinhwan said, shaking his head.

"Okay, you can come in, too if you want," B.I said. "I'll just be a couple minutes." Jinhwan blushed a little at his words, but followed him in there anyway. He passed the time by putting the stuff the principal had given him in his backpack. B.I came out a minute or so later and washed his hands before walking over to stand in front of Jinhwan. "So where'd you move here from?" he asked.

"Um, Gangnam," Jinhwan answered somewhat quietly.

"Oh, so you're family is like rich?" B.I questioned, causing Jinhwan to laugh a little.

"Aniya, we aren't rich at all, but we're not poor either," he said.

"Oh, I got you," B.I said, elongating his voice. "Well, I think you'll like it here," he added, stepping closer to the older. Jinhwan tucked his lips inside his mouth nervously and tried to find somewhere else to look as the younger got closer and closer to him. "You're a shy one, aren't you?" he asked, his voice deep and husky.

"Y-yeah," Jinhwan stuttered after swallowed anxiously. B.I chuckled a little at him. "W-what's so funny?" Jinhwan questioned, nothing but innocence in his eyes. B.I stopped laughing and shook his head, leaving the smile on his lips.

"Nothing," he said. Jinhwan blinked in confusion. "You're just really cute." His eyes widened slightly as he made eye contact with the boy in front of him. B.I grinned at him and put one of his hands on the wall behind Jinhwan. Jinhwan looked down after a few seconds of looking, but B.I lifted his head back up by his chin, forcing him to look at him.

Without saying a word, B.I moved his face closer to Jinhwan's. For a second, Jinhwan thought he was going to kiss him, so he squeezed his eyes shut tightly. Jinhwan had never been kissed by a boy before and was pretty sure he was straight, so he didn't exactly know what else to do. But he was surprised when B.I only gently brushed his lips across Jinhwan's. He pulled back and Jinhwan opened his eyes to find B.I smiling at him.

"Let's go finish that tour," B.I said, his hot breaths bouncing off of Jinhwan's face. Jinhwan could only blink speechlessly in response. B.I chuckled and walked away, leaving Jinhwan against the wall. Jinhwan desperately tried to figure out what just happened, but couldn't find the strength to. He took a deep breath and brushed himself off before following after B.I.